Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Naruto's daydream ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7
 
Sakura eyes squint of the bright sun beaming in her room. Her body is still in the bed, her arms feel like huge paperweights are holding her down for doing some of the Hokage-sama paperwork and she stayed up almost all night getting her pal down to a least one. Sakura didn't mined helping her sensei but she basically made her do all the work, Hokage-sama was smiling the whole time doing a small portion of the paperwork, as if her mind was in a her own little world. Hokage-sama was actually happy to do paperwork which is scary for Sakura because that woman doesn't like to do paperwork unless she was possessed by a ghost.
 
“I wonder.” Sakura look up at the ceiling as she remembers Naruto's happy face when he saw her at the Administrative Office yesterday. “Humph, Naruto always happy over anything.” She looked out the window and jumps out the bed. “NARUTO! I forgot!”
 
Sakura forgot that Naruto told her to meet him bright an early to do an escort mission to get back by nightfall.
 
000000000000000000000
 
Konoha Entrance Doors
 
Naruto puts his hands up to his eyes blocking the sun gleaming down at the village. He signs of boredom, waiting for Sakura as he kept looking around for her. Unlike her, he was very excited of this mission because he gets to meet her. Naruto's face starts to flare up again from anticipation and pulls out her picture from his pocket. His eyes gawk at her beauty and spend around doing a dance.
 
“I can't wait, she's a princess, and free! I hope she stays at Konoha for a long time to work my charm on her.”
 
Naruto's eyes drift in his crazy fantasy island. He pictures Tori on the ground, being surrounded by three ninjas, as she has a damsel in distress look on her face, wearing a sexy outfit like you would see in Jiraiya Icha Icha books.
 
“Help, Help me!” Tori shout in a sexy voice. “Who can beat these powerful ninja from hurting me?”
 
Naruto comes out from the shadows of the trees and punches one of the guys as he slams into a tree. Naruto drops down in bad boy cool pose.
 
“Don't worry princess, I will save you.” Naruto charges at the two remaining men and take them out quick with a punch and a kick. They land on top of each other out cold. Naruto runs over to Tori and helps her up as Tori looks at him in shyness. “Don't worry Uzumaki Naruto is here to save you.” He gives her a big grin.
 
“Naruto, you're a strong ninja and for your effort I will gladly become your wife because a princess needs a strong warrior by her side.” She shyly says in a high sexy voice.
 
She hugs Naruto as his face is happily placed on her chest with a big smile on his face.
 
“Oh Naruto!” Tori shyly express.
 
“I love when you say my name.” Naruto happily replies as if getting a new car for his birthday.
 
Tori voice starts to fade away saying his name over and over again.
 
“Naruto. Naruto!” Sakura yells getting Naruto attention. She sees him on the ground rubbing his backpack in a joyful manner as drool comes out of his mouth. “NARUTO!!!” She screams.
 
He snaps out of his dream and looks at Sakura. He smiles of embarrassment and shoots back to his feet quick. “Sakura-chan good morning,” He sheepishly rubs the back of his head. “How long have you been standing there?”
 
She gives Naruto an evil look of having a feeling of what he was daydreaming about, something dirty.
 
“Long enough,” She signs but change to a calm expression. “Sorry I'm late. I stayed up to late helping Hokage-sama out with your paperwork.”
 
“My paperwork?” Naruto gives her a blank expression and shrugs it off. “No big deal. Are you ready?”
 
“Sure.” She smiles and stares at him.
 
Sakura actually wanted to go on a mission that wasn't to serious after their failed attempt to get Sasuke back from Orochimaru. They both felt down so it will be great for them to stop being depressed by doing this. For once she enjoyed wanting his company even though he can be an idiot sometimes. Naruto notices her starring at him.
 
“Sakura-chan you ok?” He asked.
 
Sakura smiles and runs in front of him going out of Konoha main doors. “Lets go. Don't want to be late then we already are.”
 
Naruto smiles at her. “Ok.”
 
00000000000000000000000
 
A warm breeze was in the air which made the trees rustle in the forest. Two squirrels were chasing each other up the tree, down the tree, and jumping from dangerous heights from tree top to tree top using their claws and tails as balance. A brown bunny runs through some bushes using it as covering from predators. Its bunny ears perk up, noise twitching to smell and hear if the area is clear. Its keeps running deeper in the forest as the bunny comes to a beautiful waterfall. The bunny comes out cautiously and observes its surrounding. It walks a couple feet away from the waterfall and starts to drink from the stream. Ten seconds later, its ears perk up and look behind as feeling somebody around and see a cute little girl 10 feet away from him.
 
The little girl was five years old. She had long dark black hair coming down her back; her left eye was green as her right eye was grey. She is wearing white shirt, blue pants that came to her ankles, showing black ninja shoes wear. She wore a light blue hoody jacket that was a little big as it came just a little pass her hips but was perfect for spring time. The jacket had a symbol of a running black wolf stitched on the back. She was crouched down near the ground as her hands were around her legs watching the bunny as it was watching her. She and the bunny were locked in a starring contest to see who will move first because to it she was an enemy. She gives a cute smile and waves at the bunny. She looks up in the sky and smells the air of another scent of a human. She gets up, gives one last wave to the bunny, and runs away.
 
A young girl is laying on a branch part of an enormous tree that looks it's been around for hundreds of years covering a huge part of the forest. The sun partly shown in of the holes the leaves couldn't cover but it looked like an enchanted forest. She had a straw hat covering her face from the sun that did get in as she was fairly asleep loving the beautiful nature around her. But for a second, the forest started to get quiet from the animals in which the trees started to stand still. She lift her hat up an inch, it showed a little of her left brown eye, as she looked around the forest for a bit.
 
“Humph.” She smiles and puts the hat back over her eye not worrying that's she being watched.
 
Six shuriken, full force, come flying out the shadows of the trees aimed at her. Her body is still not moving from her position as it is relaxed as it was before. She used to feel annoyed by this tactic when she was young but she knew who it was and played along for their enjoyment. The shurikens hit her body directly but she smirks as her body puff into a log. The dark figure in the shadows eyes search around but sees four Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade flying around him formulating wires. It surrounds him and brings his body back to the tree behind him. The wires pins him down so he couldn't move his body but he tries secretly to get out. An image flashes in front of his eyes as the girl have a Kunai knife aimed directly at his throat. His eyes stare in shock for a second but he smirks at her and her to him. She pulls off her straw hat slowly revealing her entire face.
 
“Still playing this game with me Sasuke.” She said.
 
“I told you one day I will defeat you in it, Tori.”