Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ How Love Burns ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

She ran as fast as she could toward the Mist, crying, crying because her love had betrayed his country and was with him. He always talked about him with the highest of respect, saying that he'd do anything for him. But this, how could he, he did the unspeakable! But she still loved him. "Haku-kun, please stay safe," she whispered as she arrived at her destination. She looked around as she thought, 'now if I were Haku-kun and I was with Zabuza, where would I go.
' She looked around some more when it hit her that he wouldn't be in town. "Lady Temari, what are you doing here," said a man. "Oh nice to see you again Kisami-san (me not sure when he left, just go with it)," Temari said. "Looking for Haku-san," asked Kasami. "Yes, I heard of his betrale, and so I thought it necessary to come and find him," she said. "But what if the AMBU find him first," he said. "Haku's smart, he'll survive," she said. "Well, how about I help you find him," he said. "How do I know you won't turn him in," she said. "You don't, but I'll follow you anyway," he said. "Fine, just don't turn him in," she said as she walked back toward the entrance.
 
 
 
"Haku-kun! Haku-kun, please answer," yelled Temari. "Haku-san, you better be worth it," said Kasami. Suddenly someone flashed by them. "Kasami-san this way," she said as she ran in the direction the person was heading.
 
 
Temari and Kisame saw a camp where the missing-nin's were staying. She looked at it as Kisame stood behind her with a sharp eye out. Temari walked in as Kisame kept watching for anything that could happen. “Temari-chan, stop,” Kisame said as he grabbed her shoulder. Soon a group of missing-nin's were around them. “Stop, these two aren't our enemies,” said a voice. “Haku-kun,” Temari cried out in happiness. “Understood Haku-sama,” they said as they left them. “How did you two find us,” Haku asked. “There was a man that was going in this direction,” Kisame said as he saw Haku's face turn cold. “That's not good, Haku-san, I thought you said that our location was secure,” said another voice. “I did Zabuza-sama, but now it seems like it isn't,” Haku replied. “Well we should hide our guests until the AMBU are gone,” Zabuza said as some people led Temari and Kisame to a tent. “Haku-san, since you thought this place was secure, it'll be YOUR job to find the AMBU. If you do not, heheheh, Temari-chan may loose a limb or two,” Zabuza threatened. “Understood.”
 
 
Haku and some other guys had the AMBU surrounded. "Give up, do not make me kill you," he said as he came closer to him. "You..., you're Haku, the boy that was with Zabuza," he said. "Please I don't want to kill you, but if you continue to disrespect Zabuza-sama, I haven't any choice," said Haku. "Man, he's being nice I'd take that deal if I were you," said a man. "No, I need to get back," he said. "Then you leave me no choice," Haku said as he destroyed the man. "You all, make sure no others have gotten in," he said as he burned the ashes. "What about you sir," "I'm going to make sure nothing happens," he said as he walked off. "Oh boy, Haku-sama only gets like this when he's up to something," said a ninja.
 
 
 
"Kisami-san why are we in here," asked Temari. "Because, Zabuza-san's afraid we'll be seen, and if we are they'll think we're missing-nins," said Kisami. "But what about Haku-kun," said Temari. "He'll be fine, he's with Zabuza-san, so nothing will happen to him," said Kisami. "If you say so," she said as she looked down. "Temari-sama, he will, I promise," he said.
 
 
After four hours of searching, they were beginning to pack. "Haku-kun, please wait," said Temari.
"Temari-chan," he said. "Haku-kun I was meaning to speak to you," she said as she looked into his eyes. "What is it Temari-chan," he asked. "I was wondering if you'd go back to the Sand with me," she said. "What, but Temari-chan, what if the Mist finds out," "I don't care Haku! I don't! All I care about is your safety! And you aren't safe here," she cried. "Temari-chan," "Haku-kun don't. I don't want to hear how you must stay to protect Zabuza! Haku-kun can't you see how much I love you!? Haku-kun," She spat out at him as she started to cry. "Temari-chan I... I love you too," he said as he kissed her. "Then why Haku-kun would you come back with me," she said. "Temari-chan, it's because he saved me, so I owe him," he said. "Haku-kun, please, come with me," she said. "Haku-san, go with her, I can handle things here," said Zabuza. "Don't worry Haku-san, I'll stay with Zabuza," said Kasame. "But..." "Haku-kun, it's settled, your coming with me," said Temari.
 
 
"Gaara-sama, Kankuro-kun, I'm home! And I brought company," yelled Temari. Kankuro came down as he continued a conversation on the phone. "Kankuro-kun, we have a guest," she said.