Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mr.wiggles ❯ dreams ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mr. Wiggles
 
 
 
Chapter 1
Dreams
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
 
First fan fic RXR give me no mercy in your reviews!!
 
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura waited in the Hokage's waiting room their sensei Kakashi was inside getting their mission they has been waiting for about an hour. Naruto was losing his patience so he pretended to be asleep even though he was staring at Sakura looking at every bit of her. Sakura was not just staring blankly at a wall though she was staring very lovingly and adoringly at her teammate Sasuke. Sasuke was looking at neither of them he was just looking at the wall emotionlessly with his hands over each other and his chin resting on them. 5 minutes of this went by until Kakashi sensei came through the door reading his same pervert book. He looked up at his three apprentice ninja. Naruto and Sakura in their usual manner shot up and yelled, “What the hell took you so long sensei”. Kakashi in his aloof way said, “ well there was a long line and sadly it seems we have gotten another D- ranked mission,” Naruto shouted, “well what is it!” Kakashi answered, “well a kindergarten class is going on a two day camping trip and our mission is to” he stopped there to see their expressions only Naruto seemed excited while Sakura still stared at Sasuke, and Sasuke had his attention on his teacher Kakashi then he resumed “feed the class guinea pig” at that they looked very disappointed they had been on stupid missions before and this was one of the stupid ones. Naruto was about to argue but thought better of it and instead decided to go along with the mission. Naruto then thought that it might be nice to have a pet for a while since he never had one before. The others had no real objection against it so they wouldn't argue about it. Kakashi was impressed they had matured quite a bit Naruto would have regularly start to protest but he didn't. “Well the mission starts tomorrow so you should all get some sleep” Kakashi said.
 
 
Naruto was back at his apartment and wondered to himself how much fun it would be to have a pet for two days. While he thought at this he made himself a cup of miso pork ramen one of his favorite flavors. As the ramen sat on his dirty small table he pondered over the idea of having a small furry friend for two days the thought brought a smile to his face he started to day dream about being friends with the guinea pig, he came back to reality in time to eat his ramen before it got any colder. After his “dinner” he changed his clothes and went to bed and had a delightful dream of him and the guinea pig fighting evil and crime with their super teamwork while Sasuke cringed in fear behind him and Sakura yelled “ I love you Naruto “ and he just smiled at her and said “I owe it all to my greatest teammate the guinea pig of Konoha kindergarten” and Sasuke said in a whiny voice “I wish I was as strong as Naruto”. At that Naruto smiled and gave a thumbs up to the sky and yelled, “Next stop Hokage of Konohagakure. “ at this Naruto's sleeping body gave a wide smile.
 
 
 
 
At the Uchiha mansion where Sasuke was living all by his lonesome started making his little meal. He was very lonely in the giant mansion he lust wished he had someone to talk to someone at the current state he knew Sakura would have no objection to talking to him in his house he mused over the thought that she would faint at the invitation, but he could have know relationship of any kind until he killed his brother for the great crime he had done to him. All though he wished he could have a relationship with Sakura, he thought that she was a very beautiful girl even though she did get a little annoying at times someday he would tell her his feelings but not yet soon though. After his meal he went to his room and had the same dream he had when he first saw Sakura. He was in a snowy field around were cherry blossoms and about ten feet away was Sakura he told her the feelings he had for her while she just blushed and moved closer every time he said her name. He stopped when she was only a few inches away from his face he started to blush and he shivered when her breath brushed against his face and he slowly moved close to her face and she leaned close to they were about to kiss when he woke up. This happened every time and he was getting annoyed with it. So he just went back to sleep.
 
 
 
Sakura at her home had her dinner with her parents telling them of her new mission. After finishing her dinner she went up to her room and changed into her night clothes but before she went to dream land she layed out her clothes for the next day even though it was the same thing she wore every day but she decided to put on a bit more make-up than usual for Sasuke. Soon after laying her head down she fell asleep and started to dream. In her dream she was talking to Sasuke in her own room the talk was weird because Sasuke was speaking gibberish but she really didn't care and then she put her finger to his lip and said “stop talking” and she leaned into him and stuck her lips to his and as he pulled back she moved forward and she fell on top of him. Then things started to get heated as clothing was taken off and thrown aside, Sakura's body began to smile from the way her dream was going and she had never had a more enjoyable sleep since that day.
 
 
 
 
The end
First fan fic. RXR please do not hold back any criticism I must learn.
I will continue based on your reviews.