Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love Slave ❯ Real Emotion ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Another chapter. Itachi is going to get more forward in this chapter, and Kakashi will come closer to loving him. Oh and thanks .snooze. for your lovely comment. Some of my reviewers went to mediaminer. Org so they aren't going to review me here on the norm.
 
I'll miss their comments. Ah well, I'm glad to get some new readers on this.
 
On with the fic!
 
 
 
II.
 
Love Slave
 
Chapter 6: Real Emotion
 
II.
 
 
 
“So, you want to know what this is all about, do you?” The Uchiha asked.
 
“I have wanted to know ever since you brought me here.” Kakashi told him, as he was grabbed by his handcuffs and pulled up harshly to Itachi's face. A small grimace of pain was produced because his wrists were still raw and sore from the ropes.
 
They were face to face, piercing eyes gazed into each others as an unspoken conversation seemed to pass between the two men, with only a subtle shine to the eyes portraying a cryptic message back and fourth.
 
“Kakashi…I…” The Uchiha began to speak, his voice held a faint hint of emotion to it as he gazed at the elder jounin's face.
 
It was the face he had hated, yet loved. That lone eye, which always held some type of emotion to it, and watched him as a hawk watches its prey. Now he was the prey.
 
And yet…
 
Itachi frowned, and deep within himself, the Ice Prince could feel a small glow of the sadness he kept within himself from long ago. That sadness in which he locked in a chamber, never to resurface was brought out by this man before him.
 
How could one person stir such feeling within him?
 
The dark haired ninja brought his face closer to his captive's and Kakashi could see a tiny glint of a shine that seemed to have deep and hidden meanings. In this light, Itachi looked sad, morbid and even had a look of longing to him. As he neared Kakashi's face, he could feel his hot breath hit his face.
 
Itachi's dark eyes slowly closed as he brought his face closer to Kakashi's, the last image to cross through his mind was the look in that lone eye. It held a certain shine to it, it understood, and it seemed to pierce through his soul. It was only his normal eye, not even the Sharingan, but it seemed to poses all of the ocular power in which the Sharingan had possessed.
 
How could a normal eye pierce his defenses so and subject him to human emotions?
 
Lips touched in a tender embrace as Kakashi's cuffed hands were pulled a bit closer and bent up to his chest. Itachi's hand lay atop of both of his shackled hands, holding one of them in his own; the younger hand gave the older one a reassuring squeeze.
 
A million thoughts ran through Kakashi's head at that moment in time. The jounin didn't even try to fight against it; he simply closed his lone eye and let Itachi kiss him. There was no use resisting.
 
But…
 
This kiss was different then the others. It wasn't as rough and untamed, it was gentle and even understanding. It was almost as if Itachi somehow sympathized with Kakashi, but the jounin was skeptical. Why now? Why care now?
 
The silver haired jounin could hear a soft moan into his mouth emitted from the dark one, and he himself let out his own small moan, not quite sure as to why he let it out. The sound of his own voice striking curiosity into him. There are some things that we never understand about ourselves and Kakashi had found one of them about himself.
 
The Uchiha pulled himself back to set a hand on the side of Kakashi's face, breathing accelerated and lips close to his own.
 
The younger boy licked his lips, and then reached a hand up and pulled down his mask slowly, revealing the face that was once hidden to the world. An eye watched dark eyes, scanning them for any emotion. A mechanical lust shot through them, but nothing else seemed present.
 
“Mmmm…Kakashi…” A rich and seductive voice reverberated through the jounin's ears, causing a flush to rise to his skin.
 
“You taste good.”
 
The silver haired jounin blinked but couldn't get out an answer before he was kissed again by the Akatsuki member. Their lips locked yet again in a passionate embrace while Itachi's hand massaged the side of the jounin's unmasked face and held his chained hands securely.
 
