Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kioshi and Gaara ❯ Where is Gaara Bringing Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kioshi found herself looking into Gaara's eyes in a senceless staring contest. Gaara didn't seem to blink! That was making Kioshi furious! Gaara seemed to smirk at knowing that he was going to win. Noticing the smirk, Kioshi tired even harder to not to blink. Finally she blink, which made Gaara smirk and give a out laugh. Kioshi wanted to slap him one good time, but she didn't in fear he'd hurt her. So instead she rose up from her seat and walked out of the room.
 
 
 
 
'Gaara's so.... so.... stupid! Why couldn't he blinked, better yet, how didn't he?" Kioshi sat on a bench in wonder of how Gaara could stop himself from blinking. It was a very curious thought. Kioshi could see a Gaara chibi holding its eyes open trying not to blink. It amused her some until she realized that Gaara was right infront of her, then it was even more amusing.
"What do you want Gaara?" Kioshi wasn't in the mood to flirt, or put up with him today.
"I'm here to make sure thatyou're okay. I don't really care, but I thought if I asked, you may come back up with me." Kioshi REALLY didn't want to know why Gaara was urging her upstairs, but she wasn't going!
"I'm going to stay down here, thank you." Kioshi felt uncomterble now, she felt... well violated!
She didn't know what to make of Gaara, everything so far seemed too, planned. Gaara asking her to leave, no AMBU, and now Gaara being what seemed like friendly. Something wasn't right.
"Gaara why did we leave Sunagaru?" She felt that this question needed to be answered.
Gaara did not respond, that made Kioshi even more unsettled.
"Fine, don't answer, but know this, even if you don't tell me, I'll find out in due time." Kioshi told him tauntingly.
 
 
 
 
 
Kioshi laid in her bed that night wondering what tomarrow would bring. Gaara didn't tell her where they were heading, nor did he tell her anything else. All he said was stay in her room till dawn. That didn't help Kioshi's restless mind. Gaara wasn't acting like his normal self, he seemed off, and she couldn't figuar out why. The one thing that wasn't off was Gaara's ability to hind his emotions. That is what annoyed Kioshi the most about him. She would try to read him, but with no success, ever. Kioshi broke her thought when she heard the doornob turn. Immediately she acted as if she were sleeping.
"Kioshi, I know you're not sleeping. So you know, we are going to a place that the wind is silent, and the spender is emence." Gaara told her in her ear. At that moment Kioshi could feel Gaara's warm, smooth skin. Whatever he did to his hands, made them very soft, and they seemed like porseline. Kioshi couldn't resist but to ask him.
"Gaara, what do you do to your hands to make them that soft?" If Kioshi were looking she would have saw a slight blush on his face.
"It's natural, I don't do a thing to them." Gaara walked out of the room in a hurry while he answered her.
 
 
 
 
 
Gaara had tied Kioshi's headband around her eyes while he led her out of the hotel.
"Gaara, where are we going, WOAH!" Kioshi almost fell while she asked him.
"I can't tell you, and here," Gaara replied while he picked her up.
 
 
 
 
Kioshi couldn't tell where Gaara was bringing her, but she knew they weren't in the Wind's bourders anymore. Gaara wasn't any help, he kept saying, 'It's a surprise' or, 'I can't tell you' it was annoying Kioshi half to death! Suddenly she felt Gaara put her on the ground.
"We're here." Gaara told her bluntly.
Taking her headband and putting it around her neck, she then was able to see where they were. She gasped at the beauty of it all. The place where Gaara had brought her was covered in woods, no wind was blowing, and it the middle of it all was a cabin. Kioshi hugged Gaara.
"You are to stay here until I return." Gaara told her leading her inside.