Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku and Temari had heard from the 3ed that Gaara and Kankuro would soon be joining them in Konoha. So they were at the gates waiting, when a certain blonde came running into them. "Naruto! Do you mind," Temari yelled out at him as Haku shoved him off. "So what are you two lamos doing," Naruto started. "If you must know idiot, we're waiting on my two little brothers," Temari spat back at him. "You have brothers," Naruto said blankly. "Yeah, so what," Temari said insultingly. "Temari-chan, it is only a question, you don't have to bite his head off," Haku said with some simphothy towards the boy. "Heh, a softy as always Haku-kun," replied Temari. "So what are your brothers names," asked Naruto as Haku thought of what demons they were to him (chapters 2-3, 10 Ways To Ruin Your Sisters Date, Gaara and Kankuro were the masterminds). "My first younger brother, Kankuro, is 14. My youngest brother, Gaara, is 13," said Temari. "I bet there as big of jerks as the two of you," Naruto said loudly. "Oh yeah, well continue to insult our sister and we'll see if you can still speak," said Kankuro as he and Gaara walked up behind Naruto. "Who are you two freaks," yelled Naruto as he pointed a finger at them. "You're annoying, you know that kid, and we're not freaks you imbasile," Kankuro said with a annoyed look on his face. "Kankuro-kun, Naruto, stop it," Temari sighed."Alright Temari-chan, but he's still an idiot," Kankuro said as he looked Naruto. "Well, nice to see you again, Kankuro-kun, Gaara-kun, and Naruto-san, but I do have to go," Haku said as he started to leave. "Hey, where do you think you're going," Naruto yelled at him. "Not that this is any of your concern, but I have to go meet Lord Hokage," Haku said as he smeiled at him. "Really, why," Naruto continued to yell. "Twerp, that is none of your bussiness! So stay out of it," Temari treatened. "So what! I'm not leaving him alone untill he tells me," Naruto said as he gave Haku a determined look. "So be it, follow me if you will," Haku said as he continued to walk. "Fine I will," naruto yelled some more as he ran after him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a long walk, Haku and Naruto arrived at the Hokage Tower and were just walking inside when someone yelled, "oh come on! Me and Akamaru deserve to become ninja! I don't know who you think you are but, I'll show you!" Before the person could hit the other Haku stopped the attack. "You two should have more respect for the Hokage Tower, it is not a place to fight," Haku said as he released the two from his grip. "Hey, who are you to tell us what to do," said Kiba as Akamaru barked in aggreement. "I am a shinobi that can woop you both if I wished," Haku said with a smeil. 'This guy just said he could take them both down, yet he's smeiling,' Naruto thought in shock. "Oh yeah, bring it then," Kiba yelled louder. "I do not have the time, not that I would want to beat up a poor little dog as yourself," Haku said as he motioned Naruto to follow him. "What did you say," Kiba said as he threw a kunai at Haku. "If you wish to hit me, you'll have to do better than that," Haku said as he threw it back, taking off some of Kiba's hair.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ah Haku-san, nice to see you again," the 3ed said cheerfully. "Yes sir, it is," Haku returned. "I see you've brought Naruto-san with you, I thought we were talking alone today," the Hokage said in confusion. "Yes, I also thought this, but Naruto-san choose to follow me, saying that he wanted to know what we were going to talk about," Haku kind of chuckled. "I see, well Naruto-san, this isn't something a academy student ninja needs to hear, so I'm asking you to leave," said the Hokage. 'Does he really think that's going to make him leave," thought Haku. "Well old man, would it not serve me justice by sitting in and learning what a real ninja does," said Naruto as he gave him a 'I'm not going no where' look. Sencing that there was no way Naruto was going to leave without a fight, Lord Hokage said, "alright Naruto-san, you can stay." "But Naruto-san, remember, this is serious stuff, do not interupt unless nessessary," said Haku. "Okay, I totally understand," Naruto said with a huge grin.
 
 
 
 
 
2 hours later Naruto had fallen asleep and Haku and the 3ed Hokage were done. "So I'm an offessial Leaf ninja," said Haku as he stood up. "Yes Haku-san, but if you dare leave this village, you will be killed," the 3ed said as Haku picked up Naruto. "Sir where does Naruto-kun live" asked Haku as he looked down at him. "Oh my, I seemed to have forgotten! But I'm sure Iruka-san knows," The 3ed anwsered as Haku walked out of the door.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Iruka-san! Iruka-san, are you here," Haku called out as he looked around the classroom. "Pie favored ramen," Naruto said in his sleep as he turned in Haku's arms. "Naruto-kun! How many times have I told you not to yell! And there isn't such a thing," yelled Iruka as he suddenly appered."Ah Iruka-san, Naruto-kun is asleep, I was the one yelling for you," said Haku as his sweat dropped. "Oh, Haku-san, what brings you here," asked Iruka as he started to smeil. "I was just needing to know where Naruto-kun lives," Haku said as he looked at him. "I see, follow me then," said Iruka.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After dropping Naruto off, departing from Iruka, and searching for Temari and her brothers, Haku finally sat down. "Finally, I thought I'd never sit," Haku sighed out as he leaned back in the bench. Just as he said that something ran right into him. "What in the world hit me," Haku said as he rubbed his all over. Haku looked up to see a young girl in his lap. "Who are you," Haku said as he picked her up and dropped her on the ground. "Ow, oh, I'm moegi, who are you mister," she said as she rub herself also. "I'm Haku, and are you running from them," Haku said as he looked towards two boys coming their way. "Oh man, yes sir I was," she said as she started to run. "Do yo want to out run them and lose them for awhile," asked Haku as he kelpt up with her. "Really how," she asked. "Just hold on tight," he said as the grabed her up.
 
 
 
 
 
2 hours later, they had lost them, played, and were going to their homes.
 
 
 
 
By the time he reached his bed he was about to fall down.