Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Get The Heck Out Of Dodge ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Haku-sama, Lady Temari, they're closing in on the mansion," said Aura. "Temari-chan we have to leave," said Haku. "Of course," she said as he dragged her out.
 
 
They ran as fast as they could to the exit, dodging kunai, shuriken, and many jutsu. All the sudden a kunai struck Aura in the her cafe muscle making her scream out in pain. "Aura-chan," Haku yelled. He then proceeded to pick her up and run with her on his back. "Haku-sama I'm sorry," Aura said. "Don't apoligize, it isn't your fault, besides we're almost there," he said.
 
 
Even though Haku, Temari, and Aura were out of Sunagaru, they were still being followed. "Why are they following us," said Temari. "Because they want me dead and you as a hostage," said Haku. As soon as he finished his sentance he notised Aura wasn't moving. "Aura-chan are you okey," he said. "..." "Aura-chan," he said as he fliped her infront of him. "Daigobu," he said as he shook her. Haku then felt her neck for a pulse, there wasn't one. "No... Temari-chan Aura-chan's dead," he said. "Nani!? Did she bleed to death," asked Temari. "Yes, she did," he said.
 
 
They soon arrived at Konoha, still being followed by ninja. "Haku-kun what are we going to do now," said Temari. "... Go see the Hokage, and see if he can help us," said Haku. "Right."
 
 
 
 
"Please we need to see him now," said Haku. "You can't just barge in on him without saying why you're here," said a very annoyed Anko. "Look, we're here cause the Mizukage attack our village, he wants Haku-kun here dead, and me a hostage. Is that reason enough, or are you going to make things more diffacult," said a ticked off Temari. "okey, so why does he want to kill you and make the other a captive," said Anko as she rubed her forehead. "It's... it's because I betrayed the Mist and she is the Kazekage's daughter," said Haku as he gave her a look that said to shut up about it, "I see, then go in," she said.
 
 
 
 
"Hokage-sama, you see our setuation, is there anyway that your village could help," said Haku. "Hmmm, you are in alot of trouble Haku-san, and you Temari, snecking in their camp would be enough reason for him to want you. But Teamri-san, Haku-san, I'm afriad that I must turn Haku-san in," at that Haku stood up. "It isn't that I don't like you Haku-san, it's that I would be putting Konoha in a state of war, I do not wish this to happen." "So you'd rather sacrafise MY LIFE, than join the Sand in defeating them," yelled Haku. "Haku-san, understand that you were apart of a attempt to assassinate the Mizukage. This cannot go unpunished," said lord Hokage. "So my life is insanifacant, is that what you're saying," "yes, cruel but true." "So this is the wise Hokage, said to be one of the finest ninjas ever, reduest to saying that a persons life is NOTHING! You, you were our only hope, we thought you could help us! Now we come and find out that you would like to see me dead! What right does a man, a human noless, have of killing another!? We humans have no right, yet you say this, Lord Hokage, I've tryed my best to respect you but, I can no longer, you are a cruel, old hippacrite! You say you will try to help any who come to you, yet when I do you refuse to help me, a young man who has a lifetime ahead of him, shaddered because one man wouldn't help him." "Haku-san, I can't begin imagine to imagine the pain you must feel, but you are talking about a war, more lives would be lost," "Lord Hokage, I ask that you talk to him, please, I don't want a war, but I also don't wish to die." "Haku-san, you are a wise, couragous young man, and so I will accept this request." "Thank you sir."
 
 
 
"Aura-chan are you alright," said Haku as he stood over her hospital bed. "Yes I am Haku-sama, thank you for asking," she said. "Well I gathered you some herbs to help heal you," he said as he picked them up. "Oh thanks, but do the doctors know you have them," she said. "No, but I doubt they'd mind," said Haku. "Hehe, it's just nice that you thought of me," she said.
 
 
 
"Lord Hokage you wish to speak to me about the war," said the Mizukage. "I did," he said. "What about it," replied the Mizukage. "I wanted to talk to you about Haku-san and Lady Temari," said the Hokage. "What about them," "Haku-san and Temari-san wanted me to nagoseate Haku-san's life." "What, spare him, take away his crime, Hokage-san, you know I wouldn't accept this," "Haku-san's young, he was manipulated by Zabuza to do what he did." "Is that so, what else did the boy tell you," "he told me that since he was small, Zabuza had told him that he was his weapon, and that he was to follow him without question." "I believe that, it did seem like Zabuza was doing that, alright I'll let the boy live and stop the war, just as long as he tells me where Zabuza is."
 
 
 
 
"Haku-san, the Mizukage has agreed to let you go, but you have to tell me where Zabuza is," "Hokage-sama the last time I saw him was a month ago, but he was 10 miles out from the village." "Alright you're free to go," said the Hokage.