Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ love from former enemys ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n hi again i saw my last chapter and it was really short! I'm gonna try to make this one longer hope you enjoy!
Chapter 2: you must be joking
Recap: sakura you can sit next to sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke raise your hand. When he raised his hand sakura recognized him as the guy everyone was chasing and the guy who almost ran her over!
End recap
"No way sensei, you gotta be jokin' me! I can't sit next to the ugly guy!" screamed a very pissed of sakura. Then all of the sudden girls started to whisper and glare at sakura. She just ignored it.
"Yeah Kakashi sensei she can sit next to me!"" yelled a fan boy.
"No me" yelled another. "No me i saw her first." another "no ME" said another
Sakura and Kakashi sensei's sweat dropped when a bunch of fan boys started arguing on where Sakura should sit. Then she finally said “ok I'll sit next to Uchiha. Thank god he isn't a fan boy!
Sakura went to her seat and sat done quietly while getting out her notebook to write down notes that were on the board.
"I won't write the notes on the board if i were you." said Sasuke coolly. Sasuke was the most popular guy in school he was also the school bully. Has raven dark hair and onyx-black eyes that looked empty. His family owned the school and the Uchiha Company that he was going to inherited after his brother Itachi. Anyways
"Why shouldn't I?" she said pissed of. She really didn't want to talk to him right now.
"That pervert can't teach a monkey to eat a banana!" said a boy with blond hair and blue eyes with a really big grin on his face that said it out loud. He just popped in on our conversation out of nowhere but he sat behind them.
“I heard that Uzumaki!" said a really mad Kakashi Sensei.
"Ha ha sorry for that." "You pervert." he said that last part in a whisper. But Kakashi sensei still heard but he ignored it can continued to read his perverted book"icha icha paradise" written by our own assistant principal Jiraya (is that how u spell his name?).
"Hi I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" said Naruto with that grin again. "Hi" said sakura as she put her notebook away. Naruto was a very annoying boy that had ramen stains on his clothes. Inner sakura: "boy is this guy annoying. He keeps on talking about ramen." said inner sakura with that mad, frustrated, and annoyed thing on her forehead (what is that called if you no please tell me.)
"Shut up dobe" said sasuke.
"No you bastard teme" yelled Naruto all loud again. They yelled back and forth until a really annoyed sakura yelled "both of you shut the heck up and gave both of them a black eye. Then the whole class started at her Naruto and sasuke whom were by the way on the ground in pain. Except for Kakashi sensei just glanced and still continued to read his nasty book.
"Ohh that hurt. Dang girl you got some strength." said a Naruto grinning and trying to get up.
"O you're gonna pay for that forehead girl." yelled a very pissed of sasuke. "Bring it!" said a confident sakura. Sasuke just "hmmhped" and thought about something. "Hmm this should be great she isn't like other girls here. Maybe she is different she isn't staring at me like a weird fan girl. No she was different."
Just then the school bell rang and it was time for there 5 min break. Sakura sat down by a tree and started reading her favorite book. Then she saw3 girls walking up to her. "Hi your sakura right?" asked a girl with a high pony tail and blond hair. “yes I'm sakura Haruno and you 3 are?" asked sakura "oh right well I'm Ino (the one with the pony tail.) and I'm TenTen ( i don't now her last name)( a girl with the 2 buns in her brown hair) and the quiet one next to her is Hinata Hyuuga (with purplish hair and white pearl eyes.) “Hi" said a smiling sakura. Her eyes sparkled when she did this that it made the other girls smile brightly to except for Hinata she just a gave a small smile.
"Wwweell aanyways we we are hhere tto sssee iif youu wouldd wwant tto ja join our group? statered a very shy Hinata that was playing with her school necklace.( if you are wondering there uniforms consits of a white tee that has s circle on the top right that said around it KONOHA HIGH SCHOOL and inside the circle was the konoha symbol. they wore a skirt that go to just above thereknees that was a greenish dark blue skirt.when it was cold they had blazers (blue) and when it was hot the girls can where a white tank top with the same desingh. they had converse as black converse as shoes.and each girl had to wear a necklace to see what grade you were in in this case there was red. and the boys wore the same thing but instead of a skirt they wore jean like blue shorts and a red tie instead of a necklace.)" when she gets used to you she will stop the stutering" saidTenTen. she had her hair up.no h"yeah she really isn't so shy once you get to er!" said Ino.
"well anyways do you want to join our group. i saw you beat up naruto and sasuke since i am in that class and we think you hate them as we do." said Tenten. " sure yah ok" said a happy Sakura as she gave all of them a hug. Sasuke Naruto and 2 other guys walked up to them and said:
"hay Hinari (the girls group name) looks you got another girl to help youtry to bet us. Said Naruto said while looking at Hinanta which made her blush a bight red.
"yeah we did and if sakura punched you guysagain like that we will surely win because you gury will be on the floor cryin for you mommys!" said Ino while the rest of the girls were laughing.
"whatever Hinari even if you had a million girls on in your group you can not beatthe Ganbu.(guys group name). said a guy with his hair tied up.
