Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken for a Suitor ❯ Sasuke, Meet my Parents! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I got such a good response to the first chapter that I couldn't help myself but be nice, so I decided to update really quickly! Anyways, a few answers to your questions and comments:
 
Kohona Ninja Sasuke's Lover: You didn't have to answer that question (at least truthfully XD)! I wasn't planning on having Itachi show up, but now that I think about it, that actually sounds like a good idea (and I love making my readers happy). More torture to Sasuke! OMG, Itachi's so going to humiliate him! Or maybe I'll just have Itachi be mistaken as a suitor (let's see him get out of that)! XD
 
Arandomreader: Well, that's Naruto for you!
 
Ayuka-chan: And you can relate to that? XD
 
Tsuki Angel: Well, here's your update! Don't worry, I'll try to update as many and as much of my fanfics as I can before my band trip.
 
-Yuugi-chan
 
Italics-thoughts
 
 
Chapter 2: Sasuke, Meet my Parents!
 
The room was filled with suitors of all shapes and sizes (Sakura was happy they were all clean, knowing her parents, they would have probably picked up a few bums off the street). Everyone glared at the Uchiha as he came in and started whispering amongst themselves. Sakura frowned. And she thought girls were into gossip.
“Sakura-san!” a young ninja with thick eyebrows chirped out enthusiastically.
“Uh, hey Lee-san,” Sakura said, shifting uncomfortably. Rock Lee jumped up and grabbed her in a bear hug. Sasuke's possessive instincts took over and gave Lee a warning snarl. Lee backed off a bit. Yeah, you better back off pal. She's mine! Wait a minute, what am I thinking? Come on Sasuke, you're an Uchiha! Act like one! Sasuke mentally berated himself. Stupid male hormones! Of all the times to act up, you choose now?
“So, are you also another one of Sakura-san's suitors?” Lee asked the raven-haired boy.
“Hai! No wait, I mean-” he responded a little too quickly. Damn it! Now why did I say that?
“Well let the best man win,” Lee said, cutting Sasuke off. He stuck out his hand. Sasuke reluctantly shook it, but with a grimace. All the while, Sakura looked at the two boys. Did Sasuke just say that, or am I hearing things? How dare they! Now they're treating me like some prize in a competition! Sakura's right eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Must not hit them over the head. Must not hit them over the head. Think of Naruto Sakura. Think of Naruto! Crap! Now I want to punch them out even more! Sakura grabbed a stress ball off the table, and squeezed it. The room was filled with a loud pop, and everyone backed away from the now ticked off Sakura. Both Lee and Sasuke were holding onto each other in fear. She's scary when she's angry.
“Sasuke, may I speak to you outside, alone?” Sakura asked, but meant it more as a demand.
 
“Sasuke, do have any idea what you just agreed to?” Sakura blurted out when they were outside out of earshot. Sasuke didn't reply. Sakura rubbed her temples. “All right. Come back at around 5:30 PM. Get cleaned up, dress in traditional formal attire, and I'll introduce you to my parents during dinner. I'll inform them of this and for goodness sake, be on your best behavior! Sasuke gulped and nodded, afraid Sakura was going to beat the shit out of him. What did I get myself into? Now I know how Naruto feels…
 
At exactly 5:30 PM sharp, the Harunos heard and knock at the door and loud yowl of pain from at cat. Sakura opened the door.
“You baka! You just stepped on my neighbor's cat!” Sakura shouted.
“Gomen. I'm nervous!” Sasuke said looking at the wounded animal. The cat gave a hiss and ran off. I can't believe I did that! Did I just say I was nervous? Come on Sasuke! Itachi had suitors at twelve! You didn't watch how he acted for nothing, did you? Well, maybe I just wanted to spy on him until he knocked the stuffing out of me afterwards, but still!
“Well, come in!” Sakura said impatiently. Sasuke nodded and took his shoes off before going in.
 
“Ah, so this is the new suitor?” her father asked.
“Hai,” Sasuke said, bowing. Tell me again why I'm doing this? Her father noticed the Uchiha fan on the back of Sasuke's clothing and frowned.
“Leave,” he stated flatly.
“Nani?” Sasuke asked, wondering if he heard correctly.
“Leave. I don't want you in my house any longer.”
“Why?” Her father scowled.
“Because there's no way I am letting my daughter marry an Uchiha!”