Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Live Every Day Like Its Your Last ❯ That Dark Night.... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Eight years ago….
 
Young Orochimaru was teaching his daughter a new Jutsu.
 
“Now watch carefully Akia.” Said Orochimaru preparing to show her his new jutsu, the Rashoumon.
 
“These are the hand signs used for this technique.” Said Orochimaru
“Like this daddy?” asked Akia copying Orochimaru's hand signs
“Yes, that's exactly right; you are a fast learner Akia.” Said Orochimaru praising his daughter.
What his daughter didn't know was that Orochimaru was planning to use her as a container, from his immortality jutsu. But unfortunately he couldn't do that with her illness. Making her weak.
“Rashoumon!” yelled Orochimaru
“Wow, it looks like a giant temple!” said Akia
“Yes, A summoning technique which summons a ultimate defense to block ANY attack which heads its way. It looks like one huge temple with a huge gate embedded in it. It is capable of stopping even the strongest attacks known in ninjutsu.” explained Orochimaru.
“I wanna try now!” said the eager Akia.
“Mabey when your older, you don't have enough chakra to do this jutsu.” Said Orochimaru. Hugging his daughter.
Just then Akia's mother walks in, returning from shopping.
“Are you teaching her jutsu again?” asked her mother
“mommy your home!” said Akia running to meet her
“Yes, she needs to prepare for when she becomes a shinobi.” Said Orochimaru
“Well then, what you should be teaching her is about chakra not jutsu, especially at her age.” Said her mother.
Then a Jounin came and requested for Orochimaru.
“Orochimaru, you are needed on a mission.”
“I'll be right there.” Said Orochimaru
“Daddy I don't want you to go.” Cried Akia
“Here why don't you hold on to this until I get back.” Said Orochimaru, handing her his sound ninja forehead protector.
“Okay.” Said Akia taking it from him.
“Akia lets go in the house.” Said her mother.
“Okay, bye daddy!” she said to Orochimaru as he was parting from the house.
But little did Akia know he was going to betray the village later that night.
 
In the house…
 
Akia started to cough violently again, and her mother rushing to her side.
“Akia, here drink this.”
“Mommy it hurts.”
“what hurts?”
“my throat.” Responded akia
“Come here sweetie let me sing to you.”
“Yeah, sing that really pretty song you sing to me at night.”
“I'm falling in love with you, and which will come to pass?
Will the feeling do nothing but swell, or
Will you notice it
Even though I've never said anything?
Like snow, but quietly
It continues to pile up
Hold me tight if I think like this
I didn't want to know
What it was like to fall in love with someone
I love you; my tears won't stop
Therefore, I should be free of you….”
But she was suddenly stopped when there was a loud knock on the door
“Who could that be this late at night?” wondered Akia's mother.
Akia followed clutching the forehead protector in her hand.
Akia's mother opened the door and an Anbu squad was at the door.
“what is all this?” asked Akia's mother
“We need to talk to you about Orochimaru.” Said an anbu member
“Akia why don't you go to your room?” said Akia's mother, knowing what it was about.
With akia gone, they could talk seriously.
“ Do you know what your husband's been up too for the last year.”
Sighing her mother told them the truth of what she knew about Orochimaru, who she secretly was spying on him for the past few days, being a ninja her self, her mother was an expert on spying on the enemy's.
“So, it is true that Orochimaru has been killing other shinobi for his secret jutsu, and his lust for power.” Said the Anbu squad leader.
“yes I'm afraid so.” Replied her mother, saddened by Orochimaru's evil.
“I never thought it would come to this.” She said.
Akia was listening in on the conversation, and was in disbelief that her father could do such a thing
 
It can't be true thought Akia.
But it was. After the Anbu left her mother told her the truth.
“No! it's a lie! Daddy wouldn't do that!” yelled Akia clutching the forehead protector,
“I'm sorry honey, but it is.”
Akia then stormed outside to her secret place, inside an old oak tree.
Then it begain to rain heavly followed by thunder.
Akia ended up sleeping inside the old tree. A while later, she woke up, and saw that it was a storm outside and ran home only to find Orochimaru killing his wife.
“So Akia you too know everything.” Said Orochimaru
“Daddy? What is going on? Why are you doing this?” demanded Akia.
Orochimaru simply laughed his evil laugh and attacked his daughter, knocking her out.
“Just before I leave Akia, I'll give you a gift.” Said Orchimaru
Then Orochimaru gave her his cursed seal and left. Never to return.
By the time Akia regained consciousness she found her self at a shrine in a bed.
Jiarya found Akia and took her to his friend who is a shrine priest Shinji Took her in and raised her.
She found her cursed seal sealed away with a sacred sutra.
Over the next 5 years Akia enrolled in the academy to become a shinobi, and her goal was to take revenge against her father. Over those years she had been treated differently because of who her father was. She also had been trained to be a shrine priestess knowing many tips about controlling chakra. Akia also developed her jutsus as well. The head priest had given her a home now, and treats her like his own.
 
The end
 
* the song her mother sings is called “Eternal Snow” By changin my life from full moon wo sagashite.