Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ love from former enemys ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n hello everyone.
Disclaimer: don't own Naruto (still not tried of writing that)
Chapter 3: And the War Begins
Sakura, Tenten, Ino, Hinata, shika, neji, naruto and sasuke walked to P.E. not together. (incase your wondering about the classes sasuke, sakura, Naruto and TenTen has all there classes together while Ino had 4 classes with them(p.e. lunch, study hall, and elective they don't have one yet) shika has 5 classes (science and the same as Ino) Neji has 4 classes (math and the same as Ino) and Hinata has 4 classes (science and the rest like Ino) When all of them went into the locker room (separately) they began to change in to there p.e. uniforms. They had to wear a gray shirt with the Konoha sign on the back and under it was K.H.S Physical Education on it in dark green and dark green jersey like shorts and tennis shoes. Sakura found hers and got dressed rather slowly. In her old school they had changing rooms.
"Hay sakura are you done yet?" asked her friends. "yeah." she looked positively cute in her p.e uniform then most of the girls here. “Hay Sakura tie your hair up we are going to play a sport." TenTen said while handing her a hair tie.” thanks i hate when my hair gets in my way." sakura said with her hair tied up in a high ponytail which made her look even cuter. They were at there class when the sensei said to partner up with someone. Sasuke looked at sakura and thought "wow sakura looks really cute hold on what i don' think anyone is cute."
Sakura partnered up with TenTen and Ino with Hinata while Sasuke with Naruto and Shikamaru and Neji. Sasuke and Naruto stayed by Sakura and TenTen. The first thing they had to do was curls us "let the war begin forehead girl lets see who can do the most curl ups!" said Sasuke coolly and with that annoying smirk on his face. "Bring it Icey!" said sakura confidently then the whistle blew and they began.
"Dang Sakura slow down i can't count that fast!" TenTen said. "Yeah Sasuke you to!" said Naruto "i don't know why i choose you as a partner you can't even count to 5 without using your toes!" said Sasuke with the smirk again. Sakura and TenTen just laughed and continued there curl ups then the whistle blew. "How many did you get?" said sasuke and sakura at the same time. "175" said Sasuke. "Ha i got 182 you lose!" "Yeah go Sakura!" said her group.
"Okay now that you are done with that run 15 laps." said Gai sensei (don't ask). "Ready Hinaris'?" asked the Ganbu as they where going to race. "You know!" said the Hinaris'. "On your mark get set go!" Sasuke was in the lead and already done to laps (i fast 4ward it a lil) with Sakura not so far behind followed bye Tenten, Neji, and Ino. "Eventually sakura had to slow down because she tripped but was on her last lap. Sasuke's group won already. "Hay you guys want to race each other to the finfish line?" "Sure!" they all said as they sped of with Sakura in the lead.
"Wow look at Sakura go." said the guys, "yeah whatever.” All of them still watching them. Just then a whole group of fan boys started to crowd them. Ganbu's fan girls weren't there yet cause they didn't finfish the laps yet. Most of the fan boys were for Sakura which got Sasuke mad (he decided that he likes her now). Then a boy tugged on Sakura shirt i she tried to make him let go but he wouldn't even with the help of her group.
"I think Sakura is in trouble Sasuke, Sasuke?" asked Naruto but when he turned aroundSasuke was grabbing that boy by the shirt and said "if you ever come near her again i'll hurt you so bad that you will have to transfer schools like theotherkids." said sasuke. "Thanks Sasuke." said Sakura relieved that that pervert was gone. "You owe me." said Sasuke with that smirk. The class still had time to play an activity before they had lunch so they played nation ball. Sakura and her group were ready for this they had some steam to blow of because of there annoying fan boys. It was lined up like this; team 1: Ganbu, some fan girls of the Ganbu, and fan boys of Hinari's team2 was Hinari some more fan girls.
The whistle blew and Hinari had evil glares in there eyes. Once they began Sakura was taking out every one last fan boy leaving them on the floor in pain. (The sensei left and her group was to shocked to throw anything).So it only left Ganbu and some annoying fan girls that aren't even paying attention just staring at the guys. "Hmm which one girls fan girls or Ganbu?" said Sakura evilly. "FANGRLS!" They said in unison as they through every ball there. "Ahh sokay sokay (there word for something good (THE SWEETEST THING the movie)). Then the bell rang and so they went into the locker room to change. When they got out they went to lunch to talk. When they sot to there table TenTen opened her bag lunch a there she saw a big plastic spider.
"Ahh what the hack?" screamed TenTen. "OooO GANBU!" Hinaris screamed. "Yes?" they said. "What the heck is wrong with you? You freak. "TenTen automatically screamed at Neji.”Hay we said this was war so point one four Ganbu1" said sasuke smirking and looking at Sakura. "Yeah well our next move will be so much better then this cold ass jerk!” she said as she threw the spider at him. "Ouch that hurt!" said sasuke as he was holding his head cause that's were she hit him. "Serves you right to mess with us!" said Ino. With that they walked out of the cafeteria.
"Gosh does that Sakura girl have a strong arm." said Naruto. "Yeah she dose this will be more interesting then i thought." said Sasuke. "What was that i didn't hear the last part" said Neji. "O noting" said Sasuke with an evil grin.
"wow Sakura what an arm you have!” said Hinata. "Thanks I used to play softball at my old school!" said Sakura with a smile. "What school did you last go to?" asked Ino. "Lumora high. I played in every sport there including cheerleading and i sang in the choir!" said Sakura. "No way your the mvp there and you where the one that lead the cheerleaders and the choir throw the nationals? Said all of them with there jaws to the ground. "yup." said Sakura simply. "Wow was all they can say. Secretly GANBU was eavesdropping on there conversation. "Wow Sasuke that girl got some skills if she is the MVP and the head cheerleader and head in choir at the legendary Lumora High school." said Neji. "Yeah she also must be smart because they only accept smart people!" Shikamaru said. He would know because he got accepted to that school. "whatever." said Sasuke. "Ahh lover boy jealous that Sakura is smart, athletic, and can sing and that when the fan boys find out that they would love her even more." said Naruto teasing Sasuke. "I don't like forehead girl and don't give a crap if her fan boys love her more." yelled Sasuke. "We know you like Sakura so don't try to say that you don't and you do care if her fan boys like her even more." Said Neji. "Just drop it already." said Sasuke as he went to class since the bell rang.
A/N: Well you like hope you do in the next chapter Sakura will meet Lee and Mikori (oc) the leader of sasuke fan club while Hinaris are trying to pick a elective/ activity (sports, choir, etc). PLEASE REVIEW! BYE BYE!