Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ 10 Ways Of Ruining Your Sisters Date (Con.) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Temari, HELP," said Haku. After a big fight, Temari handed Haku some clothes and life moved on.
 
 
(Wonder what happended, well I'm not saying cause I'm keeping this story in it's rating.)
 
 
After leaving the mansion, Haku and Teamari headed toward the restaurant. "Oh Haku-kun I'm so happy we're going here," criped Temari. "I love these new clothes you got me, so this is the least I could do," he said. "You're welcome then," she said. Haku then excorted her into the building. "Sir do you have a reservation," asked the waiter. "No sir, is that all right," Haku replied. "I'm sorry, only those with reservations can get in," he said. "Well sir, I am the Kazekage's daughter, and I would hate to tell my father how dirty this place is, he may call the Heath Department; and they may close this place down. Do you want that to happen," said Temari. "N... no ma'am, let me get you a seat," he said as he lead them in. Soon after the manager came to their table. "I'm so sorry Lady Temari, he didn't know," he said. "It's alright sir," she said. "Oh no, ma'am for what happend the meals on the house," he said. Soon after their little chat the food arrived." Madam, sir, your food has arrived," said the watier. As he opened the lid to their food bugs came pooring out. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" Screamed Temari as she sat up. "This is not edible! How dare you serve this to us," Haku yelled. "I... I'm sorry, hold on I'll get you something," said the watier. "No, we're leaving," said Haku as he and Temari walked out the door. They then walked over to another restaurant. "Sir, ma'am, there's been a little accendent," said the watress. "Namely, the restaurants on fire," she said. After getting out the building they headed over to the park. "Wow, this has been a day," said Haku. "Hasn't it though," said Temari. "Do you want to walk with me," asked Haku. "Sure, I'd love to," said Temari. "What do you think of sitting on the pier (just thing of a oasis)," asked Haku. "Okey, that sounds nice," said Temari. As Haku and Temari sat on the pier, Haku suddenly fell into the water. As Temari helped him up a sand strom started to brew. "Haku-kun, it's best if we went home," "sure." As they started home Haku got caramel dumped on him, wool thrown at him, and then kunai shot at him. "Temari-chan, this isn't my day is it," said Haku. "No it isn't Haku-kun," she said. 'I wonder, did my little brothers have anything to do with this,' she thought as she put another thing of clothes out for Haku.
 
 
 
 
"Good morning Haku-kun," said Temari cheerfully. "Good morning," he said sleepishly. "Hey look who's up, my favorite older sis and her oh so girlish boyfriend," said Kankuro. "Kankuro-san, if you have something to say to me say it to my face," Haku snarled. "Ouch, better watch this one Temari-chan, he bites," said Kankuro. "Kankuro-kun, Haku-kun's our guest," said Temari as she gave him daggers. "Man, what's up with you two this morning," Kankuro said as he shrugged. "Hello all (that's not Gaaraesh I know, live with it)," said Gaara. "How was your night," said Gaara. "Horrible," said Haku. They then told them everything. "Whoa, that's bad," said Kankuro. "May be you should try again tonight," he subjested. "May be," said Haku.