Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love Slave ❯ Protecting His Pride ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here I am with another chapter. Thanks for the reviews everyone and enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
II.
 
 
Love Slave
 
By: Melissa Norvell
 
Chapter 2: Protecting His Pride
 
 
II.
 
 
 
 
A sharp grunt was made as the silver haired one's head turned to face Itachi, seeing him clearly out of his uncovered eye. Kakashi glared at the Uchiha with defiance. Both of them didn't speak a word.
 
The jounin couldn't hold his head up for very long before it gave way under his body's own fatigue. That silver hair gently fluttered down into its own pool of blood, being tainted with that lovely crimson that the dark haired man so desired.
 
The silver haired sensei could not even utter a word to his enemy. His wrists were bound so tightly that he couldn't move, and a replacement jutsu at this loss of chakra was out of the question. Kakashi was just going to have to put up with being Itachi's captive until he could get his chakra flow back.
 
His lone eye stared up with defiant chill as his body heaved with exhaustion and every muscle twitched and pranged with insufferable pain. Kakashi could feel the warm of his own blood and the cold of it slowly drying in the air.
 
He was barely conscious and his mentality swirled around in a whirlwind of haze, making him seem out of it and delusional with pain. Kakashi could comprehend what was happening around him, but just barely. The jounin had to try his hardest to stay in consciousness, but his vision distorted.
 
“W-Why…” The Copy Ninja was finally able to utter out in a question in a soft and weak voice. “Why am I…here?”
 
There was a stillness between the two of them before Itachi spoke.
 
“Why does it matter?” Came the usual mechanical and void reply.
 
An eye narrowed, whether if it was in spite or to keep its focus was unknown.
 
“You…” The jounin was not able to finish his sentence.
 
“You're not in the position to protest.” Itachi walked a few paces away from Kakashi, his footsteps reverberated in the jounin's ear, which was placed on the floor. The foot steps stopped.
 
“You're pathetic.”
 
The Uchiha earned a glare from the Copy Ninja, lying on the floor. There was not much protest that Kakashi could give that would be ample retort due to his weakened state.
 
The dark haired man across the room looked over his shoulder, eyes befalling the fallen form and mind set in deep observation. A single eye looking back at him with a steel defiance.
 
Kakashi pondered on his own thoughts as the two remained still, like images frozen in a sepia photograph. Each pondering, each challenging each other with their eyes. For one, there was no hope but a shimmer of a flame within his lone eye. For the other, the upper hand was eminent and he had his quarry in his clutches, as an osprey (1) holds a fish in its mighty talons. The fish feeble and subject to abuse as it squirms against it's will in the grasp of death. It grows weaker as it is deprived of air and sustenance.
 
The fish would eventually give in, when it was about to be killed off.
 
`That pained look. I imagine that if I were in the same position, I suppose I'd be looking pained as well. It couldn't be comfortable.'
 
The silence passed between predator and prey.
 
`Well, this is entertaining…No matter. He's mine now.'
 
Itachi turned back around and walked back over to his prey in a casual way, his foot steps seeming hollow against the ground. The dark haired boy tilted his head slightly, Kakashi made him chuckle. He was surprisingly quiet for someone in his state. Perhaps he knew no one would rescue him.
 
`Yes, I imagine he is very aware of his defeat.'
 
The Uchiha heard a faint exhale of breath so daintily released that he could barely hear it. He knelt down beside of him, like a repetition of the past. Itachi could tell that even though Kakashi had been bound, that he did not stop struggling, his wrists beginning to turn purple from the constant sawing of the rope against his flesh.
 
`Some ninja are such predictable animals. Fear being their greatest downfall.'
 
“Are you afraid, Kakashi-san?” He didn't know why he had even asked it.
 
A simple defiant gaze is all he earned in return.
 
“Afraid of death? Afraid of what you will become? Afraid of what I'm going to do?” Itachi is practically lying on the floor, being eye-level with the jounin.
 
There is no answer yet again.
 
Humans…They are all imperfect. They have desires and wants. Physical needs that need to be fulfilled or they eventually die or go mad. Itachi was human, and he knew that even he had flaw. Almost perfect and he might have a chance of becoming so if not for the basic human things that he could not deny himself. Feelings…Emotions…They are the crutches of the weak, silenced under the intense weight of his clothes.
 
