Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Winter ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Oh, I knew that the ninja I hired wouldn't be enough for you all," said a voice as they all walked in. "Then why waste your money, Father," Temari adressed the man in the chair. "Because, I wanted to see you all dead," He said as more ninja came out of the shadows. "Like that is going to work," Temari said as sand overtook them. "Now Father, why the assassination, were you in line with the Mizukage from the start," Temari questioned as her father seemed unamused. "I was never in line with that idiot, I wanted you all dead because of Haku! He was never enough for you Temari, but you never saw that. So I hoped over time your relationship would die. So I was triled to hear that he went with that over-grown baboon, Zabuza. But no, you brought him home, and ever since his presence has changed you, and your brothers. Because of that, I want you and Haku dead the most! But I want you brothers dead so there won't be any witnesses," The Kazekage said as he arose. "Don't you dare talk about Lord Zabuza-sama that way! For that you will die," Haku said as he lased out as him. "Haku-san! Wait! Don't," Kankuro pleaded, but it was no use, Haku and the Kazekage were in an intence battle. Before long, the Kazekage was dead. "Nice going Haku-san, now what are we going to tell Lord Hokage," Kankuro said. "Nothing, we will not tell him, unless he brings it up," Haku said as he started to walk off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was already starting to be cold out in Konoha, as Temari and Haku went to buy their winter clothes. Haku was imagining all sorts of things on Temari as she was with him. Neither saying what they thought the other would wear. "Temari-chan, what do you think Gaara-san and Kankuro-kun would like for Christmas? Surely, they don't want clothes," Haku asked knowing Temari hadn't given the subject much thought. "Well, I think Kankuro-san would like some thrinkets for the crow, and as for Gaara-sama... I have no idea," Temari gased at Haku as he silently thought of what to buy her brothers. "Why not buy Gaara-san a teddy bear," Haku subjested as Temari gasped. "NO! Are you crazy!? He'd kill me," she sreeched. "Fine, but if I remember Gaara-san had one at a time, but by the time I saw him again it was gone," Haku said again knowing Temari hadn't thought about it. "He did love that bear, but father destroyed it, saying that it would only make him weak. And from that point on, I could see Gaara-sama's hatred for him. Soon after, we could all see how much he hated everyone," Temari sighed, as Haku looked at her. "Temari-chan, I'll meet up with you later! Please do go on with your shopping," Haku said as he ran off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haku looked through every toy shop in Konoha, until he found a bear that was simalar to Gaara's old one. He then bought it and had it boxed.