Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ What A Blondy Can Find Out ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Haku and Ino had picked tons of flowers for Temari.
“You girlfriend sounds pretty and tough,” Ino said as they walked toward the hospital.
“She is, but I still don’t like myself for what I did to her,” Haku sighed out.
“Well when she’s better do you think she’ll teach me how to use a fan,” Ino asked him.
“Maybe, Temari-chan may if the two of you like each other,” Haku replied as he looked in the sky.
Ino just looked at him and then turned to look ahead of her.






Gaara and Kankuro stood outside Temari’s hospital room.
“Oh no, Ino-chan, don’t say a word,” Haku whispered to her as she looked at him puzzled.
Haku and Ino walked past them starting to open the door. “Haku-teme, who is she and who are you going in there,” said Kankuro.
“This is Ino, and I came to deliver some flowers,” Haku replied as he went in futher.
Temari laid there motionless as Haku put flowers in the near by vase.
‘Wow, she is pretty,’ Ino thought as she put hers in another.
“We should leave,” Haku said as he started to walk out.








Haku and Ino walked out of the hospital.
“Haku-kun, what was that all about,” Ino asked in worry.
“Those two boys were Gaara-san and Kankuro-san, they are her brothers, Kankuro-san is furious at me, and Gaara-san is too.
But Kankuro-san is especially, and they may of started something,” Haku explained.
“Why,” Ino asked as Haku looked away. Haku thought of what had happened.
“I... I hurt her,” He said as they both stopped. “What,” Ino said in shock.
“Am I nothing more than a symbol of pain,” Haku whispered as he started to walk away.
“Haku-san,” Ino said as her shock started to fade.





Ino walked back to the hospital and went right to Gaara and Kankuro.
“What did Haku-san do,” she asked immediately.
“Man you’re annoying,” Kankuro said as Ino’s furry started to rise.
“I’ll tell you what, you tell me what happened and I’ll go out with you,” Ino bribed.
Kankuro looked up at her to see if she was serious and then he looked at Gaara.
“Well I wasn’t there, but Gaara-sama saw Haku stab Temari-chan with an ice glacier.
It almost killed her on contact, but the medics saved her,” Kankuro said.
“I see,” said Ino.
“He was out for blood that night,” Gaara said as she was about to make a date with Kankuro.
“What,” they both said startled. “His eyes spoke death and the essence around him was saying for everything to die.
I envy him for that, and that’s why I’m mad at him,” Gaara said as Ino started to understand why Haku told her not to talk to them.
‘He’s just mad about that... Man, what a weirdo,’ Ino thought to herself.
“Well anyway, Kankuro-san, when do you want to go out,” she asked as he looked at her.
“Well, how about now,” he said as she began to like him.
“See ya Gaara-sama,” Ino said as she walked out with him.