Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konoha High School ❯ Konoha High School - Shopping! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Two
 
“Hinata!” Naruto yelled out.
“Hey Naruto!” Hinata called out.
“Hey.” said Shikamaru.
“Sup.” Said Neji
“Yo.” Said Sasuke
“Hello!” said Tenten
“Heyyyyyyy!” screeched Ino
“Hey.” Said Sakura
 
 
*Awkward Silence*
 
 
“So…” Naruto started.
“You guys wanna go shopping?” asked Ino “With us…”
“No Problem.” Replied Shikamaru
“Whatever.” Sasuke said in a monotone voice.
“Ok.” Neji said.
 
 
They spent 30 minutes in Juicy Couture. The girls came out with at least 3 bags each. Then they went to Bebe and bought new bags and Sandals along with some Jackets. They stayed there for about and hour. Next they went into animation magic and bought some cute shirts. After that, they went into Journeys and bought LOADS of shoes. The boys also bought some shoes. Sasuke bought a black shirt that said `Come to the dark side…we have some fresh cookies' and other different shirts. Shikamaru and Neji went into the young men's department to buy some clothes. Lastly, Naruto went into Shirokiya to get some ramen, than he went into other stores. By than it was already 6:00.
 
 
“Hey, you guys its getting pretty late.” Hinata said
“Hn. Lets go eat some dinner?” Sasuke said
“Sasuke's treat!” Naruto yelled
“Whatever.” Said Neji
“My parents won't mine.” Sakura said
“Parents aren't home so I guess so.” Tenten said
“If Neji's going, I guess I can…” Said Hinata
“I guess.” Shikamaru said in a bored tone.
“Let's go!” said Ino while pulling all of them to the nearest restaurant.
“Stupid Naruto.” Sasuke mumbled to himself.
 
 
Ino parked them at the restaurant Todai's. They ate, and ate, and ate, until their bellies were big and sore. They rested for a little while and from their on, they parted.
 
 
The girls all got dropped off by Sakura and the boys all got dropped off my Sasuke. Now all they had to do was wait until the morning would come to see their friends once again…along with their school that is.
 
 
Everyone fell asleep nice and tightly in their huge warm bed, except for two special people.
 
 
Sasuke rolled around in his bed, he tried his best to get to bed, but he kept tossing and turning. He opened his eyes and stared at the blank ceiling. He just couldn't stop thinking about what had happened today.
 
 
Flashback:
 
 
Sakura was walking backwards talking to all of them and she tripped over a crack in the floor and was about to fall, but a nice, warm, hand picked her up before she fell. It was Sasuke. They were looking at each other eye to eye.
 
 
“Are you okay?” Sasuke asked.
“Y-Yah.” Sakura replied.
 
 
They stayed like that for a few more moments until Ino yelled out “You coming lovebirds?”
 
 
The two blushed at her remark, but went along as if nothing happened.
 
 
End of Flashback
 
 
Sasuke stayed like that until he finally fell asleep…at 3 in the morning.
 
 
Meanwhile, at the Haruno mansion, there was another person who couldn't get to sleep that night.
 
 
Sakura couldn't get to sleep. She kept thinking about what happened at the mall.
 
Flashback:
 
 
Sakura was walking backwards talking to all of them and she tripped over a crack in the floor and was about to fall, but a nice, warm, hand picked her up before she fell. It was Sasuke. They were looking at each other eye to eye.
 
 
“Are you okay?” Sasuke asked.
“Y-Yah.” Sakura replied.
 
 
They stayed like that for a few more moments until Ino yelled out “You coming lovebirds?”
 
 
The two blushed at her remark, but went along as if nothing happened.
 
 
End of Flashback
 
 
Eventually, she fell asleep.
 
 
The next morning:
 
 
“Sakura, sweetie! Get up it's your first day of school.” Mrs. Haruno shook her sleepy child.
“Huh?” Sakura asked as she arose from her bed.
“School time.” Said Mrs. Haruno
“What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” Sakura panicked
“Go get ready dear.” Mrs. Haruno said as she closed the door.
 
 
Sakura headed straight to her bathroom and took a short shower. She changed into her new black tube top and denim caprice along with some matching accessories'. She went downstairs and ate a small breakfast. She brushed her teeth right after than she put on her new black sandals from Bebe. She went outside to see that her friends were all waiting for her.
 
 
“Gomen!” she apologized for taking so long
“That's okay, let's leave now.” Hinata said.
“Okay, were walking.” Ino said while walking “Tenten said we should.”
“Hehe…” Tenten laughed “Gomennnn.”
 
 
They all walked and talked until they got onto campus grounds. Their school was the hugest high school. It had 4 cafeterias for reasons unknown, 2 gyms, 1 stadium, many many many huge classrooms, along with wide hallways that were filled with students. The office was 3 stories high and all classes had air condition.
 
 
“It's nice to be back.” Ino said, while taking in the fresh air.
“Ummm…RUN!” Tenten yelled
“Huh?” Everyone asked in unison
“Fanboys!” Tenten screeched
 
 
They all ran and ran until they found a closet. They went inside and waited. A few moments later, the door opened and the girls were terrified for their young lives. 4 boys came in and said “Were safe!”
 
 
“Naruto?” Hinata asked
“Hinata?” Naruto asked.
 
 
Tenten switched on the lights and everyone could see that there were 8 people in their: Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Sasuke, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Neji.
 
 
“Guys got stuck with Fangirls?” Ino asked
“Yup.” Said Shikamaru “You guys got stuck with Fanboys?”
“Yup.” Said all the girls.
 
 
“You guys…” Sakura said while holding the door knob “Were locked in.”