Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mr.wiggles ❯ meetings ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
 
(A/: N) Hopefully this will be a little better than my last chapter, Hopefully.
 
 
 
Chapter 2
 
`Is someone following me?'
 
 
Naruto woke from his fantastic dream remembering the sad truth then yelling out. “DAMMIT I SUCK!!” Then just accepting it he went about his daily morning routine of taking a shower and having a bowl of ramen. He set out in his usual attire of a bulky orange jacket and pants.
 
Traveling down a weirdly enough deserted street he felt that someone was following him as he went farther down the street the feeling grew. What made it worse was the fact that the street was deafly quiet. Naruto was getting freaked out his forehead was becoming
Drenched with sweat. Finally he looked behind to see there was no one there. He went back down the street at the third to last alley he heard a small yelp running to the alley yelling “get out here you stalker” so loud sirens went of somewhere. As he approached the shivering trashcan he realized that.
 
 
“Hey trashcans don't shiver”. As he looked behind it he saw a shuddering blushing Hinata. Excitedly he shouted “Hey Hinata” what are you doing behind here”. Shyly she answered to the love of her life “o-oh uh I w-wa-was jus-just looking for m-m-my u-u-um p-p-pen-pendant.” Naruto was a little stupefied by this till it hit him. “Hey you don't wear a pendant what were you really doing back here.” (Thinking to her self jeez he's dumb even if I told him the truth he wouldn't notice why hmmm may be I'll have some fun). In an non-stuttering voice she answered, “I was following you” “Why would you do that Hinata?” “Because I was told to it was my mission” “what is your mission?” In a secret like voice “I'm suppose to follow you and report my findings to the hokage because there are rumors that you are” *shifts eyes this way and that* “ A were wolf “ Naruto instantaneously got up and ran up and down the street screaming as if there were no tomorrow. Hinata just sat there chuckling to herself saying to no one in particular “My god he is so dense he'll believe anything you tell him” she chuckled to all the way back to the Hyuuga state.
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto after running for the better half of the hour he finally came to the Konoha schoolhouse. There were his teammates who were there a couple hours before he showed up. Sasuke with his emotionless tone asked “why the hell are you so late”. “Because bastard I figured since Kakashi sensei is always so late I'll just show up later than usual” At this he nor Sakura could argue seeing as how Naruto seemed to be more rested while they were tired from waiting so long for Kakashi to show up. “Wow something you said made some sense” Sakura scoffed. Naruto then leaned against the schoolhouse wall wondering about what Hinata had said and started to get a little worried seeing as how that night was the first full moon of the month. Kakashi showed up a little more than ten minutes later. “Yo sorry for being late it seemed I got lost at the book store looking for ummm…. a book I fancy” “you mean your pervert book sensei” in a surprised voice “You know about that” “Sensei everyone knows about that” Sakura answered matter of factly.
 
 
“Ah well we should go on with the mission the kindergarten room is 101 Ms. Sanford class she's from a land far far away.” Kakashi informed them. Making their way to the room, they admired the cute little pictures along the walls that had small stories to go along with it obviously because of the grade levels the grammar was horrible. Yet it had a childish charm that was somehow irresistible to like. They came to the classroom and already they heard the yelling and screaming from inside the room but they were still unprepared for what they were about to see. Kakashi opened the door and was hit in the face with red jello. Luckily the gelatin didn't stick to his mask and he entered the room and noted the small bags and little pillows along the wall. Finding the teacher was in all the mess was a little difficult. But once they found her they could see that she was a mess trying to get order among the rowdy little hooligans as she put it. Ms. Sanford seemed to be about 25 and fresh out of college and straight in to teaching a kindergarten class. Kakashi informed her that they were here and she could leave. Ms Sanford blew a whistle and shouted over the noise “Class we are ready to go now the people that are to take care Mr. Wiggles have arrived so we may now go on our trip to study the plants of our country” the class quickly assembled and in a very disciplined way marched out of the classroom. “Well that was a little weird but, okay lets go check on the gerbil” “guinea pig sensei” Sakura corrected. “Okay whatever, lets just find it” he replied the team searched the room but, it was almost impossible to find anything in the giant mess of crayon pictures and glue which was everywhere. They searched for about two hours before noticing it was at the front of the room in plain view. “Why didn't you notice that sensei I mean it was in plain view” Sakura said in an annoyed manner “ I could say the same thing for you seeing as how you're the smartest one in the group.”
 
“Shut up”
 
“Okay jeez”
 
“I'll have a look at the guinea pig”…………
“Ah here it is his name is Mr. Wiggles he likes carrots and corn and loves to be stroked”
 
“Okay let's see Sasuke you stroke him Naruto you feed him and Sakura make sure they don't start to fight” Kakashi ordered. “What will you do sensei” “me?” “I'm gonna go to the cafeteria and read my book according to this calendar it's ramen day” “AAAAAHHHHHH” “can I come “ “NO you will do your job” “Sensei wait a second this isn't a guinea pig it's a gerbil so shouldn't our mission be canceled” Sakura said “no we haven't gotten paid yet” “WE GET PAID!!” Naruto and Sakura yelled “Yes but Sakura you live with your parents so you never really notice it Sasuke you have a giant fortune so you stay at a constant million dollars.” “Hey I don't get any money?” Of course you do but sense you botched so many missions you got a 70% pay cut witch just barely keeps you with water and ramen no other utilities though” “ Oh Okay good bye”.
After 20 minutes they all fell asleep from being deprived of it the night before. When they woke up they went about the duties they were assigned. “Okay Naruto go feed Mr. Wiggles” “Kay”. While Naruto was across the room Sakura sat real close to Sasuke and started flirting she thought she was getting somewhere when she saw his cheek start to turn red or it could have been what she was whispering in to his ear witch was pretty perverted for her. But all that was shattered when Naruto screamed from across the room they rushed over to the cage and saw that the door was open and mister wiggles was gone.
 
 
 
 
Yay second chapter finished please review I got barely any last time please let it be constructive.