`Kakashi…' The jounin's name whispered through his mind and brings fourth so many memories of the two's time together. From ANBU until now. Memories of childish eyes bestowed upon the graceful creature fighting against the wind demons. He kept Itachi from reaching perfection.
 
As he gazed into the defiant eyes of Hatake Kakashi, he wondered what he should do with his prey. The Copy Ninja had no power any longer. Sasuke didn't need him. He went over the options, he could slowly take life from him, with pinpricks or cuts, slow suffocation…he didn't know.
 
He could just let him go.
 
Why did he find that funny?
 
The closer he got to ending Kakashi's life, the more he seemed to feel.
 
`How sadistic…I suppose I am…in a way.'
 
Kakashi has been quiet for a while now; perhaps he was waiting for the dark haired man to ask a question, or to hurt him. The Uchiha was still very close.
 
Suddenly, the thought of something stirred within him; as he reached down to glide a hand over his prize's masked face.
 
“Cold from blood loss?” Itachi asked lightly.
 
The masked man shivered.
 
`He knows I want to have fun.'
 
“Perhaps…” He replied in a whisper, trying to make his voice sound stern.
 
Itachi moved his hand across Kakashi's cheek, tenderly touching his face. There is a small cut forming from their battle earlier and he brought his lips up to gently kiss the spot, letting them linger for a minute.
 
That single uncovered eye widened as he felt the cold touch upon his face.
 
“Do you want to die?” A whisper in produced in his ear. “You don't want me to touch you. You don't want to feel that guilt. But it will over come you, just as it had in the past. You will die.” Itachi kissed the jounin's ear and darted his tongue around the lower lobe. “Well, don't you want me to stop? Aren't you going to be defiant?”
 
The silver haired jounin turned his head away and refused to look at him, as his skillful hand crept up his jacket and unzipped it resting on his rock hard chest, finger tips skimming over a nipple. “Not that it matters, I was hardly intent on stopping.”
 
The Uchiha flicked a finger across that nipple and he gasped, shock seeping into that one exposed eye as it widened.
 
“I will let you go, if you say no.” He emotionlessly taunted. “Well?”
 
“I…”
 
Though the Uchiha didn't know why he asked, though thus far, Kakashi didn't seem to answer any of his questions. His eyes held that sense of loneliness…Itachi both hated and understood this…
 
The dark haired man grew tired of waiting for an answer. He pressed tightly against his prey, which was lying across the floor from him, still bound in the rope. His wrists bleeding on to the rope, tainting it with his life giving fluid. Itachi was now on the floor on his side, beside of the one person that he both hated and loved. The young male put his lips to the elder jounin's, who, in surprise, opened his mouth a bit underneath the confines of the mask.
 
He swiftly pulled down the mask, which clouded his face in mystery to see what was really beneath it all, and it was beautiful. Itachi gave the confused jounin another kiss, but as his mouth opened to ask one of the many questions that ran through his head at the moment, so he gave his prey what it just deserved.
 
He tried to pull his head away, or back it up by scooting back across the floor, but the dark haired man had a firm grip on him as his tongue danced the lambata in his mouth.
 
“That was for all of those times we leaned on each other in the past while we were in ANBU.” The Uchiha nuzzled his cheek with his face and spoke yet again. “Still going to be quiet? You're getting more and more stubborn now-a-days.”
 
He winced a bit below Itachi and noticed that there was a slice mark on his neck, no doubt from a sharp weapon such a kunai knife or sword, barely missing his Jugular Vein in battle. Dark eyes noticed that it was still seeping blood and licked the blood sensually from the wound; tasting the coppery essence of the wound and making his prey succumb to the feeling by giving a moan as aftermath.
 
Whether it was a moan of pain or pleasure was another thing entirely.
 
Finally, Kakashi had spoken to him. “Why are you doing this?”
 
The defiance was half way gone from that lone eye; it actually looked softened for a few minutes.
 
“I don't plan on killing you yet.” Was the simple reply.
 
The Uchiha was trying to keep him warm so his body would not freeze from loss of blood and constitute to his own death.
 
“I'm going to keep you alive for a while before I put you out of your misery.”
 
 
 
TBC
 
 
NOTES:
 
1. Osprey: A winged bird, which resembles a hawk, who eats fish and other sea bearing animals.
 
 
 
A/N: Whee! I like where I am going with this! I can tell that I'm going to like this fanfic! I hope that you all are enjoying the read, so feel free to review me! I love hearing what you think!