Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto no eating my students! ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Still not mine.
 
Chapter 8
 
 
Sasuke was just finishing washing his dinner dishes when Naruto emerged for the night, still rubbing sleep from his eyes.
 
“Evening Sasuke.” He nodded in reply to the greeting before glancing at the clock.
 
“You'll be late.” Sasuke stated blandly.
 
“Got the night off. Want to do something?” Naruto asked as he grabbed a glass of water. Sasuke thought about it. He didn't have any plans for tomorrow so he could afford to sleep in and maybe sleeping in would help get rid of the weird dreams he'd been having for the last week or so. Plus they hadn't done anything together for a few months and despite himself he did enjoy their nights out. He dried his plate and put it away before turning to face Naruto.
 
“Twenty minutes.” He went to his room to get changed and smirked as he heard Naruto running for the shower.
 
---------------------------
Naruto watched Sasuke as the wandered through the city. He'd been surprised when the mortal had said yes but also happy. He enjoyed spending time with Sasuke, even if they didn't talk much. It had been four months since their frenzied flight and Sasuke seemed to have activated all of the commands since he hadn't seen the others eyes glaze over for several weeks. Sasuke hadn't questioned any of the altered or new memories and didn't seem aware of the fact that he had two years worth of extra memories. The mortal believed he was nineteen when in reality he was still seventeen. Of course it didn't hurt that Naruto had replaced all of his id to support that age.
 
Naruto was glad that Sasuke seemed more relaxed here. Maybe it was because he wasn't living in Itachi's shadow anymore. Sure, people had heard of him and his crimes but it wasn't as important to them as it had been to those of his home city. He didn't know the full reason but he was happy, he liked seeing Sasuke loosen up even a little. Sure, he was still pretty silent and anti-social but he did seem more interested in living, which would make Iruka happy.
 
------------------------
Sasuke watched as Naruto danced. He was incredible to watch as he threw himself into the music and Sasuke could admit, even if only to himself, that he truly enjoyed watching his blonde flatmate. He knew he was feeling things for him that he shouldn't and had been for several weeks now and assumed it was because they spent so much time together and therefore it would pass. The last thing he wanted was to ruin the best thing he'd ever had.
 
Sasuke refocused on Naruto as the blonde moved to stand in front of him. He stared up into dancing blue eyes and had to swallow. Naruto smiled and extended his hand.
 
“Dance with me.” Sasuke found his own hand slowly rising to meet Naruto's before being clasped firmly even as Naruto smiled and pulled him easily to his feet and then onto the dance floor.
“Relax.” Naruto whispered in his ear, making Sasuke shiver slightly and try to relax as they moved together.
“Forget about the crowd. Let the music flow through you and just let go.” Sasuke's eyes drifted shut as he listened to Naruto's whispered encouragements, his body beginning to move naturally.
 
Three hours later he let Naruto lead him from the club. He was exhausted, hot and more than a little tipsy, in fact he was probably drunk. Sasuke let Naruto guide him through the late night crowds to what he assumed was their apartment but truthfully he wasn't sure, nor did he care. He blinked as they stopped moving only to see a closed door.
 
“You still with me Sasuke?”
 
“Hmmm?” Sasuke forced himself to focus on the blonde and smiled slightly as he focused on his lips. They were so soft looking.
 
“Sasuke?” He ignored the question and leant forward.
 
