Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kioshi and Gaara ❯ Kioshi and Gaara ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The cherry bossoms were falling through the air as Gaara and Kioshi sat in a tree.
"Gaara, what did you mean by saying me and you will go with the wind?" Kioshi asked Gaara, very curious. Gaara didn't respond to her question, merely looking away.
"Do you mean that me and you are going away?" Kioshi didn't know if that was what he meant, but she could hope right?
"What did you think I meant? This village is too weak, it's holding me back." Gaara said scary like.
Kioshi sat closer to Gaara, in hopes that her presences would change his mood.
"Gaara, I would LOVE to go anywhere with you." She said rather flirtaciously.
Gaara didn't smile, nor did he seem to give any thought about what she just said, or the manner she said it in. He just sat there, staring away from her, not saying anything back. That annoyed Kioshi.
"Gaara! Can't you at least, SOMETIMES be talkative!?" Kioshi whined to him.
Gaara looked over at her, not saying a word, all he needed to say was in his eyes. They told her, 'no'.
Kioshi sighed at Gaara's silent protest at being told to talk. Kioshi knew better than to go any futher with trying to motivate him to talk. So she asked him when they were to leave, which he replied was tomarrow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kioshi had brought a light backpack filled with 2 outfits, under gammets, necessities, and food. When she met up with Gaara, all he had was his gourd.
 
 
 
 
 
2 hours out, and neither one had said a word to the other. Kioshi was wondering what Gaara was thinking not bring anything with him! Then it occured to her, did Gaara receive permission to leave!?
"Gaara, uh we did receive permission from the Kazekage to leave right?" Kioshi hoped that he would say yes, but she had a deep feeling he'd say no.
"No, I don't think those weaklings would dare follow us though." Gaara put it lightly to her.
Kioshi could tell her face was starting to show how angry and scared she was.
"Gaara, you just made us missing-nin's! Why didn't you tell me this before we left!?" Kioshi yelled at him.
Gaara didn't reply, he just kept on walking. Kioshi didn't know what to do. If she returned, would they kill her without even hearing her out? What if Gaara killed her before she could turn back? There were alot of what if's if she left. If she stayed, she wouldn't be hunted down. They all were too afraid of Gaara to go after them. So her only choice would to be to stay with Gaara. She could see a little Gaara chibi in her mind doing a victory sign. Kioshi knew that Gaara had won this round, and so did Gaara, cause he kept on moving. Kioshi couldn't help but to think that Gaara had planed this for some time. However, it didn't matter, now she had her Gaara to herself! That made Kioshi very, very happy! Hopefully, in time, Gaara would think of her more as his girlfriend more than a traveling companion. She hoped so anyway!
"Kioshi, you're blushing. Quit thinking about me, and keep up." Gaara said as she then noticed that she had stopped and was giving Gaara a look that said she wanted to flirt with him.
"Ah, sorry!" She told him as she ran after him.