Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror Image ❯ Chapter 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mirror Image
 
By. DemonGirl-Setsuna
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Hi there! Setsuna here!
 
Welcome back readers!
 
How did you like the last Chapter?
 
Also, I apologize for the delay on updating, but I had hit a bad-case of writer's block and I'm in the middle of preparing to attend an Anime-Convention in a few weeks.
 
Anyway…
 
Still, no one has guessed the answer to what had sparked my inspiration for Sasuke & Sara's argument at the end of Chapter 16!
Well, I'm just going to give you the answer…
 
The correct answer is: Dane Cook's `Brain-Ninjas/Why women win fights' routine!
 
Now without further adieu…
 
Here is Chapter 17 of `Mirror Image'!
 
Please Enjoy!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything belonging to Masashi Kishimoto.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ch. 17
 
Self-Imposed Mission
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Next Morning…
 
 
 
 
“Last night sure was eventful”, Natsuki sighs, as she walks with her hands behind her head, `Especially, the part when that mysterious-guy danced with me. Oh, I wish I knew who he was…', she blushes at the memory, “Oh well, enough with the daydreaming... Sasuke-kun just better not still be in a sour mood or he'll learn to regret ruining my buzz”, she growls, `On second thought… His bad-mood and leaving early did allow my brother to have a pleasant birthday', she mentally recants, `So it wasn't a complete bust!'
 
She stops in front of the Uchiha-House and knocks on the door, “Sara? You home? I thought we could maybe go out and do some shopping!”, she calls out, but doesn't receive an answer, “Hello?”, she asks, as she slides open the door.
 
`No matter how many times I come here, it's always creepy…', she thinks, as she steps inside, “Sara? You here?”, she questions, as she travels further into the house, heading for the stairwell, `She's probably still sleeping…', she chuckles in her mind.
 
As she approaches the top of the steps, she notices a crumpled heap on the floor and instantly recognizes the form as her friend/sister-figure.
 
“Sara?!”, she shouts, rushing to her side, “Sara, are you alright? Speak to me!”, she asks, as she gathers her body into her arms.
 
“Uh…”, Sara groans, slowly blinking her dark-grey eyes open.
 
“Who did this to you, Sara?”
 
“It-it was my brother…”, she replies, “I made a reference of how he is acting as cold as Itachi-ani-san, and as I was walking away he suddenly attacked me”
 
“Where…”, she began, “Where is Sasuke now?”
 
“I-I don't know… But he was packing a bag before he attacked me”
 
“I see…”, she mutters, `So Sasuke-kun intends to leave the village…'
 
“We need to tell Tsunade of my brother's departure”
 
“I agree, but you need to be check-out at the hospital first”
 
Okay…”
 
 
 
 
----------------
 
 
 
 
 
Hokage Building
 
 
 
 
`I can't believe that Sasuke-kun attacked Sara; his own flesh & blood, like that…?!', Natsuki thinks, as she approaches the door to Tsunade's office, “How could this get any worst…?”, she wonders aloud to herself, as she knocks on the door and opens it when commanded to.
 
“Natsuki, what are you doing here?”, the female Hokage questions, from behind her desk with a male-teen with black-hair tied-up in a ponytail and beady-dark eyes standing in front of it.
 
“It's Sasuke-kun he…”, she began.
 
“I already know, Sakura found out last-night tried to stop him from leaving, but he knocked her unconscious”
 
“He attacked Sakura too?!”
 
“What do you mean, `Attacked Sakura too'?”
 
“He attacked Sara last night after she made an off-hand comment to him about how cold he was acting”, she explains.
 
“Sara was attacked as well?!”
 
“Yes…”, she nods, “She's at the hospital being checked out by the doctors”
 
“I see…”, Tsunade sighs, “Well, Natsuki I want you to go stay with Sara to make sure she's alright”
 
“Understood…”, she agrees, “But what about Sasuke-kun?”
 
“Don't worry, I'm about to send a Team after him”
 
“Okay…”
 
 
 
 
----------------
 
 
 
 
 
The Hospital…
 
 
 
 
“So Tsunade-sama is sending a Team to retrieve my brother?”, Sara asks from her bed with an I.V. in her arm.
 
“That's what she said…”, the blonde teen replies, as she looks out the window.
 
“You don't think they can do it?”
 
“I believe they will, my brother is a member of the team…”, she states, “But I just can't help worrying for your sake”
 
“What do you plan on doing?”
 
“Whatever do you mean, Sara-chan?”
 
“I know you better than you think, Natsuki. You're planning on doing something”
 
“You got me!”, she grins, “I just want to make sure that they do succeed in bringing your brother back”
 
“I won't stop you…”, the raven-haired girl sighs.
 
“You can't, even if you wanted to”
 
“Just be careful. That's all I have to say”
 
“Thanks Sara”, she says, as she ties her hair up into a ponytail with a red-ribbon and walks over to the window, “I'll be back as soon as I can”, she vows, before she leaps out of the open-window.
 
“Stay safe, Natsuki…”, Sara whispers.
 
“Now which way am I supposed to go to follow the `Sasuke retrieval' team?”, Natsuki mutters, as she stands in the large-gate leading out of Konoha scratching her head.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Well? What did you think? Please review!
 
Well, Natsuki is going after Naruto's Team who is going after Sasuke!
What is going to happen?
 
Join me when I post Chapter 18!
 
Catch you readers next time!