Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Love Slave ❯ History and The Truth ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here I am with yet another chapter! Thank you SO much for all of your beautiful reviews ^^ This is quite a popular story, maybe I can get more people into this pairing.
 
Please enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
II.
 
 
Love Slave
 
By: Melissa Norvell
 
Chapter 4: History and The Truth
 
II.
 
 
 
 
 
“What do mean? What you didn't do?” Kakashi asked.
 
He had regretted that question as soon as the tones rolled from his lips.
 
The Uchiha closed his eyes and frowned, saying nothing to Kakashi and silently resenting himself for allowing what few feelings he had to over take him at the time enough to cause him to admit those types of emotion to the jounin.
 
There went those weak emotions associated with human kind. Those crutches for the weak. He silently damned himself for harboring those emotions deep within himself.
 
There was yet more silence between the two.
 
“I would much rather demonstrate it to you.” Was the simple reply.
 
“Nugh…” Kakashi emitted a small noise, and by now, he knew what was to be fall him.
 
The Copy Ninja trembled, but it was cold to him. There was nothing but air surrounding them. He took his lips once again, and Kakashi seemed less defiant. Itachi seemed more and more of a villain for taking what he had wanted by force. He licked the mark of the already healing wound on his neck and a stifled moan was produced.
 
The Copy Ninja blinked in confusion as a hand caressed his face. For the touch of his enemy, the touch felt oddly lukewarm, not frigid like he had expected.
 
He could feel hands running smoothly along his body, caressing every muscle and curve beneath the olive jacket. Kakashi tried to resist the touches, but his body was betraying him, sending small waves of content about him, and he didn't know if it was from the blood loss, but he began to feel tired and half lidded.
 
After a few minutes, his body betraying him slowly and surely he emitted a shudder.
 
And he damned himself for it, submitting to the enemy. His features wrinkled into those of anger, upset at his own actions, but they quickly turned to those of surprise as the younger dark haired ninja was straddling him and he could feel lips at his neck, and the occasional nip and flick of the tongue. Kakashi instinctively turned his head to the side and attempted to struggle against the ropes.
 
That only earned him a pained yelp in turn as the ropes tore at his flesh more.
 
“Still trying to get away are we?” The Uchiha taunted. “You should just give in.” He then frowned. “But you're not that easily controlled, are you?”
 
“…”
 
The dark haired boy knew that he wouldn't get his answer from him. As expected. He pushed up against his enemy, their bodies fitting together like pieces in a puzzle. The silver haired jounin made a squeak of pain as they did so, his wounds having pressure put on them by opposing force. Arms wrapped around him protectively and securely, making sure that he could not get away.
 
In an odd, logical sense, Kakashi needed him there. He was loosing blood, and his body temperature was rapidly decreasing, the Copy Ninja needed someone there to provide him with body warmth.
 
He felt warm and in a haze as his vision began to fade and he felt his head hit soft fabric as everything faded to black.
 
 
 
II.
 
 
 
The silver haired jounin woke up to find himself in an entirely different setting. He was laying on a soft, pliable surface, which slightly caressed the form of his tired and broken body. He had noticed that he was in a different position and his hands were bound differently. He could feel a metal surface touching the lower palm of his hand. The Copy Ninja groaned lowly to himself as he shifted awake.
 
As his darkened eye opened, he looked around to see that he was surrounded by the covers of a bed. The texture was both warming and soft to his skin.
 
He tilted his head down to see that his arms were now in front of him; his wrists were bandaged and put in handcuffs. They were slightly loose compared to the binding ropes.
 
Kakashi looked across from where he lay. There was nothing.
 
The Copy Ninja lay there, in complete silence.
 
 
 
..
 
 
.
 
 
He jolted as he felt a hand run through his hair.
 
“So, you're awake.” The familiar voice told him monotonely.
 
“…”
 
“Being silent again, are we?” Itachi sighed.
 
“You were running your hand through my hair back then.”
 
“I suppose I was.”
 
“What's with you, Itachi?” A dark eye moved back to look at the dark figure behind him. “What's the meaning of all of this?”
 
“You'll know soon enough.” The Uchiha replied as his hand slowly ran through his silver tresses, blood flaking off against his hand.
 
“Now who's being avoidant?”
 
