Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Love and War ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku laid tired-like on his couch.
Izumi had kept him up all night talking.
Haku was so close to being asleep when there was a knock at the door.
"Haku-teme! Open this door now!" He heard Kankuro yell (he knew it was him) at him.
Slowly, Haku went to the door.
 
 
 
Temari, Hinata, and Izumi went to the nearest dress shop.
"AH! Look at this!" Izumi squeeled pointing at a dress in the store window.
It was white, floral pattern, v-neck, with puffy sleeves.
Immediately, the girls went to look more at it.
The back of the dress was tied in a bow, and it puffed out too!
Izumi seemed fantizied by it.
"Izumi-chan, do you like it?" Temari could see how drawn she was to it.
Izumi jumped at the sound of her name being said.
"What? Oh, yes! Of course!" Izumi lightly rubbed the back of her neck.
"Izumi-chan, could you see yourself marrying my brother, Gaara-sama?"
Izumi blushed while the sudden shock of Temari's knowledge sunk in.
"W... what...." Izumi felt her month become dry.
"You and Gaara-sama seem to be wanting to be a couple, that's all I meant." Temari put vaguely back to her.
"Oh..." Izumi felt her mouth even drier now.
"Well... um... why don't you try the dress on, Temari-san?" Hinata mentioned to ease the tention that was made.
 
 
 
 
Haku found himself against the wall of his apartment.
"You! You flith! How dare you!" Kankuro held Haku by his neck aiming a fist towards his face, yelling at him.
"Why... Why are... you... *cough* mad?" Haku was having trouble breathing with Kankuro's grip on his neck.
"Because, you're marring my sister! After you almost killed her, what makes you think you have the right!?" Kankuro growled at him, teeth showing.
"Temari-chan chose to marry me, it was an accident, and I haven't the right. But I have the right to love!" Haku, thanks to all his training, broke free from Kankuro's grip while saying that.
"That isn't the right you have! How can someone like you, a murderer love my sister!?" Haku could tell by Kankuro's last words, that this was going to be violent.
 
 
 
 
Izumi, Temari, and Hinata were done dress shopping.
They all loved the first dress they saw on Temari.
Going back to Temari's, Kankuro's, and Gaara's apartment, Temari felt uneasy.