Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Izumi Being a Doll ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Temari awoke to hear someone screaming.
She immediately knew it was Kankuro.
The previous night she had informed Gaara of when the marriage was.
Coming down she found herself grabbed by her arms.
"Temari-chan! What are you thinking marrying him!?" Kankuro yelled at her.
"Let me go, and you can't talk me out of it!" Temari yelled back at him.
Kankuro released her while she gave him a nasty look.
Walking out into the dining area, she found herself lost in thought.
What broke her from it was a knock at the door.
What was strange was that Gaara went to answer it.
The next thing she knew he was being hugged by a girl.
"Temari-chan!!! I'm Izumi! Haku-san has told me so much about you!" Temari was having a hard time breathing, but other than that, she was amused to see her.
Izumi glanced over to Gaara.
"Gaara-sama! I wrote you a letter telling you that I was coming and to tell everyone! Why didn't you!?" Izumi gave Gaara a poutly face mixed with a angry one.
"It didn't seem necessary," Gaara said smoothly to her.
Dropping it, Izumi then remembered the night before.
"Oh! Temari-chan! Did Haku-san tell you!? I'm going to be his best man!" Temari was likely her child-like state, and she could see why Haku would want her to be.
Kankuro looked at Izumi, seemingly infuriated at the fact she was chosen over him for the posistion.
If it was Gaara, that would be one thing, but Izumi, she wasn't even a guy!
What was Haku thinking!?
'I'm going to have to give Haku-teme a piece of my mind..." Kankuro thought leaving the apartment.
 
 
 
 
Later that day, Temari and Izumi went to the park to talk.
"Izumi-chan, what do you think of Ino-san?"
"I don't know her. I met Hinata-chan, that's the only Kunoichi I know besides you."
Temari looked at her young friend, surely she had met another girl in Konoha somewhere!
"Izumi-chan, you must be kidding me, surely you know other girls besides me and Hinata-chan!"
Izumi nodded her head no, looking at the ground.
"Well, then we have to introduce you to some Kunoichi's!"
 
 
 
Izumi was being dragged by Temari to a flower shop of all places.
"Ino-chan!" Temari called out heading toward the counter with Izumi's arm in hand.
"Oi, Temari-chan, please don't yell... Wait who is this?"
Ino pointed to Izumi, whom Temari had let go of.
"This is Izumi-chan, she is a friend of me and Haku-san's."
Ino was intrigued at this fact.
"So have you introduced her to all the girls yet?"
Temari nodded her head no, saying she was the first that she had introduced her to.
"Then let's go!"
Soon Izumi saw herself being draped off by them both.
 
 
 
By lunch, Izumi was surrounded by Kunoichi's.
There was Temari, Ino, Hinata, TenTen, and Sakura.
She saw that they were all so pretty, and felt as if she were the ugly duckling.
"Izumi-chan, please come with me." She heard Temari say to her, breaking the thought.
 
 
 
"Izumi-chan, Whom should be my maid of honor?"
Izumi was taken aback by the question.
"Um... why not a guy?" Izumi felt nervous deciding such things for her.
Temari smile, sencing her nervousness.
"Izumi-chan, I want them all to be my brides maids, I just want to know whom you would have as the maid of honor."
It took Izumi a minute to think.
"Why not either Hinata-chan, or TenTen-san?"
Temari seemed surprised by her choices.
"Why would you choose them?"
"Because, Ino and Sakura have too much go on. They would take it as a contest to out due one anther. While TenTen-san, and Hinata-chan wouldn't do that."
"Ah I see... Hinata-chan it is then..."
 
 
 
After Hinata agreed, they all went shopping for a dress.