Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ I'm Back! ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku knocked on the door to Temari's hospital room. The doctors had been eger when they came (Gaara and Kankuro joined him) because they were going to release her today. That made Kankuro and Haku very happy. Haku heard her beautiful, calm voice tell them to come in. Her voice sounded so sweet to his ears. It was a delightful reminder that told the constant reminder, of how much he loved her. He hadn't even opened the door but he could still remember how she smelled. He could physicly smell her perfume while he walked into the room. Temari flew into his arms at first glance at them.
"Haku-kun..." He heard her say while she ran into his arms.
Haku felt her tears go into his chest through his shirt while he imbrassed her.
"Temari-chan, please don't cry..." Haku said gentlely to her in her ear.
Temari's hands cluched Haku's shirt ever so tightly. Her hand was right next to his face. It was soft, exeptionally slinder, it felt good on his skin.
"Are you packed Temari-chan?" Haku let Temari go.
He took that moment to appreciate her beauty. She looked better than she had in months. Her hair was pulled back, she was wearing normal clothes, she just looked great!
"Y... yes, oh Haku-kun I missed you so much!" Temari didn't notice Gaara and Kankuro, all she could see at that moment was Haku.
"Sorry to break this warm and fuzzy moment, but we should save that for after we leave the hospital." Kankuro blerted out from behind them.
Haku saw Temari blush. He couldn't help but to smile. Kankuro could see they would be here all day if they continued with their warm and fuzzies.
"Okay, kiddies, get her stuff and let's leave!" Kankuro said now very impatient.
 
 
 
Haku and Temari sat outside of Haku's apartment. It was now sundown and Haku was enjoying having Temari out of the hospital. Temari looked even more eligant in the twilight hour. This was the first real time in a long time that they had sat in the twilight hour, holding each other, like this would be their last day.
"Temari-chan, I missed you..." Haku brushed Temari's hair gentlely out of her face.
Temari shifted her weight so that she was leaning on his shoulder, it seemed so... nice.
"Haku-kun... Please keep holding me..." Temari's voice was soft in Haku's ears.
Haku held Temari tighter, not wanting to let her go. In this moment he followed his urge to kiss her soft, sweet lips. They felt so good on his, neither wanted it to end.
"Temari-chan, it's time to come home." Temari and Haku broke apart almost immediately to see Kankuro standing over them.
"Kankuro-san! I am not a little kid! I do not need you to tell me when to go home!" Temari yelled reluctantly at him like a snake about to kill its prey.
"Sorry, but Gaara-sama demands it." Temari could tell that Kankuro was lying but didn't press it futher.
"See you later, Temari-chan :heart:." Haku called after her while they started off.
 
 
 
Haku walked inside his apartment, it was small, not cramped, neat, but not that tighty, it was just as he liked it. It had four rooms, a bedroom, bath, dinning, and livingroom. He had all his stuff organized and put away, though there were some papers here and there. Haku ploped down on his couch, he and Temari had had a fun day. It had reminded them both of how much they loved each other. Course Temari wanted to talk about wedding plans. He, being the type of guy he is, didn't refuse her. They had decided to do it next week. Haku now had to decide whom was to be his best man.
'I could ask Naruto-san... No... He would be too much trouble. Then again, Neji-san... he would just laugh in my face... Whom should I ask!?' Haku was starting to become annoyed at the thought.
Throwing a pillow off the couch at the door (which someone was knocking on) Haku sat up. Why did someone have to come now? He had to think!
"Come in," Haku yelled to the person outside.
Haku had two seconds before he found himself on his back on the couch again.
"Haku-san!" Haku looked up to see Izumi!
"Izumi-chan, what are you doing in Konoha? What about Kirai-san?" Haku gasped out in hopes of a breath.
"He's safe with his doctors, and besides, I heard you were going to get hitched!" Haku had to laugh at the word, that was something different.
"Yeah, I'm going to marry Temari-chan." Haku felt her get off of him while she posistioned herself on the couch, sitting next to him.
"Oh! So who's going to be your best man?" Izumi had to bring up the one thing Haku hadn't decided, what bad luck.
"Well, I don't know..." Haku stopped short on they rest of his sentence.
Izumi looked down, then a sudden idea came and she frusted her head up to look at him.
"Haku-san, why don't I be your best man!? Well sure I'm a girl, but what do you say!?" Izumi seemed very exicted about the idea.
"Sure, why not," Haku gave a smile of relief at the thought that she would be his best man.
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________ ______
 
Next chapter I plan to have more of Temari in it. I've been lacking her lately, so I'm hoping to make it up! Next time, we will see whom Temari will make her brides maids, what kind of suit and dress Haku and Temari buy, and what Gaara's and Kankuro's reactions will be!