Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Live Every Day Like Its Your Last ❯ Team 7:4 man Squad?! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 2 Team 7 A 4 man Squad?!
 
Today I was sitting in class waiting for the orientation to start so we knew who was in our groups. I was looking around to see who passed the class. Just then I heard a loud noise coming in the room.
 
“Awe man its Sakura and Ino fighting again.” I said to Shikamaru.
“Why are they always like that?” he answered.
“Who knows” I said shrugging. Just then I spotted a familiar face, Naruto.
 
“Hey Naruto why are you here? This is for graduates only” said Shikamaru.
“I did, see” said Naruto pointing to his forehead protector.
“Well wada know Naruto finally passed.” I said happily
“Yep I sure did” said Naruto. Sitting down next to Sauske.
 
“Hey move it Naruto, I'm sitting next to Sauske” said Sakura
And the fighting begins I said to myself.
“What so great about this guy anyway?” asked Naruto in Sauske's face.
Sauske was just sitting in his set cooly with his hands folded, obviously getting irritated by all of the attention.
Then Sauske and Naruto were having a stare off, glaring at each other.
Knowing there was going to be a fight I quietly moved away.
Then the unthinkable most disgusting thing happened that would scar me for life, well not just me but the entire room. Another student bumped into naruto who was squatting down on the desk still staring at Sauske and poor Sauske too this matter, Naruto ended up kissing Sauske!
“Ewe Soooo grouse!” I said pretending to gag.
All the other girls were very upset because they wanted to be the first to kiss Sauske, especially Sakura. And at that time Naruto and Sauske were both gagging over this too.
All the girls started to attack Naruto.
Poor Naruto I thought.
Just then the teacher Iruka came in the door.
 
“Okay everyone take your sets” he said
“I will now read off the names of who's 3 man squad you will be in” Iruka explained.
I wasn't really paying attention to the other squads, instead I was kind of making options who's team I would be in.
“okay team 7, will be Naruto, Akia,”
As he said my name I sat up and paid attention.
“Sauske, and Sakura.” Said Iruka.
Sakura was thrilled to have Sauske in our group pf course but not so much Naruto.
“Hey Sensei” Asked Naruto obviously going to make a fit having Sauske in our group
“What is it now Naruto?” said Iruka sighing
“If it's a 3 man squad then how come we have 4 and why do I have to be with Sauske?” wined Naruto.
“Well Naruto, we have more Gennin than we wanted so your group will be a 4 man squad , plus Akia will do more solitary missions and won't be with your group most of the time, and as for Sauske, well you're just going to have to deal with it.” Said Iruka
Naruto then sat back down grumbling to himself.
And Iruka continued off the rest of the names for teams.
“Okay, now that you have your teams, after lunch you will meet with your instructor.” That is all for now.” Said Iruka.
After we were dismissed I decided to head back to the shrine and have my lunch before I met with my instructor.
 
The End