Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Hold On, Who Are You Again ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku and Temari were walking down the streets of Konoha hand in hand, when someone ran right infront of them. Before impacted, Haku caught the person. "You should watch where you're going, you might hurt someone," he said as he let the person go. "Oh yeah, and who are you to boss me around," yelled an all to familiure charater. "Haku-kun," "I am a shinobi from the Mist, but I am not telling you what to do, I am merely giving you advise, that you are free do use if you wish." "Yeah well, I don't need your advise," said the boy. "Maybe not, but you DID almost hit me and Lady Temari," said Haku. "So what," "there isn't any point talking to him Haku-kun, he's too thick headed to listen." "What did you say," the boy yelled. "You shouldn't yell at ladies, they deserve respect," said Haku. "Now if you'll excusses us," said Haku as he led Temari on futher. 'So that boy is a foreighn ninja eh, he looks like a challenge,' thought Neji as he watched them walk onward.
 
 
 
 
Haku and Temari were having fun together, when Neji jumped out of a near by tree. "Can we help you," said Haku.
"Yes, I challenge you to a fight," "Challenge accepted." Haku then threw senbon at him, as he ran to the water. Neji followed him dodging the senbon. The fight went on like this for some time, untill Haku used his mirrors, then it was over. "Are you alright," Haku asked. "I'm fine," said Neji. "Oh how rude of me, I didn't tell you my name, my names Haku and the woman over there is Temari-chan," "I'm Neji." "Hey you, kid in the green robe," said a voice. "What do you want," said Haku. "I was wondering if you'd come to my class for our Foreign Alience Day," said Iruka as he appeared in front of them. "Sounds fun, what time and day," "tomarro at 10:00 okey." "That sounds fine," said Haku. "Oh can Temari-chan come too, she is also a foreighn shinobi," "sure why not."
 
 
 
 
 
Haku and Temari walked onward towards the ninja academy when the same kid from yesterday ran past them. "He must be a student," said Temari. "That's good," said Haku. "He would make a great ninja, if he'd get rid of that attittude of his," said Temari. Haku just nodded.
 
 
 
 
 
"Okey class, today we are going to host two foreighn shinobis. Our first shinobi is Haku-san, he is from the Mist." "Hello, my name is Haku, I am 15, in my country, I am a tracker ninja. This means I track down people who betray my country and kill them. In my spare time I like to hang out with my girlfriend, pick herbs, and train. I possese a keikai genkai, which is a bloodline limit. My keikai genkai is the power to control and freeze ice," said Haku. "Do any of you have any questions for our guest," said Iruka. "I do sensei," said the boy from the day before. "What is it Naruto-san," said Iruka. "Why are you such a jerk," said Naruto. "Why are you an immature punk," "what did you say!" "Naruto-san, this is our guest, questions of that sort cannot be asked to him," said Iruka. "Why don't we go on to another student," subjested Haku. "Ah, Kiba-san, what is your question," said Iruka. "Why are you in Konoha," said Kiba. "I cannot anwser that, because of some violations," said Haku. "Is that all the questions," asked Iruka.
 
 
 
 
"Our next guest is Temari-san, she is from Sunagaru," said Iruka. "Hey, I'm Temari and I'm 15, I'm a chuunin, which means I get some really fun missions. In my spare time I like to hang out with my boy, go shoping, and beat the pulp out of my little brother Kankuro. I specialise in wind jutsu, and in battle I attack with the fan on my back," she said. "Any questions," said Iruka. "Naruto-san," "why are you and Haku such jerks!?" "Why are you such a baka," "why you." "Naruto-san, come with me," said Iruka as he led Naruto out of the room. "So any more questions," said Temari.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Haku-chan : hey Gaara Plushie, can't you see Temari as a teacher?
 
G.P. : Sure, but the kids would wish death upon themselves.
 
Haku-chan : You got a point there Gaara Plushie.
 
G.P. : Of course I do, now get me some pocky!
 
Haku-chan : Okey, don't have a heartattck.