Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love Slave ❯ DISCONTINUED ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Here is an important note.
 
I noticed a LOT of errors in this fanfic and a few others that I've done. I'm going to do this over and make it a LOT better. These are my first Naruto fanfics, but I've gotten some bad rap on them.
 
However, it can only make you better.
 
I've noticed that I over-do it with the flowery language and I've contradicted myself in the past. Boy, do I need a beta reader.
 
At times, authors write things that they are not necessarily aware of.
 
Also, just because an author doesn't know how to spell a certain word doesn't mean that they are stupid. Not everyone knows how to spell every word right.
 
I never saw the point of bashing characters or pairings, but whatever floats your boat. If that's what you're sick urges tell you that you can get the kicks of belittling others to make yourself look grand, by all means, go for it.
 
Oh some others notes: Just because one of the author's fanfics are badly written, doesn't mean that all of them are.
 
I've realized that I've used EYES too much in some of these fanfics, but I do not notice it, because it is a function of habit.
 
I also noticed that I was OOC, man I hate that. It just makes me angry at myself as a fanfiction writer. You all can like what you like, ANBU and flame, poke fun at me (hell, I'll probably laugh with you and at times I have laughed with some of the things that were said that poke fun at my works.) This is FANFICTION, I do not do it for a profession, I do it for fun.
 
If you don't like my pairings, or find them wrong or immoral, please do not read them. I do not like SasuSaku or KakaIru, but I don't go as far as to bash it to death, I simply state that I do not like the couple.
 
About my long bio, it was requested. I'm not arrogant, and those who know me also know that I am a very nice (albeit sarcastic) person who is very laid back and easy to get along with.
 
Well, this fanfic is officially over and I'm going to make a better version that doesn't use EYES too much and is in character. Hopefully I can put them together in a conventional way.
 
To those of you who think my fanfiction is bad, don't read it or flame it behind or in front of my back and keep your negative commentary to yourself, it really is childish.
 
I'm not a `master writer' or anything, but I'm not horrible.
 
 
 
Melissa Norvell
 
P.S. I realize my pen name was bad Japanese. Hell I knew that a long time ago, but I hardly have time to change things like that. It's called a life and a job. Fanfiction is just done in free time.