Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto no eating my students! ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Still don't own them.
 
Chapter 7
 
 
“You're crazy!!! You expect me to trust you after that pathetic explanation? I'm not going anywhere with you idiot!” Sasuke exploded; he couldn't believe Naruto was doing this. And how exactly did the blond expect to knock him out?
 
“Sasuke there's no time! Do you really want to die? Cause that's what'll happen if you stay here. I'll ask again, willing or unconscious?” Naruto asked tightly, he really didn't have time for this.
 
“Try it Naruto!” Sasuke snarled and Naruto nodded sadly. Sasuke didn't stand a chance, he never even saw Naruto move. Sasuke gasped as his back hit the wall gently and Naruto held his face between his hands.
 
“I'm sorry.” Naruto reached for Sasuke's mind and did something he'd never done before although he'd seen it done. He clamped down on Sasuke's will and smothered it under his own. Sasuke stopped fighting his grip and simply stared at him in confusion. Normally he would have simply done what he had done to him before but with Hunters after them he didn't want to risk reports of a teenager walking around as if he were sleepwalking. This way Sasuke appeared perfectly normal; he was simply unable to disobey Naruto. Plus Sasuke wouldn't remember any of this once Naruto removed his control so it was better than actually knocking him out physically.
“Gather anything that is important to you Sasuke.” He ordered and then stepped back, releasing the mortal. Sasuke nodded and moved around the room, gathering a few things before moving to stand in front of Naruto.
“No matter what happens you have to stay with me and follow my lead. Act normal, don't make it seem as if you are looking to me for orders. Do you understand?”
 
“Yes.” Sasuke answered in his usual monotone. Naruto smiled sadly and then put the extra objects in the bag before handing it to Sasuke who slipped it over his shoulder.
 
“Come on.” Naruto turned to go and Sasuke fell into step beside him. They slipped out into the night, heading for the closest train station.
 
---------------------------
Iruka smiled as he watched Kakashi sleep, head pillowed on his shoulder. He ran his fingers gently through the silver hair, just glad that Kakashi had been so willing to follow him. He had shut Allure down, supposedly for renovations, before they had left and had left a hastily scrawled note of resignation at the school. He tilted his head and pressed a gently kiss to Kakashi's head; soft enough not to disturb the younger mans sleep. There was so much he didn't know about his companion but he was willing to wait until Kakashi felt ready to open up to him. In the meantime he had contacted several acquaintances to research for him. He wanted to be able to have a full and loving relationship with the mortal without him losing bits of his memory. Iruka could only hope one of them would find something. Even a gentle kiss put a strain on his shields and he hated it. He gave a gentle squeeze of his arm as Kakashi began to stir. Iruka smiled as Kakashi slowly woke up and then stiffened.
 
“Shh. It's okay Kakashi, we're still on the train.” He soothed. Iruka's smile widened as Kakashi relaxed against him again.
 
“How long was I asleep?” Kakashi asked sleepily, sitting up as Iruka reluctantly released him.
 
“Three hours. I saved you some dinner.” Iruka answered, handing the food over. Kakashi accepted it and began to eat.
 
“Thanks.” They sat in silence for a while, Kakashi staring out of the window.
 
“Are you okay?” Iruka eventually asked. He was worried about Kakashi and he wouldn't hide it. Kakashi looked over at him in surprise.
 
“I'm okay.” Iruka sighed at the answer, he knew the mortal was lying but he didn't want to push him just yet. He simply nodded.
 
“We might as well get some more sleep while we can.” He said instead. Kakashi nodded and fidgeted slightly.
“Come here.” Iruka whispered and held out his hand. Kakashi took it slowly and let himself be pulled in to rest against the immortal again.
“Go to sleep love, I'll watch over you.” Iruka whispered and Kakashi's eyes drifted slowly shut.
 
----------------------
Sasuke obediently followed Naruto into the apartment and then stood quietly, waiting for more orders. Naruto took his bag from him and put it into one of the bedrooms before putting his own bag in the other and then coming back to stand in front of Sasuke. Naruto frowned; he didn't really know what to do next. As soon as he removed his control Sasuke was likely to go crazy and they couldn't afford that or for Sasuke to try to return home as soon as his back was turned. He really hated doing all this to him but he didn't want Sasuke to be killed either. At least he probably wouldn't be seeing Iruka again for a long time, maybe even until Sasuke was dead of old age. So he didn't feel quite as bad about what he was doing as he could have. He stepped up closer to Sasuke and the teen didn't react. Naruto gently took Sasuke's face in his hands and once again entered his mind, this time planting commands and controls while leaving as much of his normal behaviour and thoughts alone as he could. Once that was done he slowly released his control over Sasuke's will and then swept him up into his arms as the mortal passed out from the strain. Naruto carried Sasuke into his room and gently put him to bed. Once done he slipped out of the room.
 
Naruto stood on the balcony, listening to the sounds of the city below. It had been many decades since he'd been here last but not a lot seemed to have changed, for which he was grateful. He sighed and lent on the railing. He felt dirty and not just because of what he had done to Sasuke. He made a point of only ever feeding from the dregs of society, criminals and their like and yet still the countless deaths were beginning to weigh heavily on him. They never had before but then he'd answered Iruka's call for help and met Sasuke. What was it about that infuriating mortal that got to him like it did? Sighing again he straightened and simply vaulted over the rail to land lightly on the ground eight stories below. Sasuke wouldn't wake till morning and after the last two days he was very hungry.
 
