Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ A dream ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 21
 
Tori was sitting in a chair, arm resting near a window ledge, as her chin was leaning on her arm. She stares out the window, enjoying the gentle breeze that came in as the white curtains; both sides of the window were flowing beside her. Tori gazed at the beauty of Konoha through the hospital window, of the peaceful and happy the villagers were going out their normal day. She looked up at the perfect blue clouded sky of trying to figure out what each cloud resemble.
 
Flashback
 
Eight year old Tori was walking through the forest looking around for her sensei. She signs of disappointment of him going off without her which she never like that about him because he could be in danger.
 
“Itachi where you go?” Tori says to herself.
 
She looks up at the big opening in the forest, watching the moving clouds in the sky, letting her mind drift as she always had this habit of doing. It sometimes got her a scolding from Itachi in which he didn't want his student to be caught off guard in case of a surprise attack from the enemy. Two hands covered her eyes but her mind wasn't off that much as she knew who it was a half mile away.
 
“Day dreaming can get you in trouble Tori.” Itachi says in a calm voice.
 
Tori bring her hands up to his and take his hands off her eyes. She looks above her to see thirteen year old Itachi towering over her and smiles. He had his ANBU outfit on in which he was about to go on a mission. Most times he will take Tori with him because she is more useful then most of his own teammates but because of last incident he not allowed to take her anymore as her father demanded it.
 
“Where you go?” Tori asked.
 
“I have to go on a mission again.” Itachi explained.
 
“Can I come with you Itachi-sensei? You haven't token me on any missions lately. How can I pass the Chuunin exams if I don't meet other powerful ninjas? I want to become strong like you.” Tori says concerned that she done something wrong with Itachi decisions lately.
 
Itachi heart saddens of neglecting his student but he has his duty of a ninja to obey a father's wishes against his own child, even though the child doesn't want too. “Tori, I'm sorry but...” He looks at her innocent eyes, seeing her face in dismay of already knowing what he was about to say, as he been saying it for the past month. “...Maybe next time.”
 
“O-Ok.” Tori says sadly but her mood turns light again and smiles not to worry Itachi over her. “I will practice until you get back, ok.”
 
“Ok,” Itachi turns around away from her. “Tori their a festival in Konoha coming up next week. I wanted to know would you like to come with me.”
 
Tori smile overjoyed of spending time with Itachi of just normal hanging out. “Really!?” Itachi nods his head at her. “Then I'll train really hard until you get back and show you a new Jutsu I'm coming up with.”
 
Itachi turns around and eyes her of Tori learning new Jutsu quicker then him when he was younger. But all he can do is smile at her as she was the only person that can make him smile, which made him more discussed with himself for following his families orders.
 
“I will be back soon as possible.” Itachi said.
 
“Ok but don't be late for the festival.” Tori said anticipating his return.
 
Itachi smiles at her.
 
Flashback ends
 
Tori eyes gaze at a cloud that resembled a wolf and smirks. She closes her eyes for a second feeling a little tired of all the excitement since yesterday events meeting all the people that wanted to use her for their own means. Tori signs and grin about the idea of everybody wanting her as deep down it made her feel special and superior in power. In a second, Tori's heart started to speed up rapidly, feeling a powerful presence around her, emulating the same power as her. Everything stated to get quiet as she couldn't hear anything but her heart. Her eyes quickly open; a body was in front her as she stares in shock.
 
“N-Naruto?” Tori says in a low bewildered voice.
 
He gives her a disturbing grin, eyes were red of Kyuubi chakra inside of him, but the chakra felt powerful to Tori, as she never felt frozen before in her life. Naruto grips her hand tightly, pulls her up from the chair harshly knocking it to the floor, and pushes her back to a wall. Tori couldn't move, overwhelmed of Naruto actions that she couldn't understand. Naruto closes the gap between them both and kisses her on the lips. Tori eyes widened in shock but for unknown reason she accepts his kiss and closes her eyes enjoying it to her liking. She never felt a powerful kiss from a boy before that left her unwilling to fight back but then again no boy ever kissed her before because she never focused on boyfriends, disregarding that from her life. Naruto pulls away from their kiss as she opens her eyes seeing Naurto with a smirk on his face.
 
“Okami you have chosen a worthy body to hide from me. I will have you in the end no matter how much you fight me.” Naruto said but another voice overlapped his, sounding like an older man.
 
Tori feels a burst of chakra coming from her stomach taking over her body that she couldn't suppress any longer that she have been doing for years. Her eyes changed into yellow as Okami finally awaken in her after seven years. Tori face expression change as she smiles at him with no fear in her body now.
 
“Kyuubi...the Nine Tail Fox Demon.” Tori said but her voice was overlapped of an older woman voice, the same voice she heard when she was eight years old.
 
Okami powers start to spill out of Tori's body, transforming her body into blackness as it also started to spread, consuming the whole room as well.
 
Tori starts to regain her body back but smells smoke. She opens her eyes feeling dazed for some reason and starts to stand up slowly. She starts to walk but stops as her feet reaches a cliff being hundred feet high up but her eyes widen in shock. Wind was blowing heavily everywhere that Tori had to keep herself stable on the ground. Everywhere she looked, fire burned the forest in a six mile radius, animals where fleeing the area with fear in their eyes, the sky was black from the fire as death filled the air of fresh blood.
 
Kyuubi and Okami are in their true best form staring at each other, hatred in both their eyes, as they were about to face off. Kyuubi roared at Okami swinging his nine enormous tails behind him, tearing up the forest around his area, showing his dominance. Okami growls back at him becoming a black wolf, swinging eight tails violently around and doing the same amount of destruction of Kyuubi around her. Okami opens her mouth as dark black ball of energy started to form.
 
“What is this!?” Tori say in fearsome, puzzled expression.
 
The black energy ball shoots out of Okami mouth aimed at Kyuubi but Kyuubi quickly counters it with a formed white energy ball and blast it back at her. The two energy balls collided creating a devastating aftermath, as the force of the impact created a huge crater that stretched a mile long, destroying any life that was in the vicinity. It created strong hurricane winds that blew Tori off of the cliff, soaring her in the sky. She tied to block the powerful force but it was no use but soon Tori realized her body was falling to the ground at a rapid pace. She tried to disparately do a Jutsu to stop her from falling but nothing was happening as if she lost her power to form chakra.
 
Why isn't it working!? Why can't I use my chakra? Why can't I? “Why cant I!” Tori yells in anger of about seconds away from her death. She closes her eyes hoping somebody would save her.
 
“Who would love a monster?” A woman voice says.
 
A familiar voice that rung in Tori head as she desperately try to block it out, hearing it too many time in her life that made her feel nauseous inside. As she continued to fall, Tori gave in to those words, closed her eyes and accepted her fate as nobody would love nor save a monster.
 
“A monster...can never be loved.” She whispered to herself as a tear dropped down from her eye.
 
At the last minute, hands grab her waist tightly as Tori eyes open of a boy holding her while they were both falling. Chakra surrounded them as this made Tori not get a good look of his face but saw a smile.
 
Why?