Naruto froze as Sasuke's lips clumsily met with his own. The mortal was half dead on his feet and had been drinking but it felt so good. Naruto closed his eyes and enjoyed it, pulling Sasuke closer and wrapping his arms around him. He groaned as Sasuke allowed his tongue entrance, tasting the alcohol and something that was purely Sasuke. He knew he should stop, Sasuke wasn't thinking clearly, but it felt so good and he had wanted it for so long. He gasped as Sasuke pressed even closer, almost overwhelmed by the heat of the mortals body as his back hit their front door. They eventually parted, Sasuke gasping for air and Naruto being very grateful of the fact that he didn't need it. He stayed still as Sasuke gently traced his lips before moving to touch his face and then pull him into another kiss. The fact that they were in the hallway finally penetrated Naruto's mind and he fumbled with the door behind him until it opened, stepping backwards into the apartment and pulling Sasuke with him. He began moving them towards his room only to stop as Sasuke's full weight was suddenly in his arms. Pulling back he didn't know wether to laugh or cry at the sight of a passed out Sasuke. Sighing he lifted him gently into his arms and carried him to his bedroom before going to his own despite the fact that it was still night time and he would not be sleeping after all that.
 
----------------------------------
Iruka paced the living room nervously, anxious for Kakashi to return from the bookstore he favoured and yet at the same time wanting him to be gone as long as possible. One of his contacts had found something and it was about time. Kakashi insisted on being the only one Iruka fed off and it was taking a toll on the mortal, emotionally. The sooner they found an answer the better. But the information found came with a price and while he was sure Kakashi would agree he wasn't sure he could go through with it. Iruka tensed and then forced himself to relax as he heard the front door open.
 
“Iruka? I'm home.” Iruka smiled, happy that Kakashi thought of the house as home. His smile widened as his lover entered the room. With his silver hair, mismatched eyes and lanky body he was the most beautiful thing Iruka had ever seen. He crossed the room and drew Kakashi into a kiss. The mortal returned it eagerly, smiling as they parted.
 
Kakashi couldn't help smiling as Iruka welcomed him home with a breathtaking kiss. But the smile faded a bit as he looked into warm brown eyes, something was wrong. Was Iruka hungry again? He'd only fed the other day and he knew his own emotional problems lately were because of Iruka's continually feeding from him but the though of Iruka feeding from someone else was something he couldn't stand. But what if Iruka had had enough and was kicking him out because of his emotional instability?
 
“Shhh, it's alright Kashi.” A gentle voice soothed even as warm arms wrapped around him, leading him to the couch.
 
“What's wrong? Did I do something? I'm sorry.” Kakashi babbled only to be stopped by a soft finger against his lips.
 
“You haven't done anything love.” Kakashi sighed as Iruka pressed a gentle kiss to his temple.
“One of my contacts finally found some information for us.” Iruka explained and Kakashi was instantly alert.
 
“Really? That's great? Isn't it? What do we need to do?” Whatever it was Kakashi was willing. He wanted so badly for them to have a true relationship, to be able to remember and for his emotions to settle. Crying one second and bouncing around the next was getting really old.
 
“It's not that simple love. There are some side effects…for you.” Iruka stated softly and Kakashi could hear the fear and worry in his voice.
 
“Side effects?” He fought to keep his voice steady.
 
“Your life would be tied to mine. As long as I live you would remain the same, un-aging and unable to die.”
 
“You…you don't want…”
 
“No!” Kakashi that is one affect that I want. The thought of losing you… But if something happens and I'm killed, you'll die too. You'd simply drop dead wherever you were, no warning, nothing. Also you would never be interested or attracted to anyone else, ever. I could almost kill you and you would stay.” Iruka looked down, there was no point discussing it, he would never let Kakashi give up that much freedom.
 
“But I'd remember and my emotions wouldn't be all over the place any more. It wouldn't be as risky to always feed from me, right?” Kakashi asked and Iruka nodded, still not looking up.
“Then lets do it.” Now his head shot up and he stared at Kakashi as if the mortal had gone mad.
 
“Didn't you hear me?” Iruka asked, panicked and Kakashi kissed him, Letting Iruka slowly calm down. Hw pulled back and smiled.
 
“I heard you Iruka and I'm serious about wanting to do this. I trust you. I know you'll never do anything to hurt me or put me in danger. I…I love you Iruka.” He smiled as Iruka simply stared at him in shock.
“So how do we do this?” He asked when Iruka remained silent.
 