---------------------
Sasuke woke to see an unfamiliar ceiling. He blinked and racked his memories for what had happened but they weren't really clear. He'd come home to find Naruto all but ransacking his bedroom, they'd argued and then…And then he'd agreed to go with him and they had taken several trains and a bus to end up here, wherever here was. Sasuke sat up and stared around the bedroom, his bedroom. Yes, it was his room and had always been his bedroom. Sasuke didn't know that his eyes were glazed over as Naruto's commands kicked in, altering his memory so that he would accept everything. He stood and stretched, knowing he wouldn't see his odd flatmate until early evening but that was normal. He navigated the apartment as if he had lived there for years since according to his memories he had. He showered, dressed and went to get some breakfast not noticing the fact that Naruto was standing nearby the whole time to ensure that his alterations had worked. He watched Sasuke the whole day especially when the mortal would suddenly slow and his eyes glaze over, his movements becoming automatic as another command kicked in to alter certain memories or to simply give new ones. As the sun began to set he slipped into his room and then began to move around normally as if he had just gotten up. He left the room again and smiled as Sasuke looked up.
 
“Evening Sasuke.” He greeted cheerfully. Sasuke nodded and went back to his ready. Good, he hadn't really changed in his reactions to him. Naruto had been worried about the changes he had made to the teen since he didn't really want to change Sasuke's core personality and it seemed that so far he had been successful. They spent the evening quietly until Sasuke went to bed and only then did Naruto begin to relax. He knew it would take several more days for Sasuke to trigger most of the commands and some would only trigger if special circumstances happened, circumstances he hoped wouldn't but had planned for in any case.
 
----------------------------
Iruka smiled as Kakashi explored their new home with all the curiosity of a cat. The house was larger than the one he had used in his role as a teacher even if it did need a little fixing up considering the last time he had been in it was well over a decade ago. He moved up behind Kakashi and wrapped his arms gently around his waist, resting his chin on the mortals shoulder.
 
“Well? Do you like it?” Iruka asked gently. Kakashi turned in his arms and smiled slightly.
 
“It's incredible. Are we really staying here?” Iruka kissed him gently and nodded.
 
“For as long as you want to.” He promised. Kakashi smiled and kissed him back. They kissed gently for a bit before Iruka suddenly pushed him away, gasping and partially doubled over.
 
“Iruka? What's wrong? I'm sorry, I…”
 
“It's okay, you didn't do anything. I…I need to feed. My shields are close to falling and I won't use you like that.” Iruka rushed to reassure him.
 
“I…I don't mind. If you want to that is.” Kakashi offered quietly and Iruka smiled up at him.
 
“I would love to make love to you again but we can't. You wouldn't remember and I can't do that to you.” Kakashi chewed his lip and then nodded to himself. He stepped across the room and pulled Iruka up, claiming his lips in a fierce kiss. Iruka froze his shields fluctuating. He pulled reluctantly back.
“Kakashi no, your memories.”
 
“You're not using your powers now are you?” Iruka shook his head slowly.
“So I'll remember offering this then won't I?” Iruka stared at him.
“I want to do this for you Iruka. You need it and…and the thought of you with someone else, I just…please?” Iruka smiled softly at him and nodded.
 
“I'll hold off as long as I can.” Iruka whispered before claiming Kakashi's lips. He struggled to hold his shields up as long as possible as the kissed and touched, slowly moving towards the bedroom. They reached the room and moved towards the bed as they began to strip each other. Iruka was panting from the effort of keeping his shields intact and Kakashi smiled, reaching out a hand to caress his face.
 
“It's okay Iruka, I trust you.” He reassured the immortal, moving into his arms for another kiss. They broke for air and Iruka buried his face in his shoulder, breathing in Kakashi's unique scent.
 
“I love you, I'm sorry.” With that his shields fell and his power brushed against Kakashi, causing the mortal to shiver and his expression to become dazed. Iruka reached out a hand and Kakashi came to him willingly. They kissed again and Kakashi collapsed as Iruka's power poured into him, his eyes glazing over. Iruka pulled back and gently stroked his hair.
“I'm so sorry.” He almost sobbed as he carried his lover to the bed, laying him on it gently. Kakashi moaned and reached for him desperately. Iruka went to him and wrapped his arms around his mortal, kissing him deeply again. They moved together, kissing and touching until Iruka couldn't hold back any more. He rolled Kakashi onto his back and stared into his glazed eyes as he truly began to feed.
 
-------------------------
Kakashi stared blearily up at the unfamiliar ceiling. He could tell he had had sex the night before but what had actually happened? He struggled to remember through the haze surrounding his memories, knowing there was something important there. Then he rolled over and saw him. The glorious dark brown hair and tanned skin, Iruka. He remembered arriving at the house, Iruka's need to feed and offering himself to the immortal. He smiled softly and moved to snuggle up against the other man before drifting back into sleep, feeling completely and utterly content for the first time in his life.
 
TBC…