"plus your new girl is sakura she couldn't prank us let alone hurt us if she tried" said Sasuke cooly with a smrik.
"what did you say Uchiha?" said Sakura looking as if she was going to hit that other eye of his so the other one will match.
"yeah Uchiha whos the one that gave you and loud mouth (naruto) a black eye in class like 3mins ago? said Tenten.
"o shut up hair buns said a guy with longbrownhair and pearl white eyes like Hinata"s.
""don't tell her to shut up or she will give you a black eye Freak (neji). said Ino.
"you be quiet to Ino- PIg." saida guy with his hair tied up that looked pretty lazy.
"wat did you say Lazyasss?) said ino pissed of. Just then a brawl between them started. Then sasuke and sakura had a frustrated sign on there heads so they finally said "SHUT UPPPPP!" then the bell rang and they all ran for class then sasuke triped sakura which made her fall in front of class. then she got up and... WHAM. she smacked sasuke across his face that made a big hand print. Tenten and the guys in there classlaughed there butt of and sasuke's group was smirking a lil. the fan girls just stayed in shock.
"this is war Forehead grl (sakura)." said a really mad Sasuke.
"bring itchiha ( sasuke). said sakura with a smrick and went to her seat with tenten trailing behind.
"wow that girls got some skills." said Sasuke group helping him up. " she really is different. This will be fun." thought sasuke.
it was second period and sakura had science. her classes were: math, science,social studies,p.e.,lunch,study hall, and her elective/activity. Sasuke had the same. it was a long class because her sensei will just never be quiet (by science teacher is like that thats were i got it !) so she just tried to fall asleep when she got a note from tenten. It read "dang sakura i have never seen ANYONE slap or even touch sasuke like you did you so need to be in our group with us!" then sakura wrote "noone has ever touched him?" and she sent it back. she got it back and it said "nope no one has gut to stand up to him." said hina who was seating behind tenten."wellall the people here are weak."wrote sakura then sent it back. After a while of sending notes back and forth the bell rang and they had there break (after all there classes they had a 5min. break.) When sakura wlked out the dorr she meet up with her frieds (ino, ten,hin). tentenhad told them already and sakura got alot of hugs for what she did.
"i new you are one of us" said Tenten."know we will fill you on the rivalry Hinari us and the ganbu them."they all took turns saying something."ganbu standed for geneis,attractive,noble,guys of the univercity." "but we call them geeky,a-holes,naughty,bastereds of the university." said hinata without stterting (wow that was quick)."we are the Hinaris we are rivals of them" the guys in ganbu are sasuke uchiha,naruto uzumaki,neji hyuuga,and shikamaru nara." "is neji your cousin or somthing hinata?" asked sakura "yes he is" said hinata."anyways the guy with the blond hair thats naruto loudmouthhe is the most annoyingest,loudest, most ramen eating boy i've ever seen. ohh and hinata likes him." Hinata blushed and they continued."the guy with the ponytail and always looks lazy is shikamaru we call him lazyass ino likes him."wat no i don't" yelled ino."what ever anyways the guy with long brown hair thats neji Freak. he is a freak because he is the only one who challenges sasuke besides you." "Tenten likes him" said ino and hinata at the same time but tenten galred at them that meant i'll get you later."and lastly is sasuke. the human ice cube." "wats with that name?" sakura asked. "he dosen't have any fellings snd has never been nice to anybody except for his friends and you" said ino."how me" asked sakura again."when you slapped or punched hime he would surely punch you back really hard." said hinata."oh" was all she could say.then the bell rang and it was time for social studies.
"good morning class i will pair you people into groups of 2 to do a project in the book. you will hace the whole period." the sensei wrote the pages on the board and he paried all of them in groups. Sakura and tenten hoped they where in the paired up (tenten, naruto had all there classes with sasuke and sakura). Blah blah blah blah Tenten and Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura."what" yelled sasuke and sakura's fan guys and grls and sakura sasuke acctually thought it was nice to have her as a partner.(a/n: I think you like hersasuke! Sasuke: no i don't be quiet and continue the story.a/n: what ever sakura lover) They got started on there projects and got evil satres from there fan people.
"looks like you got your fan boys earlier then i got my fan grls sakura" said sasuke cooly with that beging to be annoy smirk. Tenten and naruto where behind them arguing on wat the answer was but still listen to there conversation.
"shut up and do your work cause i don't want this as homework and plus i don't want fan boys they creep me out. i bet all of them are perverts." said sakura with a smile."you can have fan grls if you want but you will be a pervert in my eyes if you go out with one. said sakura.
"shut up i don't like them they annoy me thats why i was running away from them." said sasuke.
"whatever and i'm done what about you." said sakura with a smile that made sasuke think she was cute but he could'nt let her no that. no he didn't like anybody but why was he thinking about this?
"hello earth to Uchiha are you okay? what number are you on?" asked sakura.
"yes and i'm done to." said sasuke annoyed.
"yeah watever lets turn it in." after they turned it in the bell rang and so it was time for p.e.