“You are in no condition to talk.” Itachi spoke, not that it had mattered. There had been many times when Kakashi wasn't supposed to be in the condition to bite back, but had.
 
His thoughts reiterated themselves - Kakashi: The stubborn bastard who refused to die.
 
He was pretty sure that if all that was left was his head, and you went to poke it with a stick, it would bite the hell out of you.
 
“ …” He earned a defiant glare from that one lone eye, as if he were silently agreeing with his thoughts.
 
“Why haven't you killed me yet?” He asked.
 
“Are you complaining?”
 
“That depends.”
 
“On what?”
 
“Are you planning on torturing me before hand?”
 
“Hmpf.” Was all the silver haired jounin got from Itachi, an unsure sign.
 
Kakashi sighed. This had indeed been the biggest mistake he had ever made.
 
“Is that why you're keeping me alive?” Kakashi dared.
 
“I have my reasons.” Itachi dodged the question.
 
“Does it have to do with the time we were in ANBU?”
 
“Why do you care?” The Uchiha asked, almost cold bloodedly.
 
“I should be asking you the same question.”
 
Itachi's eyes narrowed.
 
“What do you mean?” The dark haired ninja asked leerily.
 
“You are keeping me alive. For what, I don't know but you have some reason, whether it's torture or something else. Whether or not you tell me would be your own prerogative. You keep saying you'll tell me soon enough. I have no choice but to trust that statement. I do, however, think that this stems from something back in ANBU, simply because you refuse to answer anything that had to deal with that specific moment in time.” Kakashi stated. “If you wanted to kill me back then, you had ample opportunity, so it wouldn't make sense that you all of a sudden want to kill me for those purposes. “
 
Damn him for being so perceptive, but Itachi expected no less from him.
 
“However, that doesn't mean that you still don't want to kill me, because that has been established in the past. No matter how much you do, there seems to be some human left within your cold exoskeleton, because you can never quite pull through with it.”
 
A flash of something seemed to reel its way across Itachi's dark eyes. It was as if something hit him, almost as if he had been hit with a bus. His hand stopped running through the silver hair of the one laying below him.
 
Kakashi noticed the lack of response and turned his head to his enemy, whose head was tilted down; midnight tresses covered equally dark eyes. His mouth was plastered into a frown.
 
“You might like to say that you're emotionless, but I refuse to completely believe that.”
 
“Shut up, Kakashi.” The voice was calm, smooth and seemed to almost be nonchalant about the situation, but deep within, Itachi was reminded of the crutches called emotions, which propped his body up, underneath the shroud of Akatsuki clothing.
 
He hated that Kakashi seemed to see through it all. See through his deception.
 
The Copy Ninja didn't say another word, almost afraid to speak anymore and at the same time not caring if he was killed or not. Looking back at his enemy, sitting there in stone cold silence with his hand placed atop of his head, the silver haired jounin seemed to reconsider what he had said, and it had looked as if he had broken or at least put a crack in Itachi's seemingly steel framed heart.
 
“Itachi…”
 
Both of them seemed to notice that Kakashi's voice held a glimmer of concern to it. When Itachi looked up, he noticed that the tone wasn't only present in his voice, but in his look as well.
 
His enemy blinked, almost as if he had seen something incredible that he was refusing to believe. The younger ninja seemed a bit confused about this, and blinked in turn.
 
Was there something on his face? Because that's what Kakashi was staring at him like.
 
Unbeknownst to him, beneath his cold façade a small hint that what Kakashi had said was correct seemed to prove itself. Behind his cold eyes, there was a small shine, foreign to him, a shine of something that could possibly be regret or even sorrow surfaced itself within his dark and mysterious depths.
 
The hurt deep within had somehow found a way to surface around Kakashi.
 
And he wasn't quite sure how to deal with it.
 
He didn't want to be considered weak, and to let his enemy know him would be foolish. And yet, part of him wanted to…
 
Or maybe Kakashi's convincing look of concern effected him.
 
 
TBC
 
 
A/N: Sorry for being late. I had a hard time writing this. I hope Itachi is still in character. He's irking me in this chapter for some reason. Could someone help me out here? Please tell me if I'm IC. I'd appreciate it.
 
Tell me what you think. I'll update sooner next time.