“Kakashi…” Iruka stared at him in wonder before snapping himself out of it.
“It's permanent, there'll be no going back.” He warned, trying again to make the mortal see sense. They could find another way.
 
“Going back to what? I never want to leave you.” This time it was Iruka that initiated the kiss.
 
“Positive?” He asked one last time; unable to believe Kakashi wanted this.
 
“Positive.” Kakashi stated firmly, staring straight into Iruka's eyes. The immortal nodded and stood, holding out his hand to his lover. Kakashi accepted and let himself be pulled to his feet and led to their bedroom. He watched quietly as Iruka placed a small knife on the bedside table along with the usual supplies. The knife gave him a momentary twinge of nervousness but it was gone almost as fast as it had appeared, he trusted Iruka like he had never trusted anyone, not since his father had committed suicide and left him alone in the world.
 
He blinked as Iruka moved to stand in front of him, hands moving to hold Kakashi gently. Iruka pulled him closer and kissed him softly, Kakashi willingly responding. Soon clothing was shed as they moved to lie on the bed, limbs entangled.
 
“Love you.” Kakashi gasped as Iruka sucked on his neck. The immortal puled back and smiled.
 
“Love you too. Trust me?” Iruka asked softly and Kakashi smiled, reaching up to caress his lovers face.
 
“Always.” He said certainly. Iruka kissed him and dropped his shields. Kakashi gasped even as his eyes glazed over and his body went limp. It didn't take long for his body to adjust to Iruka's power anymore and he was soon enthusiastically responding. Iruka grabbed the knife, trying to concentrate on what he had to do but Kakashi's movements were more than a little distracting and his power was screaming at him to feed fully now that it had been unleashed. Gritting his teeth he cut deeply into his palm before untangling Kakashi's hand from the sheets and doing the same to him. He murmured the necessary words even as Kakashi screamed and then passed out. Iruka sat up shakily and then cleaned them both up before wrapping himself around his lover and falling into a deep sleep.
 
---------------------------------
Sasuke groaned, reaching out blindly to grab his quilt and yank it up over his head. Said head was pounding and it felt like something had died in his mouth. He couldn't remember ever feeling this bad before but slowly forced himself to sit up, frowning as he realised he was fully dressed except for his shoes. What exactly had happened last night? He staggered up from the bed and into the bathroom, turning the water in the shower on full cold in an effort to wake up properly. He yelped as the freezing cold water hit him and then froze as images from the night before began to make themselves known. He blushed and then groaned in dismay. Had he really done that? How could he face Naruto again? But…Naruto hadn't pushed him away, had he? Then again maybe he had been drunk too? His groan changed to one of pain as other images began slipping through, ones that made no sense. His family home? He's sold the place years ago. An alley, blood…Sasuke gasped and slid down the wall, arms wrapped around his knees and shaking as image after image began to bombard his mind. He was sobbing and shaking uncontrollably by the time they stopped, and madder than he had ever been before as he stumbled from the shower and down the hall to Naruto's room. He pushed the door open and walked in, watching the blonde sleep.
 
Sasuke walked over to the bed and then frowned, something was off. He stared at Naruto and then felt his heart stop for a second in shock. Naruto lay utterly still on the bed, his chest unmoving and his skin pale. A shaking hand reached out to feel the pulse at his throat only to find nothing put cool skin and stillness, confirming what his eyes had told him.
 
“Naruto? Naruto, please wake up!” He yelled, no longer caring about his two sets of memories or that Naruto had done something to him as he collapsed on the bed, tears falling unnoticed. He screamed as strong yet gentle arms wrapped around him, pulling him carefully further onto the bed, towards where he knew Naruto's body lay. He began fighting but he couldn't break the grip.
 
“Hush Sasuke. It's okay, it's just me Naruto.” The clam yet worried familiar voice made him freeze in terrified shock. Naruto?
 
TBC…