Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Hidden Assassin, Danger In the Shadows ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Temari walked down the street as someone in shadow followed her. She soon lead them to a back street where she said, "come out, i know you're there." At that they threw kunai at her. "She dodged and made her fan ready. She had a go around with them throwing weapons everywhere, but in the end, she prevailed. "Now, who are you, why are you following me, and why did you attack me," she question as she tied the person up. "My name is Kakashi, (I know, he wouldn't of done something that reckless, but just go with it,) I was asked by a celient to follow you, and the celient said, if found to attack, so it was totally under orders," he said as he started to struggle out of the bindings. "Who is this 'celient'," she said with a nasty look on her face. "I cannot say, there is some condentciality," he said as he broke through the ropes. "Is that so, so if I almost kill you, would you tell me," she said with a smeirk. "No, and what makes you think you could possiblely kill me," Kakashi sort of laughed out. Because of the fact your not going to hit me," Temari anwsered as she vanished in some wind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haku, Gaara, and Kankuro had came upon a ramen stand and were chowing down when they heard a loud familliar voice. "Oh no, there goes lunch," Haku sighed as Naruto showed up beside them. "Oh look, it's the little twerp from yesterday," Kankuro taunted as Haku sighed some more. "What did you call me you son of a gun," Naruto yelled. "Naruto-kun, Kankuro-san, please, we're trying to eat, and blood isn't the best thing around 'him'," Haku said as his sweat droped on how fast they both could start. Gaara, seeing that Haku was rephering to him, just kept on eating. "Why should I, he's so deserving it," said Naruto as he clinched his fist. "Oh, bring it on punk," Kankuro said as he drew out 'the crow'.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Temari and Kakashi were evenly matched and were both tired. "You... you're good," Temari panted out. "You are also," Kakashi said as he droped to one knee. Temari took this chance and ended the fight with one last blast of wind. Kakashi screamed, as he landed on her metal fan. "Now tell me who your celeint is, or i'll continue to knock you around like a rag doll," Temari threatened. "No, I won't, I can't," Kakashi said as she gabed her elbow in him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I knew that I couldn't lose tio an idiot like you," Kankuro spat at Naruto who was on the ground being held there by the crow. "Kankuro-san, please release him, you have defeated him, show him kindness and let him live," Haku pleaded. "H... Haku... Why," Naruto said as he looked at him with shock. "Oh come on Haku-san, mercy is so overrated," Kankuro growned. "Kankuro, let him be, you had your fight," Gaara said earally. "Y... yes Gaara-sama," Kankuro said as he released him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Temari had finally got the cleints name from Kakashi and was on her way to find the boys. When she did, they all left to see what was going on and why they were trying to assassinate them.