Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Mizukage's Assault ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Lord Mizukage, what are you going to do about Haku," said a person. "He's in one of our sister countries, but that is about to change," said the Mizukage. "What do you mean sir," "what I mean is that we're going to attack Sunagaru." "What are your orders sir," said the same man. "Attack Sunagaru, destroy Haku, and take the Kazakage's daughter hostage," he said. "Sir," they all said as they departed.
 
 
 
"Zabuza-sama, we have news from the Mist," said a ninja. "What is it Aura-chan," he said as he turned around. "The Mizukage is planing to kill Haku-sama, take Lady Temari hostage, and destroy Sunagaru," Aura said. "What, have someone alert the Kazakage, make sure some of our people are with them at all times, and get me some coffie," said Zabuza. "On it Zabuza-sama," said Aura. 'Haku-san, be safe,' thought Zabuza.
 
 
 
"Come on Haku-kun, please go with me," Temari whined. "No Temari-chan, get Kankuro-kun to go," said Haku. "Haku-kun, I want you to go," she complained. "Why," he said. "Cause, it's important that you go," she said. "Is it that important to you," he said. "Yes," she replied. "All right I'll go, but don't ask me to wear a dress," he said. "I won't," she said as she smeiled at him.
 
 
 
As Haku and Temari walked down the street a ninja appeard in front of them. "Aura-chan what are you doing here,"
Haku asked. "Zabuza-sama sent me to protect you both," said Aura. "What for," said Haku sternly. "The Mizukage wants you dead, so he's going to attack this land, and take your girlfriend here hostage," she said. "I see, but Zabuza-sama didn't think we could handle ourselves," said Haku. "It's not that, it's just that he wants to make sure you're okey," she said. "I suppose that means he thinks we're weak," said Temari. "Yeah, sort of," said Aura. "Oh well, it's not like we can just send you back, so stay," said Haku. "Right," said Aura.
 
 
 
After 2 hours of being draged arould by Temari, Haku and Aura were about to hit the ground. "Haku-kun, Aura-chan, please don't give in now," said Temari. "Temari-chan, when I agreed to go shopping with you, I didn't want to have hafe the bags," said Haku. "And when I told Zabuza-sama that I would watch you, I didn't agree to this," said Aura. "Shut up you two," said Temari. Haku and Aura just laughed.
 
 
 
 
"Mizukage-sama, we're almost there," said a ninja. "Yes, make sure that our armie is ready, for soon we shall attack," said the Mizukage. "Yes sir."
 
 
 
"Haku-sama, we should return to the Kazakage mansion," said Aura. "Agreed, Temari-chan let's go," said Haku. "But Haku-kun! It's a sale," Temari whined. "Temari-chan come on," said Haku.
 
 
 
"They should be here soon, is our army prepared," asked the Kazakage. "Yes sir." "Is Gaara ready," he said. "Sir, we haven't been able to find him." "Find him, and I mean now," yelled the Kazakage. "Sir, yes sir."
 
 
 
"The time to attack is now! Charge," yelled the Mizukage. A battle of great copassity raged, as the war began.
 
(Okey that's a good ending to this chapter, please feel free to review, mail me, whatever.)