Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love Slave ❯ Itachi's Dark Paradise ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here is another chapter of Love Slave. Thanks for all of the hits and reviews on both MM. org and FF. net. Couldn't write this marvelous story without you.
 
 
::
 
 
Love Slave
 
Chapter 5: Itachi's Dark Paradise
 
 
 
::
 
 
 
Itachi hated it.
 
Such weak human emotions. He narrowed his eyes. The cold heir around his heart somehow managed to gain control and spread throughout the thawed organ, much like an enigma and was able to transform him into the ice prince once more.
 
“Don't look at me like that.” Eyes narrowed upon the Uchiha's head turning away.
 
“Hm?” Kakashi blinked, looking puzzled by that remark. `What look was I giving him?'
 
The jounin could feel his shoulder go down as the younger ninja sat at the edge of the bed. What seemed like an hour of silence passed between them before Kakashi decided to let out a sigh.
 
“What's wrong with you?” His dark-haired companion asked, not really seeming to care about his condition.
 
“You obviously don't care. Are you taunting me?” The older ninja glared.
 
“Hnn…” Was the answered that statement deserved.
 
Producing an angry and irritated glance up at Itachi, the jounin wriggled to turn around, but since his shoulder was already slumped into the inclined plain, instead of going away from his foe, he went towards him - - or, more precisely his butt.
 
Kakashi, upon noticing this, made a face of horror and shock. He had no way of pushing back…unless-
 
He brought his cuffed hands up, remembering that they were not chained in front of him, to block his face from going somewhere inappropriate, but instead, his hands were sat on Itachi's bottom, pushing his face away.
 
The dark-haired Uchiha flinched upon the touch and looked over his shoulder to see the jounin, hands on his foe's bottom, with a slight pink flush to what was visible of his cheeks and his one visible eye a bit widened and an unfamiliar shine to it.
 
There was yet more silence between them for about five minutes until Itachi spoke.
 
“You pervert.”
 
“Would you rather my head be there?” The silver haired jounin asked.
 
“…”
 
Kakashi arched an eyebrow in confusion at the fact that he got no answer.
 
“Who's the pervert now?” The jounin then got an irritated look. “Who are you calling a pervert? You're the one who was kissing up on me, fondling me and molesting me ever since you drug me here and you call me a pervert because I accidentally touch your butt to keep my face out of it?”
 
“You're the one who reads that dirty book of yours.” The Uchiha said, glancing over his shoulder.
 
“…”
 
“Not denying that fact, are you?”
 
“How can I? I can't deny the fact that I read those books.”
 
“Hmpf.”
 
“And enjoy them, actually.”
 
“You do, do you?” Itachi asked a malicious glint to his eyes.
 
“…” Kakashi gave no answer.
 
Icha Icha Paradise, is it?”
 
“…”
 
“Did you ever think of getting your head out of those books to make a paradise of your own?” The Uchiha turned around, planting his hand beside of the jounin's head.
 
Kakashi tore his gaze momentarily from his captor's rump to his face.
 
“You can't create a paradise from nothing.”
 
“You're wrong.”
 
“While you can't physically create matter from nothing, you can create ideals from nothing.” The dark haired ninja lowered his head toward his opponent. “And thus, we can create paradise.”
 
“We?” Confusion shot through a lone eye.
 
Dark eyes looked to the lone eye. “We can't create a perfect paradise, but perhaps we can shape something similar, a dark paradise, which looks uninhabitable. More like a paradise of horrors, wouldn't you say?”
 
“What are you getting at?”
 
“Kakashi.”
 
A look of acknowledgement was given, but no reply escaped.
 
“You're still touching me.”
 
The elder ninja blinked, and slightly blushed, drawing his cuffed hands back to his chest. After a few moments, he felt arms wrap around him as one thought crossed his mind.
 
`Who's the pervert now?'
 
“You are still mine.” The Uchiha hissed, his voice reverberating within the depths of his earlobes. “Mine to do whatever I feel to. Mine to hurt. Mine to keep. Mine to kill. “ He nipped at his ear darkly. “We will make our own dark paradise.” A youthful hand caressed the side of his face, and he could feel something moist trail down his cheek, dipping into his mask, then he could feel the black fabric being pulled away slightly.
 
“You belong to me. Learn this. Understand it. Obey it.”
 
“I've got no choice but to…”
 
Dark eyes narrowed, and Itachi let go of the mask with his teeth, and swiftly turned Kakashi's head to face him, not caring if he snapped his neck or not. An eye widened, and met with a set of darkened eyes, malice shown in them as the Uchiha looked upon his prey with detest.
 
“I hate you.”
 
“Then, why don't you just kill me and go on with your life. I'm sure you're a busy man, Itachi.” The jounin gazed back at him.
 
“Why?”
 
“Why what?”
 
“Why won't you belong to me?”
 
“What?!”
 
`What exactly is this all about?' Kakashi thought to himself, looking into the dark depths of the Uchiha's eyes.
 
“You will belong to me, and you will learn to like it.”
 
“Itachi?”
 
“…”
 
“What is this all about?” The jounin asked.
 
The dark haired ninja narrowed his eyes and gave no answer.
 
“Itachi.”
 
“Shut up, Kakashi.”
 
There was another silence, as both ends were just frozen in time, lost on a still life painting.
 
“Itachi?” Kakashi looked at him with a look of intrigue.
 
“Don't look at me like that.” Came the monotone reply.
 
“Like what Itachi?” The jounin's voice was a bit softer then he would've liked it to be when saying the other's name.
 
“Like you feel sorry for me.”
 
The silver haired jounin sighed.
 
Eyes narrowed.
 
A moment of silence passed.
 
“Perhaps I don't feel sorry for you as much as I understand you.”
 
“You could never understand me.”
 
“Or maybe you just don't want to think that there is someone out there who does.”
 
“…” Itachi was silent once more.
 
As much as he wanted to deny it, there was someone who did at least partially understand him. From one genius to another. It was true that Itachi cared for the jounin enough to keep him alive, but he wasn't about to be the first to admit it.
 
He wanted Kakashi to break, and was beginning to be frustrated at his failed attempts. Itachi decided that things needed to be sped up.
 
There would be no fooling around this time.
 
This would be the person in which Itachi created his dark paradise with.
 
He would submit to his dark whims and learn to love him, no matter what it took. Kakashi would be his, just as he had wanted to claim him long ago - back when they were in ANBU.
 
All things must come to an end, and Kakashi would eventually succumb to the darkness.
 
 
TBC
 
 
A/N: TOO MUCH DIALOUGE! Yeah, I know. Real sorry about all of the talking and the lateness. I was just concerned about the last chapter and I kind of am with this one too. I hope they are not OOC, but writing a romance with Itachi involving some sort of emotional attachment and/or feelings toward another is just weird to me.
 
*prays to god that Itachi is IC*
 
Please review!