Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Flowers ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku sat there next to Temari as she continued to breathe at a steady speed. He couldn't help but to think back to what Gaara and Kankuro said to him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You jerk! How dare you do this to my sister," Kankuro had yelled when he found out she was in the hospital because of him. "Give us one reason to not make you pay," Gaara treatened. "I'm sorry, you should kill me," Haku said. It then hit them why Temari told them not to say mean things to him. Kankuro then hit him. "Oh, I hate you," Kankuro said as he ran away. "I know that you didn't mean to hurt her, but you shouldn't of let your emotions get that out of hand," Gaara said as he walked after Kankuro.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"At least Gaara-san understands," Haku said as he looked down. "I heard that Temari-san was in the hospital due to a ice storm, care to tell me why," the third said as he walked in. "Well my parents died on Christmas day (I'm not sure about that, but it doesn't say in the manga or anime, so go with it). So I normally go into my room and light candles, enscence, and sit in there for 3 days. Well on the third day I normally go to an deserted area and blow off some steam. But I didn't know that Gaara-san had followed me and had stocked me all three days. Gaara-san had taken Temari-chan to where I was blowing it off. Temari-chan, didn't listen to Gaara-san and stay back, but she ran to me and when she did she was struke by an icicle," Haku explained. "Oh, so it was Gaara-san's and Temari-chan's fault that she was hit. But it is your fault as well," the thrid said. Haku looked up at him. "It's your fault because you didn't tell anybody, but it was smart of you to go to an deserted area," the third continued. "I didn't mean for anyone to be hurt," Haku said. "Hmm... Well I know someone who can fix her right up," he said as Haku's frown turned to a smile. "Will the person help Temari-chan," Haku said with excitement. "I subpose, but she isn't in the village," the thrid said to him as Haku's smile faded. "No need to worry, I can send for her," the third said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haku went out to a field and was picking some herbs and flowers. "Maybe I can make something that can heal her, and if that doesn't work maybe these flowers will bring her back to conceousness," Haku said. "Wow there are some pretty flowers! I'll have to bring some for Sasuke," said a voice. Haku turned around to see a blonde hair girl. "Huh, who are you," she asked. "I am Haku, aren't you an academy student," he replied. "Yeah, but I just graduated, hey, you're the guy who came into our class that time! You're a tracker ninja right," she said. "I was, but I can't leave the village so yeah," Haku sort of laughed out. "Really," she said. They then started to talk.