After kissing his lips, Itachi's lips trailed down to his chin, planting kisses down until he got to the point of his chin, then Kakashi could feel a point at the tip of his chin, pushing up and threatening to pierce the skin and claim his life. Almost obediently, Kakashi tipped his head back and allowed the Uchiha's hand to trail down his face, to his chin and down his neck, leaving his vital areas open for attack, but something deep within him trusted Itachi and knew that he wasn't going to kill him.
 
And he didn't die.
 
The kisses were more passionate as they trailed from the tip of his chin down his neck; the kisses being feverishly placed upon his neck, the passion at which each one was placed allowed a small moan to escape the jounin. (1)
 
A small laugh was emitted against the skin on his neck. “Does that feel good?” Itachi asked lips against skin.
 
“Mmm…” Kakashi replied.
 
“Come, Kakashi…You know that you want me as much as I want you, so why don't you make it easy on us.”
 
“Hm?” The silver haired man asked through his slight haze of emotion. “I thought that I was making it easy on you. I have yet to protest…Then again, how can I when I'm in such a vulnerable position?” He admitted.
 
 
“…”
 
Confusion shot through the lone eye.
 
“You don't get it.”
 
“How can I? You don't tell me anything.”
 
“I prefer to let you solve the unknown.”
 
“Why?” Kakashi asked.
 
“Why what?” the Uchiha's lips were close to his own. The jounin could feel them brush across his own, and his breath flow over his unmasked features and flow into his partially opened mouth.
 
“Why are you so nice to me now?”
 
Eyes narrowed at the word “nice” being used to describe him. Emotions. Crutches. Itachi loathed being called anything that was associated with emotions.
 
“I'm not being nice I'm being lenient.” A cold voice shot back in a venomous tone.
 
“Of course…” The jounin sighed. “You wouldn't have it any other way.”
 
“Hmpf.”
 
There was a pause of silence between the two. Their heads were together, lips still touching, sharing breath. Itachi's hands were still gripping his tightly.
 
Kakashi could feel something cold and metal against his neck.
 
“I do realize that you can take my life. I half way expect it.”
 
Dark eyes narrowed.
 
“I know you hate me. “ As the jounin spoke, he could feel the metal against his bare neck.
 
“Then why do you give in so easily? Wouldn't you want to protect your pride? Protect your humanity?”
 
“You know as well as I do that this situation is bleak. Me fighting against you wouldn't make it any better.”
 
“You actually think I'd just let you go.”
 
“I don't put it past you. You've let me survive this far.” The silver haired jounin spoke.
 
“You certainly know how to trial my patience.”
 
“Itachi…”
 
“What now?” The dark haired boy asked his captive.
 
“Tell me this…Am I truly just another instrument to torture?” That one eye looked to him. That eye which was full of feeling and understanding. That eye, which to any normal human would seem all that it is -normal, but to Itachi it was piercing and knowledgeable. It seemed to know everything yet nothing about him. It coincided with him, and that aspect disturbed the Uchiha greatly.
 
He didn't like the feeling of something knowing him that personally or deeply…Then again, he had secretly wanted it from this man, and not even his frosty heart could argue with him on that matter.
 
 
“You couldn't be farther from the truth…”
 
A confused eye widened.
 
“What do you mean by that?” Kakashi asked.
 
 
“It runs deeper then that.”
 
 
TBC
 
A/N:
 
Ah, the wonderful world of magazines. The 2nd ranked turn on for a man: being kissed passionately on the neck/shoulder.
 
With that out of my way, I've written 3 romantic fanfics. One one shot, a chapter in Lessons in Shinobi Love, and this one. Too much fluff for me! I'm going to go to sleep now, since it is now 1:17 a.m. I'll probably post this around noon anyway…Bleh, I'm ranting. I'm a little tired, so if it doesn't turn out right, or some parts seem spacey it's me.
 
I'm guessing Itachi is IC since I've gotten no complaints. Feel free to review and be sure to check out Forbidden Love ItachiXKakashi C2 Community over at fanfiction. Net.
 
Also, check out my other fics!