Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Something Wrong ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Temari walked in to find that Haku wasn't inside. "Where is he,"she pondered. She stayed silent for a moment to hear a sound in the back. "..." Temari started as she walked back there. She heard a voice, chanting, saying something as it weeped. Slowly she peeked through the door. Haku's hair was down and he had tons of ensence burning and candles lit. It was a beutiful site, but Haku's weeping seemed odd. Haku looked upward as Temari flung behind the door. "Who's there," Haku said as he arose wiping his eyes. Haku walked to the door and gentlely opened it. Temari fell backwards as Haku looked down at her. "How long have you been watching," Haku asked. "Only just now, Haku-kun, why are you crying," she asked as he helped her up. "It's nothing to worry about," he said as he turned away from her. "Haku-kun..." "don't worry, just let me have some time." "Alright," she said seeing that this convertsation would be pointless if continued.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Temari-chan, what is up with Haku-san, he hasn't left his room in two days!" Kankuro asked her at breakfast. "He said he wanted to be alone," she replied as she looked out the window. "He's been crying," Gaara said, which surprised Temari and Kankuro. "What," they both said. "He's been crying, praying, saying that he misses something," Gaara continued. "You've been spying, haven't you Gaara-sama," Kankuro said. "..." was all he received back. "Haku-kun..." Temari said as Kankuro continued to pick on Gaara.
 
 
 
 
 
Haku looked up and wiped his eyes as he started to stand. He relite some enscence and candles as his mind wandered. 'What would of happend if that day never happended? Would it of came later, or never? And what if Zabuza-sama wasn't there,' Haku thought as he looked out the window. Suddenly the door came open. "Haku-kun I'm sorry to intrude but I brought you dinner," Temari said as she put the food on a table. "It's fine," Haku said still looking out the window. "Haku-kun...," "please don't ask Temari-chan."
 
 
 
 
"Temari, follow me," Gaara said, shaking her, making her wake up. "What is it Gaara-sama," she asked rubbing her eyes. "Be queit and follow me," Gaara said as she arose from her bed. She followed Gaara outside the house, to see what looked like ice and snow. "What..." Temari started right before Gaara put his hand on her mouth. He then shook his head. They went closer to see Haku sitting in the middle of the storm. "WHY! Why... WHY DID HE DO THAT!? She and I were inncent," Haku yelled as the storm raged even harder. All the sudden ice needles came at Gaara and Temari. But Gaara'a sand protected them. After Haku had yelled for a good 10 minutes and the storm grew bigger, Temari had had enough. Temari ran toward him ignoring the ice and sleet that hit her. "Haku-kun," she yelled as she huged him. "Temari! No," Gaara said as a icicle went right through her. "H... Haku-kun," she said as she passed out.