Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love Slave ❯ Captive ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here is another ItaKaka story. This is the first chapter and my own rough draft on it, so please don't be too hard on me. My first attempt at a multi-chapter ItaKaka.
 
Enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: Don't own it. Since I was called no better then a plagiarist because I don't put disclaimers on things. I am VERY offended at that, so I guess I should put disclaimers, though we KNOW I don't own it and writing these is such a hassle (gee I sound like Shikamaru here ^^; ) Silly me for thinking that it should be a widely known RULE that as a fanfic writer, I do not own it or make a red cent off of it…Excuse me…
 
Wow, I came off like a hanus bitch. I didn't want to, but I guess I finally cracked when I was insulted by a reviewer. I am NO plagiarist. That just insults my integrity, not to mention my honor as a fic writer.
 
 
 
Title: Love Slave
 
By: Melissa Norvell
 
Rating: PG-13/Maybe R
 
Pairings: ItachiXKakashi
 
Warning: Angst, Depression, Violence, shounen-ai, possibly yaoi, slash,
 
Summary: Chapter 1 POSTED! ItaKaka. Shounen-Ai. Itachi takes Kakashi captive instead of killing him. What could be his motives for doing something like this? Kakashi will find out one way or another, even if that was isn't something he entirely expected.
 
 
 
 
 
 
:::
 
 
Love Slave
 
By: Oneesan no Miroku Houshi
 
Chapter 1: Captive
 
:::
 
 
 
 
 
A pair of sinister eyes looked emotionlessly down upon the crumpled form below him. The figure lay motionless on the ground, wounds and bruises adorned the figure's weak and tired body. Blood covered the lone corpse on the ground, leaking out into the floor, tainting it with its essence.
 
The crumpled heap of flesh on the floor seemed motionless and cold. It was sprawled out every which way, like a limp doll that had been abandon by its owner.
 
Though the figure seemed dead, it was very much alive. Itachi had reason for keeping this specific figure alive. It spawned all the way back from the time he was small.
 
He had always had eyes on this specific man. When he was younger, he would always watch him training, fighting the invisible demons of the air and admiring his form and technique.
 
One day, he had wished to be like him, and granted, he had surpassed that state. Even when they were in ANBU together, the sharingan user had always been intrigued by the silver haired jounin. The teen was interested in not only his fighting style, but his mysterious demeanor and seemingly hidden motives.
 
Now, surely he would find out now that he was his captive. There was no escape now. Kakashi was far too weak to protest or even perform a jutsu. His charka was very low from using the sharingan in their battle, upon many other techniques and exerting energy.
 
There was really no need to bound him, but Itachi was not about to be foolish enough to underestimate the jounin. There had been too many a time that he had eluded him.
 
Many a time had passed in battle where the Uchiha had the prime opportunity to kill him, but could never carry out with the plan. Damn what few feelings he had in his nearly frozen heart to overcome him and allow him to feel sympathy in a rarity for the jounin.
 
There was just something about him. The look in those mismatched eyes…He couldn't tell if it was Obito, silently looking upon him for what he had done to his clan from the sharingan, or Kakashi himself, looking upon him with betrayal and hurt from Itachi, like Sasuke, going against him.
 
The older Uchiha had recalled a time when Kakashi was wounded and he had checked on to see if he had died or was still clinging stubbornly to life, as he had always been prone to doing.
 
He had to face it; Kakashi was the stubborn bastard who just wouldn't die.
 
The dark haired man both resented and loved that about him.
 
As he sat by his bedside, gazing upon him with deactivated sharingan eyes, a hand ran carefully through his blood stained silver hair. In a sadistic way, Itachi had found him beautiful when tainted in blood. His eyes held a certain shine to them, not enough to be considered a hard glare, but not so much as to be considered a soft look either. It was just subtle enough to be portrayed as emotionless by others.
 
An odd silence hung about the room as the dark haired man found himself running his hand repetitively through his comrade's silken hair, that cryptic shine still present in his eyes, gaze plastered to the wounded body beneath him.
 
