Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mission: Freak Out Kakashi ❯ Morning Hijinx ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Wow, I've gotten so many hits and reviews! Thank you all for your wonderful opinions. I hope this fanfic will be as popular as Lessons in Shinobi Love, if you haven't read it yet, then go and check it out. I also have other fanfics you all may enjoy!
 
Now on with the fanfic!
 
 
 
 
II>
 
Mission: Freak Out Kakashi
 
By: Melissa Norvell
 
Chapter 2: Morning Hijinx
 
II>
 
 
Morning soon came and it was time for Naruto and Sakura to head off to Kakashi, and put fourth their plans for the bet they had made. Sakura made her way down the twisted path.
 
`Why am I doing this again? Naruto just drags me down, I have nothing to prove to him.'
 
The pink haired girl blinked as she spied something lying around a rock. It was a red string. She picked it up as green eyes examined it. “It's red…Very funny, a red thread of fate.” She looked up to the heavens. “Well, I'll show you how well your stupid fate stuff works for me. “
 
While standing there, the wind shifted in the tree tops, causing a shaft of golden light to directly hit Sakura. She frowned. “Hey, don't you expect my soul or anything if you win this. You already know what will happen.”
 
She kicked an offending rock with her foot as she was walking in front of a civilian's house, some chickens looked up and gave her some odd looks.
 
“What?” Sakura put her hands on her hips and glared at the chickens.
 
`What am I doing? I must be embarrassing myself. I mean, I'm up here kicking rocks and talking to chickens. Sakura you need to calm down or Naruto will already get the best of you!'
 
Walking, she looked down at her watch. `Crud! I'm late! Kakashi-sensei is going to be mad!'
 
The girl picked up her pace and began to run through Konoha. Something in the crowd caught her gaze and she momentarily turned her head, not noticing her path was a one way collision course with an older male and a cup of coffee.
 
The two forces hit, the coffee went one way, Sakura the other, and whoever she hit stumbled back a step.
 
“Ouch! That hurt!” She clutched her hand, now burnt from the hot coffee hitting it.
 
“Sorry about that. You should watch where you're going.”
 
Sakura's eyes widened upon noticing the voice - that tone and attitude… “What?”
 
“So, you're late too.”
 
“Um…Kakashi-sensei…” The girl blinked as she stood up. “You can't get on to me about being late!” She pointed at him in accusation. “Because you're still here drinking coffee!”
 
The jounin looked in his coffee cup, swirling the small bit of brown liquid around in the bottom. “Not anymore. You got rid of it in half the time it would've taken me to drink it.” A happy eye was produced at the comment.
 
“You know, a gentleman is supposed to help a lady up when she falls.” Sakura frowned.
 
“It wouldn't have happened if you had watched where you were going.”
 
“Well, you can't “get lost on the road of life” now!”
 
“I suppose you're right, but that doesn't deter the fact that we're still both late.” He smiled. “I hope you're not burned too badly. Let me see your hand.”
 
Sakura put her hand in his, Kakashi's careful eye examining it. “There's only a red mark. It should be just fine.” The jounin gave her hand a gentle rub as he turned. “Let's get to Sasuke and Naruto before they throw a fit.”
 
The kunoichi nodded, noticing that their hands were still together. Kakashi tried to let go, but the pink haired girl caught it in both of hers.
 
“Hm?” The now half raised jounin turned his head to look at her with his visible eye.
 
“I want to hold your hand, Kakashi-sensei.” She smiled. `Might as well get a good start so I'll have something to brag about to Naruto. Kakashi-sensei will never see it coming!'
 
“Don't you think you're a little old for holding someone's hand?” Her teacher asked.
 
`Come up with something quick, Sakura!' Her thoughts warmed.
 
“Uh…My hand still hurts a little and I thought I could just hold hands for a while. You know, sometimes it feels better…eh heh…” She put her hand behind her head and sweat dropped, trying to look happy.
 
`That was LAME! You could've done a WAY better job then that!'
 
“If you insist, Sakura.” Kakashi said as his hand gently held hers back. “Now, let's go, shall we?”
 
“Right.”
 
