Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konoha High School ❯ Konoha High School - Locked In ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3
 
“Were what?!” Everyone yelled in unison.
“It's…broken.” Sakura said while she wiggled the doorknob
“What are we gonna do?” Tenten asked in a calm voice
“Nothing.” Shikamaru replied
Everyone gave him the what-world-are-you-in?! stare
“Well…” he started; reading everyone's mines “We have to wait until someone needs to get something here so we can get out. There's no use yelling, it's completely soundproof” Shikamaru explained while knocking on the wall
`He's so smart…' Ino thought “But…what do we do until then?”
“I know, I know, I know!” Naruto yelled, he received death glares from everyone in the room because of his loud voice
“What, dobe?” Sasuke asked
“Shut up teme, well anyways…LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!”
Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji groaned but went along with it. The girls just had smirks on their face, besides Hinata; she had a smile.
“MEEEE FIRST! Ano?…INO! Truth or dare?” Naruto asked
“Geez, dare. I can handle a challenge!” Ino bragged.
“Hehehe…your best friend that's a boy is Shikamaru right?”
“Yah…”
“Well, I dare you to kiss him!”
“NANI?!" Ino and Shikamaru screamed
“I thought you can handle a challenge?” Naruto asked slyly.
“I can! But, how about Shikamaru?!”
“Shikamaru?”
“Troublesome…”
“See, he doesn't want to do it!”
“Awww come on! Everyone already knows you guys like each other!”
Ino and Shikamaru blushed like mad man/woman.
“So it's settled!”
Ino and Shikamaru looked at him with a confused expression, but before they could get an explanation, the rest of the girls pushed Ino, the rest of the boys pushed Shikamaru, and a lovely kiss was born.
A few moments later, they broke apart and it was like cupid stole their voices. They sat back down and didn't say anything else.
“Ano…who's going now?” asked Hinata
“I'll go. Sasuke, truth or dare?” Ino asked
“Hn.”
“Answer please…”
“Dare.”
“I dare you take Sakura to a nice restaurant, like a date.”
Sasuke's eyebrow twitched.
Sakura gave Ino a death glare.
Ino laughed.
Naruto looked at Sasuke, then Sakura, then Sasuke, then Sakura. Then he did the obvious…laugh. “Teme's gonna go on a date!!!”
Everyone started to crack up, even Neji!
 
When they were all settled, Sasuke asked “Neji, truth or dare?” Neji gulped, frightened for his short life. “T-t-Dare! I can take it.” Sasuke had and evil smirk on his face. “Tenten, you have your mansion to yourself for 2 weeks right?”
“Yah…”
“Can we all sleepover from Friday after school to Sunday afternoon?”
“Sure.”
“Okay, Neji, when we go to the sleepover…you have to sleep in the same bed as Tenten…for Friday AND Saturday night.”
Neji gave him a glare that said your-gonna-die.
“Hn.”
“Fine! I'll do it!”
With this, Neji and Tenten blushed and blushed and blushed until they turned as red as a tomato.
 
There was seven minutes of silence between everyone when Naruto asked a really where-in-the-world-did-that-come-from question.
“Hinata, wanna go eat Ramen at Shiro's later?”
“Ano…Hai!” Hinata replied
“You dare lay a finger on her imma kill you.” Neji said…demanded.
“Y-y-yah.” Naruto stuttered.
 
There was another seven minutes of silence until Sakura asked everyone “Too past the time, let's think about what we should do at the sleepover.”
 
Everyone looked at each other and started to blab things out, oh how Sakura wished she never said anything…
 
“Popcorn!”-Naruto
“Scary Movies”-Tenten
“Pillow fights!”-Ino
“Whoever sleeps first get's a new `makeover'”-EVIL Sasuke
“Games.”-Sakura
“Truth or dare.”-Ino
“Spin the bottle.”-Hinata
“Sleeeep.”-Shikamaru
“RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN…”-Naruto
“Karaoke”-Sakura
“Music.”-Neji
“Swimming!!”-Ino
“Talking?”-Hinata
“Seven minutes in heaven.”-Tenten
“Basketball.”-Sasuke
“Indoor Ice Hockey.”-Neji
“And Ice-skating!”-Sakura
 
The list went on and on...
 
“So…what else?” asked Tenten
“Im out.” Sakura groaned
Everyone nodded in agreement, they were really tired. They've been locked in for about and two and a half hours by now.
 
Well meanwhile…
 
“Tsunade-sama!” Shizune asked the principal.
“Huh?”
“It seems that 8 students have been missing…”
“NANI?!?!?!?!?! I COULD LOOSE MY JOB! SHIZUNE!”
“Ano…” she sweatdropped
“Who's missing?!”
“Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuga, Ino Yamanaka, Tenten Kanon, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara, and Neji Hyuga.”
“NARUTO UZUMAKI?! THE SON OF THE HOKAGE! HE'S GONNA KILL ME IF HE FINDS OUT! HINATA AND NEJI HYUGA?! THERE PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME TOO! SASUKE UCHIHA?! DAMN HIS DAD'S GONNA KILL ME AND HIS MOTHER ISNT GONNA GIVE ME ANYMORE SAKE!!!!!”
“Tsunade-sama, calm down…”
“CALM DOWN?! CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF IM GONNA GET KIL-“she was stopped by Shizune holding a bottle of Sake.
Tsunade went down on her knees and begged the vice principal for the bottle of Sake.
“I'll go find them…here, calm down.” Shizune said, treating her boss like a puppy.
Tsunade happily took the bottle and let her assistant take over her job.
 
After a few minutes she heard someone saying “HOW RAMEN LONG DOES IT MISO RAMEN TAKE THEM TO POPCORN RAMEN FIND US?! FOR RAMEN SAKE'S IM LARGE MISO CHICKEN HUNGRY!” followed by “SHUT UP WITH YOUR RAMEN YOU LITTLE RAMEN-HOLIC!”
 
Shizune smiled…she knew someone who loved ramen a lot…Naruto. She opened the door and her eyes were wide at the sight she saw. Four girls and 3 boys were leaning against a wall while someone ironically danced around singing “HEY RAMEN YOUR SO FINE I WANT YOU MINE, HEY RAMEN, HEY HEY HEY RAMEN!”
 
“Haruno, Hyuga, Yamanaka, Kanon, Uchiha, Nara, and Uzumaki! Principals office NOW!” Shizune yelled.
 
Everyone followed her, they cherished their young lives. When they were in the office they were all shocked [okay, not really] to find the principal of Konoha High School drinking away of some bottle of Sake. Shizune walked over to the refrigerator and took out some chocolate milk. She forced Tsunade to drink it all, and soon, she was back to normal. She faced Shizune and the 8 kids and started to…well, yell.
 
“WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?! YOU KNOW I COULD'VE BEEN DEAD FROM YOUR PARENTS IF THEY FOUND OUT!”
 
“Sorry Tsunade-sama” Sakura said
“Gomennasai…”Hinata added
“Hai…”Tenten apologized
“Sorry…”Ino whispered
“Yah.” Sasuke stated
“Sorry.” Neji forced a smile
“Sorry” Shikamaru copied
“Believe it.” Naruto wanted to live
“Where were you guys?” Tsunade said, calming down.
“We were running away from fans and so we got locked in the yah…” Sakura stated.
“Hmp, go back to class.”
“Hai.” The teens said in unison.
 
They all rushed back to class, but little did they know…that someone was there to see all of them. Was it a good thing? Or was it the complete opposite?