Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Christmas ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku and Temari spent all night putting gifts under the tree, as Kankuro slept, and Gaara looked out his window. Out of nowhere Haku began to sing, “if you came to see me today. Would I be as happy, as I use to be? Come to me, show me, the way that you care. Give me, all your heart. Live in me, never leave. Be with me forever! Da da da da, do do do do, da da. La la la, na na na.” Temari started to sway as Haku continued to sing. Gaara, who couldn't help but to over hear came into the room. “What are you two doing at this hour,” he asked as Haku stopped singing. “We were putting the Christmas gifts under the tree. I think we bought too many, there isn't enough room,” Temari answered as they put more gifts under the tree. “...” was Gaara's response. “There is some for you, Gaara-san,” Haku said as he shook a present infront of him. “So, what's the point in such pointless things,” said Gaara. “Gaara-san, have you ever heard of the nativity, Santa, or St. Nick,” asked Haku. “Yes, but I don't care about any of them,” Gaara answered. “Gaara-san, when you were little, did any of them mean anything to you,” Haku asked. “...” Gaara stared at the ground, not making a sound.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next morning
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“HAKU-SAN, TEMARI-CHAN, GAARA-SAMA! COME DOWN RIGHT NOW! SANTA CAME (please don't kill me! I thought it would be sort of funny! So don't hurt me),” Kankuro yelled, waking up the household. Haku, Temari, and Gaara came out about to grab Kankuro and kill him. “Temari-chan, does he really believe in Santa,” asked Haku. “Yes, he's been living with Gaara-sama too long,” Temari said as they went down the stairs. “I see,” Haku answered as the sat infront of the tree. “Let's get this over with,” Gaara said with little patience. Haku then handed him the present he bought him. “Haku-kun, that isn't what I think it is,” Temari whispered to him as Gaara slowly unwrapped the gift. “What is this,” Gaara said as he looked at Haku. “It's teddy bear,” Haku replied with a smile. “Thank you,” Gaara said as he started to cuddle it. Temari and Kankuro's jaws dropped at the site. “You're welcome Gaara-san,” Haku said as Temari and Kankuro regained their sanity. Afterward they received their gifts, and soon went outside to see something that was rarely seen in Konoha, snow. “Excusses me,” Haku said as he went back in. “Temari-chan, somethings wrong with Haku-san, he looked like he was crying when he went in,” Kankuro said as Temari turned to look at him. “I think I know what's wrong,” she said as she went in.