Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kioshi and Gaara ❯ THE END ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(10 years later)

Kioshi and Gaara returned to Sunagaru, wedding rings on their hands, and Kioshi 9 months pregnant. It was on this day they chose to return from their long absence here. The chose this time, when the Akatsuki were almost demolished and when the village may take them back, to return.
“Gaara, what are we going to tell the Kazekage?” Kioshi asked.
“Whatever he asks. Oh, Kioshi, I lied, really the Kazekage gave me the order to take you on this adventure.” Gaara informed her.
(Luna, I've been on this side of the box before, so I KNOW how to write this one!)
“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!? YOU MEAN THAT YOU MADE ME THINK FOR 11 YEARS THAT WE'RE MISSING-NINS AND YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO INFORM ME!?”
Gaara looked at her, surprised.
“I thought you would of realized by now.”
Kioshi laughed, clenching her fists, looking down, anime style.
“You thought I realized.... GAARA! WHEN YOU LIE I CAN' T TELL THE DIFFERENCE! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW!?”
“Go and see father.”
He then started to walk off.
“GAARA! I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU!”
Gaara continued to walk off, not paying her any mind.


Kioshi and Gaara walked into the Kazekage's office with Kioshi still ticked at Gaara.
“Oh Gaara, it's been a while, remember me, I'm your older brother, Kankuro.”
Kankuro turn around in the Kazekage's chair.
“You're Kazekage!?” Kioshi said surprised.
“Yeah, dad died because of Orochimaru. Whoa, look at you Kioshi, you're knocked up!”
“That's rude!”
“Kankuro, is that any way to talk to my wife?”
Kankuro's jaw dropped.
“Y... You're wife!?”
“Yes, 'my wife', is there a problem with that?”
“No! You must go tell Temari!” Kankuro then shooed them to her.


“YOU HAVE A WIFE!?” Temari yelled.
“Yes, now she needs to rest.”
Temari looked at Kioshi, then showed them to their room.


Later that week Kioshi had their daughter, Kezuru. After that the Akatsuki tried to capture Gaara, with no success. Shortly after, the Akatsuki was stopped, and Gaara, Kioshi, and Kezuru lived their lives as peacefully as any Ninja family could.

-THE END