Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Live Every Day Like Its Your Last ❯ Akia becomes a Genin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I have recently become a Genin. One step closer to getting stronger, to kill my father, the legendary sannin, Orochimaru. Five years ago, he was caught by the Hokage doing forbidden experiments on people that he killed and Upon leaving the village he killed my mother and leaving me with the cursed seal. Originally he was going to use me as a container for his Immortality jutsu. But, I have and Illness called tuberculoses, in which I become weak and cough heavily, sometimes coughing up blood. Despite this, want to kill my father and getting stronger. In recent years I have become an outcast because of who my father is. You can tell this by just looking at me. I have long dark black hair and snake like eyes. But, I don't have his pale white skin. My skin is tan. And My Face looks like my mothers, but I have my father's long black hair, and his snakeish eyes. For that people know that I am his daughter and frown upon me.
after my father abandoned me to die, Jiarya who is kind of like an uncle to me, saved me and left me with an old friend of his, a priest by a nearby shrine, he has trained me to become a priestess, in which my spiritual powers such as purification, and sacred sutras (incantations inscribed on a piece of paper) come in handy on missions. So far at the shrine I perform Priestess duties such as a dance called Kagura, at ceremonies and festivals. The priest calls himself Shinji and treats me like his own daughter. Upon living there one of the things I do to pass the time besides daily shrine chores, is singing, I love to sing and I often do. I remember my mother singing to me when I was little as well.
over the few years, I have developed my own techniques. One is a summoning type jutsu called Rashomoun, it blocks any powerful jutsu coming at me, this jutsu my father taught me, another jutsu I learned was a summoning jutsu, I can summon a giant white wolf who is called Akia, she is known as the protector of the forest. My personal jutsu isn't really a jutsu that involves neither chakra nor hand seals. During my childhood I noticed that I could control the wind, to a certain extent of course. With this I have a nickname, Shina-To-Be goddess of the wind. Whom the priest believes that I am the reincarnation of her. I use a fan to use a technique called “dance of blades.” And “Dance of the dragon”.
I recently became friends with a boy called Naruto whom he's secretly the nine tailed fox. Like me, he is too an outcast because of who he is.





8 years later…..

I was just heading out of my room in the shrine's main house, it's a small room, but it suites me, a bed mat, a bookshelf, a dresser with some pictures of my parents and me, and a table with a cd player. I loved music and listened to it daily. Today was the day I would graduate from the Academy, the simple task was to do a simple clone justu. That was easy. I had on a pink Yukata and my hair was tied in a bun. I wanted to look nice today when I graduated. Then I had a special ring my father gave to my mother, it had two snakes wrapped up with one another and two rubies for eyes, and placed it on my thumb. After that I tucked in my weapon, a simple fan that was red striped, I controlled the wind with it, and the attacks were deadly. After I gave myself one last look in the mirror I was ready to go. My sensei, Shinji, was waiting for me at my door.
“Yes Sensei?” I asked
“Do your best today” Said Shinji
Then, one of the other shrine maidens whom I considered to be a sister, Kanna who was 14 with brown hair and green eyes popped out of her room.
“Yeah good luck today!” called out Kanna
“Thanks, to both of you.” I said.
I headed out the door and down the long steps leading to the shrine, at the end of the steps stood Naruto waiting for me. We have been friends ever since we entered the academy together, we were both looked down upon because of who we were. Which is so unfair, but at least we had each other.
“You ready for the test today?” I asked Naruto
“You bet I am. I've been practicing like crazy all night.” Replied Naruto.
“Good. Then I'll see you later when we're done.” I said as we entered the Academy.
Inside the Classroom all the students were ready to take the test.
Later that day….
I passed the class with flying colors and was given a Forehead protector with the symbol of the leaf village. I proudly tied it around my head. Walking out of the academy. Looking around for Naruto to see if he was here.
I wonder where Naruto is? I said to myself looking around
As I was looking for Naruto I spotted him on the swing, looking depressed. And without a forehead protector. I felt sympathy for him no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get it.

“Hey Naruto.” I said.
“hey.” Said Naruto miserably.
“So… you wanna talk?” I asked
“I just can't get it right!” he said very frustrated.
“Well, maybe you aren't doing it right” I suggested.
“I am, though I know it I just can't do it.” He complained.
“Sure you can.” I said trying to cheer him up.
“I Know I can, but, its not working right.” He said
“Hey wait a minute, I got something that'll help I said while searching around in my back for an item.
“ ahh here it is!”
“What is it” he asked curiously.
“Hold out your hand” I said
He held out his hand and I gave it to him.
He looked in his hand and saw a crystal.
“What's this supposed to do?” he asked
“The Crystal will help you with the flow of your chakra and help you steady it.” I explained.
Just then one of academy teachers came towards us. Mizuki.
“Umm, I'll see you later Naruto!” I said waving good bye.
“Yeah later.” He said staring at the crystal.

The End of chapter 1
 
Notes on Akia:
Age: 13
hair: long, black
eyes: snake like shape
Height: Tall
Appearance: .a red Hakama, a white Kimono Shirt with long wide sleeves.
her hair is often tied up.


Abilities:
Spiritual
Barriers
senses aura or chakra

Jutsu:
Summoning jutsu: A giant white wolf appears
Rashomoun blocks any jutsu
Substitution Jutsu
Academy Ninja Transformation Jutsu
Reversal Jutsu
Dispell jutsu

specialty:
Controls the wind with a fan
Dance of the Dragon: by swinging her fan she can produce blades of wind in the air
Dance of the Dragon: by spinning her fan to create a huge snake like tornado, can pierce things at the tip.
Later on develops Step flash technique which she can move at a fast paced speed almost invisible like.
Akia has and illness called tuberculoses. This disease consists of constant coughing fits along with spitting up blood. Common symptoms of this illness are fever, inflammation, headache, soreness of throat, palate, breast and lungs. Basically, the disease creates universal disorder of the body.
 
*I used this to make it more dramatic
* some of the things in this fan fiction are from other anime