The young ANBU leader pondered to himself that night, as he gazed upon his comrade, moonlight bouncing off of the muscled form below him, caressing his every ripple and curve.
 
`I will eventually go against you, and we will meet again in battle.' He thought as his hand gently ran over the elder jounin's cheekbone. `To be honest, when it comes down to the battle to end it all between us, there is no one else's hand I would rather die by. No one else who truly deserves to kill me, other then you…Hatake Kakashi…'
 
The silent figure knelt down and ran a hand through the body's now blood-stained hair. Odd shades and tints of color, ranging from silver to black adorned this man's hair. The color change was something recognizable, or at least to Itachi.
 
Something from long ago, during their time spent in ANBU.
 
`It seems that we are repeating the past…' He thought wistfully to himself as he traced the bloody man's features with his fingertips, running them over his lips, through the shroud of black fabric over his face.
 
`I finally have you back, Kakashi-san…'
 
A child's eyes locked on a jounin in admiration, wishing to someday be like him. Now that child's eyes have grown cold, but yet still remain to hold a small flicker of something for the same jounin that he had been watching since he was small.
 
The figure was drown out in thought of the silver haired jounin as he ran his hand mechanically through his hair. There was a gurgling cough emitted from the figure below him, causing him to blink and his pupils to shrink a bit. They came back into focus to see Kakashi letting out a few coughs below him.
 
`It seems that he is waking up.' Itachi's eyes narrowed a bit.
 
A moment in time passed between them before a malevolent smile crossed his face. `Good.'
 
The silver haired man began to shift uncomfortably below him, grunting in ache. His body shook violently from being battle worn and the effect that using the sharingan took a toll on his body.
 
`I see you now, lying below me, injured by my hand. I would have it no other way. I am the only one good enough, powerful enough to harm you, but you must understand, Kakashi-san. It's only because you refuse to belong to me.
 
You are so perfect, so confident, seeming unbreakable. Yet here you are, looking pathetic, in your darkest of hours, and you still remain to look perfect.'
 
His eyes narrowed as the smile faded into a frown.
 
`Looking at you makes me realize how much I hate perfection, and how much I hate you. If you were to ask me back then if I loved you, the answer would have been yes. I would have gladly accepted you.
 
Back then, though we shared little words, we seemed to support each other.
 
But now…if you asked if I had loved you, you would get a different answer.'
 
He took his hand away and arose slowly, Kakashi's ears catching the rustle of fabric as he moved. Itachi felt his skin, sticky to the touch from running his fingers through his hair. Deactivated sharingan eyes looked to his finger tips as he held them up to his eyesight. They were sponged with blood.
 
`Blood…'
 
He thought perfunctorily as he held the fingers up to his lips and closed his eyes.
 
`His blood…'
 
A dark eye popped open and widened upon a small struggle. He jolted slightly, finding out that his hands were bound behind his back as he lay on his stomach.
 
“Ugh…”
 
Was the only noise that was emitted from his masked mouth.
 
His original eye looked up to see Itachi, who looked down at him.
 
“Nice to see that you woke up, Kakashi.”
 
 
 
TBC
 
 
 
A/N: Whoo hoo! I finally have a good idea of what I want to happen! Incase the summary sucks; Itachi is going to teach Kakashi to love him. Sounds interesting eh? Probably not, but its better then those darn KakaIru and SasuNaru fanfics.
 
Sorry but they are over done, and I can see SasuNaru before I could ever see KakaIru. Besides, I detest that couple, nor do I see why it's so popular for two people who have only spoken what once? Twice?
 
Come on people, even you know it doesn't make sense when you look at it.
 
ItachiXKakashi at least has basis…
 
I like SasuNaru, don't get me wrong, my first fanfic was SasuNaru, but they are sorely over done.
 
Well, please R & R, if I didn't offend you first. Sorry, but I'm not in the best of moods upon being plagiarized and then insulted.