Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Naruto's new Icon ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 6
 
Konoha: Administration Building
 
“An escort mission?” Naruto looks clueless at Tsunade and then angrily. “You said it was going to be a B class mission! This sounds like more of a C class mission for Genin lower class ninjas!”
 
“Aren't you still a Genin level, Nartuo?” Tsunade smiles at him.
 
“W-While,” Naruto look dumbfounded. He forgot everybody a Chuunin and he still a Genin level ninja because of his three year training he did with Jiraiya. He sheepishly smiles rubbing the back of his head but quickly shakes his head. “But that's not the point. You trick me Grandma Tsunade!” He point at her.
 
Tsunade eyes start to get furious of him calling her grandma all the time. “Would you stop calling me that,” She yells at him.
 
Naruto gets quiet. Tsunade calms herself down.
 
“Actually, I didn't trick you at all. You basically accepted the mission without even asking first about it. And besides the mission is still rank a B-Rank mission whichever way you put it.” Tsunade replies.
 
“Humph,” Naruto signs folding his hands of disapproving of it.
 
“Fine,” Tsunade opens the folder on her desk and throws a picture at the opposite side of the desk where Naruto is. “Their happy and she single too.”
 
Naruto looks at the picture as his eyes lights up like it was Charismas and Santa left him presents for once. He starts drooling like a dog over the picture as she was sexier then his Sexy no Jutsu. It was a young beautiful girl age sixteen with black hair in a stylish cute ponytail. Her eyes were brown but it will make boys gaze into her eyes and hypnotize them to do whatever she wants. She had a forehead protector on of a wolf running, placed around her heap. Her cloths were more like a Jounin level ninja wearing a flak jacket but instead green it was all grey. Her long sleeve shirt and pants were black but on her right sleeve it was a black wolf symbol stitched in.
 
“YEESSS!!!” Naruto yells.
 
He jumps for joy. He turns around and clenches his fist with a big grin on his face. Finally escorting a beautiful girl such as her by myself. I must be the luckiest guy in the world and she doesn't even have a boyfriend. Yes! With her by my side all the guys in the village will be jealous of me. Hehe!
 
Tsunade smiles at him. Naruto you're just like Jiraiya when it comes to pretty girls but you will see pretty girls are the extremely hardest ones to recognize you, especially you Naruto. And besides this girl is more powerful then you think and extremely more complicated then any girl ya'll ever meet in your life.
 
Naruto turns around and cheeses. He gives her a thumbs up. “I'll take the job!”
 
“Good. You will leave tomorrow in the morning. Her name is Yamagata Tori. She has been located on Crater City not to far from the Konoha. It should only take you a half a day journey of getting their. She's not going to be just sitting their waiting for you so you have to find her. Check the gambling places first.” says Tsunade
 
Naruto gives her a clueless look. “Why would I start their and not a hotel she's staying?”
 
Tsunade puts her finger on her chin and looks at the ceiling because she doesn't know where she is staying at. “W-Well,” Dam you Naruto since when you start asking questions about a mission. “S-She likes to get bored quickly and she likes to do interesting things in her life,” Tsunade sheepishly smiles rubbing the back of her hand. “But don't worry ya'll find her because I trust in your ninja abilities.”
 
Naruto smiles at her. “Don't worry you can count on me.” He grabs her picture and starts to walk out the door.
 
“But...,”Tsunade stops him before he walks out the door. “...The reason this is a B-Rank mission is because she a princess from the Hidden Forest Village.”
 
“A princess from the Hidden Forest Village?” Naruto signs in confusion.
 
“Yes. She not like other princess with bodyguard everywhere she turns, she actually travels without them because of the hassle they bring. Naruto I want Sakura to be put on this mission with you. If something happens to her, Konoha will be responsible for calling her to our village,” Tsunade explains but Naruto still have that expression of acting like he understands. “When you get to her just say that I need her help and she will follow, Ok?”
 
Naruto smiles at her. “Ok.”
 
He walks out the door. He sees Sakura coming towards him but she doesn't notice him because her eyes are directed at the floor.
 
“Ah, Sakura-chan!” Naruto yells in his energetic self.
 
Sakura looks up and smiles at him. “Hey Naruto. You seem happier today. What are you doing here?”
 
“Grandma Tsunade gave us a B-Rank mission.” Naruto replies.
 
“What do you mean us?” Sakura looks at him.
 
Naruto nods his head in delight. “Yep! It's an escort mission to bring a girl back to Konoha with us.”
 
“A girl?” Sakura looks puzzled.
 
“Yes we leave tomorrow morning bright and early,” Naruto starts to run down the hall with more excitement just hearing about the mission. “BE READY IN THE MORNING OK!” He yells running away waving at her.
 
“O-Ok.” She quietly says not understanding why he so excited.