Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ The Way of Life ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Temari opened the door to see Gaara sitting on the couch.
"Hello Gaara-sama, where's Kankuro-san?" Temari asked while putting the dress away.
"He's gone..." Gaara didn't seem to move his lips while saying those two words.
Temari froze for a moment, remembering what had happened that morning.
Running out the door, Temari knew that Kankuro was with Haku.
 
 
 
 
Haku didn't seem to move coming up from behind Kankuro.
"I'm not going to play with you..." Haku said putting a senbon to his neck.
Kankuro looked to the back of him at Haku, not daring to move.
"This just proves you're a murderer," Kankuro told him as Haku's grip tightened.
"No, this just proves your hate," Haku said leading Kankuro to the door.
"Here's the door, use it," Haku directed him jerking him out of the door.
"I'll be back! Just you wait," Kankuro yelled at him asHaku put the senbon away.
 
 
 
"I'll be back! Just you wait!" Temari heard Kankuro yell out as she came over to the apartment.
Kankuro bumbed into her, not acknowledging her presence.
Temari tried to grab his shoulder, only to have him shove it off.
She saw it was no use so she walked over to Haku's apartment to find out what happened.
Knocking, she wondered what had ticked Kankuro off so badly.
"Kankuro-san, I'm not letting you back in!" Haku yelled through the door.
"Haku-kun, it's me, Temari," she yelled back.
She heard the door come unlocked and then it opened.
"Oh hi Temari-chan! Sorry about that," Haku greeted her.
Haku led Temari into the apartment, shutting the door and locking it behind them.
"What happened with Kankuro-san?" Temari went straight to the point.
"Nice to see you too, well he's mad at me as always."
"I'm sorry, but when my brother doesn't even acknowledge my existance, it makes me wonder what happend."
Temari took a seat on the couch, continuing the conversation.
"Kankuro-san thinks that I'm a murderer, who doesn't deserve you, nor has the right to live." Haku sat next to her, while he talked.
"What right does he have to say such things?!" Temari yelled disgusted at him.
"He has the right to care for his sister." Haku said, lightly touching her cheek.
"Yes, he does... Wait Haku-kun, what is that arond your neck?" Temari asked closening their distance till she was next to his neck.
"Nothing," Haku said automaticly.
" 'Nothing'! Haku-kun, this looks like someone tried to strangle you!"
"I accidentally put on my choker too tight."
"Haku-kun! You're lying! Those are finger marks on your neck!"
"Well the strap wouldn't come undone so I put my fingers under it."
"Haku-kun, that's a lie and you know it! Those marks make a full hand, and your hands aren't that..."
" 'Aren't that' what Temari-chan?"
"They aren't that big. But back to the point, why are you lying?"
"Fine, I lied cause I didn't want to tell you that Kankuro-san tried to strangle me."
"What! When!?"
"He barged in, slamed me against the wall, took me by the collor, then started going off on me about the wedding. I slid away from his grip, he tackled me, grabbed my throut, then I pulled him off. After that, we stood up, I took out a senbon, went behind him, and threw him out the door."
Temari couldn't believe her ears, Kankuro actully did all this!
If it weren't for the facts he hated Haku, Haku's neck, the way Kankuro left, and the way Kankuro disapproved with the wedding, she wouldn't have thought it so.
"Temari-chan, I'm sorry..." That was all Haku could think of at the moment, all he could say to her.
"It's fine... I don't know if Kankuro-san will ever be over this. That is something we both must live with."
Haku held Temari, he held her close, not letting her go, as she started to cry.
 
 
 
"Oi! Gaara-sama! Where's Temari-chan and Haku-san!?" Izumi called out barging in his apartment.
"Why are you yelling," Gaara asked coldly.
"Cause I can! But where are they!?"
"At Haku-san's apartment most likely..."
"Thanks! Bye!"
 
 
 
Kankuro walked down the street stilled annoyed at Haku.
Looking down, he ran into someone landing on them.
"Ow! Hey you idiot! Watch where you're going!" Ino yelled out rubbing her head.
"Why don't you!"
"Cause, I wasn't the one looking down!"
Kankuro and Ino looked at one another, each angered at the other.
"Wait, you're Kankuro-san, Temari-chan's younger brother, am I correct?"
"Heh, I'd rather have a scopean as a sister than her, at least it would look better!"
"Hey! Don't say that about Temari-chan!"
"I'll say what I want about her!"
Kankuro and Ino found themselves face to face with one another.
"She sure doesn't need a pig-headed brother like you!"
Ino didn't wait for his responce, she stood up and left.
"I hate women... They're so stupid!"
Kankuro stood up watching as Ino walked away very upset with him.
 
 
 
Haku and Temari sat on his couch as Temari cried into Haku's shoulder.
It was when there was a knock at the door when Haku finally got up.
"Oi! Hey Haku-san!" Izumi yelped while she gave him a hug.
"Izumi-chan, this isn't a good time..." Haku told her taking her off of him.
"Awww! Why not!?" Izumi asked giving him a fat lip.
"It's okay Haku-kun, let her in," Temari called out to him.
Haku moved over to let Izumi in.
"Why is Temari-chan crying, what did you do?" Izumi hissed at Haku giving him a sudden frown.
"Nothing, it was Kankuro-san." Haku informed her for his defence.
Temari looked away from Izumi and Haku at the mention of Kankuro's name.
"Oh... Sorry! Ah, I got to go!" Izumi said zooming out of the apartment before being questioned.