Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ 10 Ways of Ruining Your Sisters Date ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"So Temari-chan, which movie are we going to see," said Haku. "How about The War of The Worlds," said Temari. "Are you sure, it is pretty scary," said Haku."I'm fine, just as long as I'm will you," she said. He then smeiled at her as she smeiled back. "Where do you want to eat afterward," Haku asked. "Hmmm... There's a new restaurant called 'The Fox And the Racoon Soup', it's supposed to be good, and the name is so kawaii!" Temari chriped as she lead Haku onward toward the movie theater. "It sounds cute, but anywhere you are is perfect, so it doesn't matter," he said. "Awww, Haku-kun you're so sweet," she said.
 
 
 
(Haku-sama is sweet! That's why he ROCKS ON HARD! But enough of interupting the story let's get back.)
 
 
 
 
Haku and Temari were walking over to the consesion stand when all the sudden Haku fell into the coke stand. "Haku-kun are you alright," said Temari. "Yeah, but now my clothes are soaked," he said. Haku got up as a sudden stream of butter fell over him. "Temari-chan, I think we need to go home," said Haku. "That may be a good idea," said Temari. "Wait, aren't you forgetting something," said the manager as he pointed down. "Clean up your mess," he said. "Oh, okey," Haku said as he picked up a mop.
 
 
 
(Is this all unforcanate events, or does this have something to do with Gaara and Kankuro? Let's see >_>)
 
 
 
30 minutes later Haku and Temari were heading back to the mansion. "Haku-kun, your a mess and you don't have any extra clothes! I don't know if Gaara-sama or Kankuro-kun will spare some, I may have to go buy you some," said Temari. "Well may be they will," said Haku. "I hope they do," said Temari.
 
 
 
(^-^ clothes for Haku!)
 
 
 
"Gaara-sama, Kankuro-kun, please come down! I need to ask you something," said Temari. "Temari-chan, please just buy me some clothes, it seems there not here," said Haku. "Alright, take a bath while I'm gone," said Temari. "See you when you get back," "see you."
 
 
 
(Haku and Temari seem to be getting closer.)
 
 
 
 
(Haku singing in shower) "Move along, move along, like I asked you to," "Haku-kun, open up, I got you some clothes." "Just a minute Temari," said Haku. Haku then put on a towel and walked over to the door. As he opened it slightly, Gaara jumped him. "Hey, what are you doing," he yelled. "I'm going to turn you in," said Gaara. "But without clothes!?" Haku yelled even louder. "GAARA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO HIM," said Temari.