Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss of a God ❯ The Plane ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: No I don't own Naruto… if I did I would not be in need of a new computer because the one I currently own is a piece crap. X(
 
Chapter 5: The Plane
(Yes know the last chapter was called “The Plane” but as you can tell by my absence in writing that I am completely disorganized and somehow ended up called it the wrong name… Sorry)
 
 
“Were HERE!!!” Screamed the super active blond as he started to literally bounce off the walls.
“Naruto please do us all a huge favor and shut up. And while your at it sit on your hands.” said Sasuke. “No you stupid dope not on the ceiling.”
“Okay here is how this is going to work” Said Tsunade “I took the liberty of buying appropriate clothes for all of you. Iruka has them with him so we will meet up with him, get your clothes, you lot with change, then you will get on the plane to leave, simple enough?” Everybody nodded. Tsunade smiled and got out of the van calling all the rest to follow her.
 
~Inside the Airport and in Akanishi's POV~
 
Once inside the Airport we found Iruka, a tan man with a scar over his nose, and we were each handed a bag. “Now go change” said Tsunade. I walked to the closest bathroom with Shikamaru, the only one out of the group who held my interest besides The mutt with the red triangles on his cheeks, he was pretty nice looking and he seemed the trouble making sort of person.
I walked into the first stall only to have Shikamaru follow me in. I raised my eyebrows at the calm way he just walked in like it was where he belonged. He noticed my eyebrows and said “Twelve guys, four bathroom stalls, the faster we change the less likely we make the old hag mad.” I nodded with understanding. The brunette definitely had a point, “okay so we are going to both change in here?” I asked just to make sure I got the concept. “Precisely” he answered as he pulled off his gray shirt leaving only his fishnet shirt over his torso. I quickly took of the gray t-shirt I was wearing to hide my slight blush. `Wait a minute… why the hell am I blushing? Ok he is sort of half-naked… so? Be a man you friggen panzie... ok… manly, got it' I looked up in time to see him putting of his pants and boxers having already removed the fishnet shirt. `An eyeful of naked Shikamaru does wonders for a gay guys libido let me tell you. He has absolutely no fat on his entire body… how much does he friggen work out.' “I don't work out at all besides ninja training” Answered the brunette. `Okay apparently I said the last part of my thoughts out loud… great.' “Okay.” I gave him a friendly smile and continued to get undressed. I completely ignored him while I opened my bag and pulled out a black wife beater, a long sleeve' fishnet shirt, a pair of ultra faded jeans that had been artfully ripped and worn, a pair of black boxers, and a pair black Vans. `Where they trying to make me look like a punk? Maybe I should go and get my ear pierced, maybe get my lip pierced. Yep I should… I wonder if Shikamaru would like that?' I wondered. I was snapped out of my wondering spree by Shikamaru who was wearing something similar to what I was wearing but his pants are black and skin tight unlike my baggy pair. “those look really nice on you” I comment. “Thanks” he says absent mindedly while he puts the clothes he took off in his bag. I followed his lead and put all my old clothes away.
After we changed we went out and sat with Tsunade and Iruka as we waited for the rest of the group to get done changing. We mostly sat there in silence until all the members of our group had finished changing.
Once every one had gathered Tsunade gave us our plane tickets and we boarded the plane. I was next to Shika, Gaara next to Lee, The pink and blonde cows next to each other, Sasuke and Sai together, Temari and Saki together, Choji next to Kankuro, Kiba and Shino, Neji and Naruto, and finally Hinata and Tenten. I laughed to myself as I though about how we were all set in couples that would be almost perfect, well except Choji and Kankuro, no that would never happen. Shika looked at my questioningly so I decide to tell him “well look where everybody is sitting,” I pointed to all the groups “they would all make very cute couples, Neji and Naruto would make a good couple because Naruto is so hyper and Neji is so calm, they would keep each other in order, The same with Kiba and Shino. Gaara and lee are fit well because they understand each other. Do you see what I mean?” he nodded and let out a small laugh like mine.
We sat in silence for a few minutes and then a voice came over the intercom informing us that we are ready for take off.
The plane started to move and Shika visible paled. I leaned over and asked him if he was ok. He nodded feebly and closed his eyes. Once the plane was smoothly flying threw the air he started to look better. I turned to look at Shika when he started to talk. “do you have a special jutsu that your good at?” I answer immediately “My special jutsu is sort of like the Hyuga's byakugan or the Uchiha's sharingan. It allows me to read minds and how old people will live, it's called the Senboku.” “Wow. And all I can do is move shadows. That's friggen awesome.” He says
 
…TBC
 
AN: I will leave you with this. If anybody would like to beta this story and help me I would forever be in your debt. If you would like to beta just email me : Jacksonkris@gmail.com
By the way I'm so sorry I haven't been writing but the more reviews I get the more I want to write.