Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konoha High School ❯ Konoha High School - The Start ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4
 
At Kakashi-sensei's class:
 
“Naruto!” came a voice of the towns Hokage
“Huh? Dad?”
“Ya…come here.”
Naruto walked over to his famous father.
“Yes?”
“Your mom needs you at the waterfall town.”
Naruto stared at his father in shock. The last time he saw his mother was 2 years ago, when she came to visit for 2 days. She was nice and what would Naruto call her, `awesome'. Surely, him and his dad wanted to see her more, but she belonged to the waterfall town, were was training to become Hokage over there. She said when she retires, she'll finally come to where her husband and only son where, Konohagakure.
“Why?”
“I don't know, but she needs you…and 7 friends.”
“When?”
“Monday to Friday next week.”
“Okay…”
“So, who's your 7 friends?”
Naruto looked at Sasuke, Neji, Shikamaru, Sakura, Tenten, Ino, and Hinata. He eyed them with a questioning face and they replied with a face that said “Okay” or “Whatever”.
“Sasuke, Neji, Shikamaru, Sakura, Tenten, Ino, and Hinata.”
“Okay, you seven” he said to the 7 people behind Naruto ”I'll get your parents to let you go, be ready.”
They all replied with a “Hai”, “Cool”, “Awesome”, or “Hn.”.
“Okay, remember, Sunday…” with that, he left.
 
The 8 kids took their seats in the back of class and tried to endure the pain of Kakashi-sensei reading them the Icha Icha Paradise for English.
 
“Okay, class…this is your homework.” He said as he passed out worksheets with 10 questions on them.
“The hell is this?!” one boy yelled.
“Why does Tina love Robin?!” screamed a girl
“What the hell is love the insanity rocks with a partner's bed mean?!” shouted another boy.
“Now, now class…” Kakashi sweatdropped. He was about to give them a lecture about love but the student were saved by the bell. They rushed out of the classroom to head home, or where ever they were going. Naruto and his friends only had and hour of school to learn, the other hours…they were stuck in the closet.
 
In the hall:
 
“Hinata!” Naruto yelled.
“Yah Naruto?” Hinata smiled.
“Let's go Shiro's now…”Naruto dragged her over to Shiro's, leaving behind 6 dumbfounded friends.
 
At Shiro's:
 
“YUMMY!” Naruto jumped with joy.
“Thank you” Hinata tipped their waiter.
They ate for about 30 minutes, Hinata finishing up her second bowl…and Naruto finishing his…37th bowl.
They walked outside of the restaurant until Naruto took Hinata's hand. They both blushed, but it was not visible…it was almost 8:00. They stayed at Shiro's yelling at the cooks to bring their orders faster, that's why it was so late, already.
“Hinata?” Naruto asked his girlfriend
“Yah, Naruto?” Hinata questioned her boyfriend.
“For our 1 year anniversary…I'm gonna make the trip to the waterfall town awesome for both of us”
“Arigatou” Hinata smiled.
 
Naruto looked at his girlfriend with his solid blue eyes. She stared right back. In moments, their lips were touching…and it ended moments later. When it was over, they walked back to the Hyuga manor, holding hands.
 
The Next Day After School:
 
“Sakura.” Sasuke said in his monotype voice
“Yah?” Sakura asked the Onyx eyed boy
“Hurry.”
“Huh?”
“Well the dare.”
“Oh…”
“Get in the car.”
“A-hole.”
With that, she went into his Porsche and they droved off to a restaurant in the most expensive place in the city.
 
At the restaurant:
 
“You know, it didn't have to be this fancy…I mean, it's Konoha Ichiban!”
“Hn.”
“…”
“…”
 
The two ate their expensive…but delicious food in silence. When they were done, Sasuke dropped her off and left without a word.
 
That night at Sakura's Mansion:
 
`I cant like him…I don't, it was a dare…' Sakura thought to herself as she lied down in her bed. `DAMNIT! I do like him!'
 
`This is to confusing…and frustrating…I'll figure it all out later…' she drifted off to sleep.
 
That night at Sasuke's Mansion:
 
`Damnit Uchiha!' Sasuke thought as he tossed and turn in his big blue bed. `Fate's a star star star.'
 
He drifted off to sleep…knowing that he'll come to his senses sooner or later.
 
A few days later:
 
“You guys!” Tenten yelled to the 7 teens
“Yah?” Everyone questioned
“Don't forget about the sleepover tonight.”
“Okay, lets all meet at our place and go to Tentens place together.” Neji and Hinata said.
Everyone looked at them and said “Okay” or “Whatever” or “Hn”.
 
They parted after the short conversation, all going to different subjects. Then the time finally came, the bell that saved their precious lives they live to cherish. After a short “Bye, meet you there.” They all went to their homes to get ready for the days that lay before them, the days they would cherish, the days they would never forget, the day Naruto didn't eat ramen.
 
“Neji, Hinata, were here!” Ino shouted at the purple French double door.
“Hey.” Neji said as he opened the door.
“Hello.” Hinata said as she followed behind.
 
Everyone walked inside the lovely house. It had marble floors, million dollar chandeliers', 3 stairways leading up to the same place, big white windows, a built in 12ft by 12ft flat screen television, and much more. But, the other 5 teens didn't care, they had big mansions of their own.
 
“Let's go?” Hinata asked as she pulled 3 purple suitcases.
“Alrighty!” Ino said, she had 7 green bags.
“Whatever” Shikamaru said, he had 2 dark green bags.
“Hn.” Sasuke looked, he had 2 blue bags.
“Let's go!!!!!!” Naruto screeched, he had 10 orange suitcases.
“Okay…” Sakura said, she had 4 red suitcases.
“Now let's go.” Neji said, he had 2 dark blue bags and a smaller black bag.
Everyone smirked; they all knew what was in the small black bag…hair supplies.
 
They drove to Tenten's place talking about what they would do when they got there. Sasuke and Sakura just sat there, silent.
 
“What's wrong with them?” Ino asked Shikamaru
“I don't know?” Shikamaru said “Hey um…”
“Yah?”
“Nothing…”
“Come on…”
“Nevermind”
“Please?”
Ino made the puppy face with big eyes and small frowned shaped mouth. Shikamaru frowned, he didn't like it when she tortured him.
“Fine!” Shikamaru had finally said “I love you!”
Ino's eyes were wide in shock, surprise, and…happiness?
“Forget it.” Shikamaru said. “I take it b-“
He was left dumbfounded when something soft and smooth hit his lips. When he finally got his senses back, he knew what happened. Ino kissed him, she loved him, he loved her, he …
“Be my girlfriend?” He was quite surprised what about what he asked, but then he soon feltr relieved when Ino said
“Yes.”
They kissed one more time, and started to talk, for the first time since they've been going out.
 
Of course, they weren't the only one that knew what had happened, Neji videotaped the whole thing while Naruto and Hinata were trying their best to keep their laughter in.
 
After about 20 more minutes of driving the driver called out “Were here, Mister and Misses Hyuga.” Everyone went outside and looked up at the brown double doors. This was gonna be hell. Or maybe even the complete opposite? Who knows, maybe someone even dies.