`Ok, that didn't work. He's still not freaked out! Gotta find another way! I can't let Naruto beat me!'
 
“So…”
 
“So, what?” A masked face looked up to the clouds, dawdling along the way.
 
“Did you sleep well?” Sakura asked, trying to strike up a conversation.
 
“Oh, yes. I slept well, but this morning was really strange.”
 
“Eh?” Sakura looked confused. “What do you mean by that, sensei?”
 
“Well…It went like this.” Kakashi explained. “I woke up, and everything seemed like a routine day. I went to the shower to turn it on and take a good, hot shower before I headed off. When I entered the bath room, I noticed that the water had already been running, but everything was oddly quiet.”
 
Green eyes blinked.
 
“I opened the shower to find…”
 
The flashback took over the sensei's mind.
 
“Morning, you sweet thing.” Naruto greeted, transformed into a woman by using Sexy Jutsu.
 
Kakashi covered his face, still presenting it as a mystery to Naruto while he flushed a slight pink.
 
“Come and take a shower with me. Don't be shy, hop in.” The blonde female giggled and grabbed his arm, attempting to pull him in and the silver haired sensei struggling to keep his footing and get away from Naruto.
 
“Come on, I'll wash you if you wash me.”
 
“What are you-? Hey!”
 
“Odd indeed.”
 
An annoyed face crossed the girl below him. `Naruto!!'
 
“Something wrong, Sakura?” Kakashi blinked.
 
“Nope! Nothing at all!” The kunoichi smiled. `Except that I'm going to kill Naruto!'
 
A moment of silence passed as all that could be heard was footsteps of the two ninja on the path. The two still held hands, not seeming to mind that they were doing so. Sakura had actually forgot that they were.
 
She sighed to herself. “Naruto was a real jerk to do that to you, Kakashi-sensei. Hope you weren't blinded by his horrible nudity.”
 
`I sure would've been! Naked Naruto, GROSS! It's like a bad dream!' Her inner voice wailed. `Now what do I do? Naruto already got to him first and there's no way I can beat that gag. I've got to come up with something! Who would have known that the Sexy Jutsu could come in handy.'
 
The girl looked back at Kakashi, then to their hands as her viridian eyes widened. `I almost forgot! We're still holding hands! I can still make a move…But what move?'
 
She contemplated for a while, and then a mischievous smile graced her features.
 
The kunoichi pretended to `fall' again, her hand slipping out of her teacher's as her body hit the ground. “Ouch!” She called out in pain as Kakashi turned around.
 
Sakura held her burned hand as she lay on the ground.
 
“Are you alright, Sakura?” The silver haired jounin asked.
 
“I think I hurt my hand again. Could you look at it, Kakashi-sensei?” The green eyed girl asked as she sat on the ground, holding her hand out to him.
 
Kakashi took her hand and began to examine it. “It looks like the redness is going away. You probably just have some dirt in it from your fall.” He swept away a few particles of dirt and rock that clung to the wound.
 
“Kakashi-sensei?”
 
“Yes, Sakura?”
 
“I don't know what's gotten into me. Sorry for being so clumsy.”
 
“Its fine, Sakura. Everyone has their days.”
 
After helping her up, the two ninja headed to the rest of their team, who had been waiting for quite sometime.
 
“You're late again!” Naruto yelled.
 
His instructor sweat dropped. “Good morning to you as well, Naruto.”
 
Sakura walked over to Naruto, an annoyed look on her face.
 
“So Sakura,” The blonde smiled. “How did you're prank go?”
 
“I haven't done it yet. I'm waiting for the right time.”
 
“I can tell you about how mine went.”
 
“I already heard.” The pink haired kunoichi looked annoyed, but then smiled.
 
`You're going down this time, Naruto! This next plan is sure to work!'
 
 
 
To Be Continued…
 
 
 
A/N: Not much of a chapter, but I decided to get things going. Hope you all enjoyed this. I'm still going on rough ideas, now that I have more fanfiction to update, this one will be updates ASAP, but I do have others to update first. I'm not promising any real specific updates like on Lessons in Shinobi Love, but don't worry I will update. It depends on my feedback, so please support this fanfic by reviewing.
 
Leave a nice review please!