Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Oneshots *randomized* ❯ Sasuke Oneshot : Pretty Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Pretty girl is suffering, while he confesses everything

The gray-haired spy (Kabuto) came in with a girl about Sasuke's age. Her pure black hair and her pale skin reflected off of the raven's blue eyes. Her black noticeable attire made the sun's rays suddenly dimmed. But what the raven noticed was her dark crimson eyes.

'Sasuke, this is Aoi Aka, she will be your servant'

Was it a coincidence that her name meant 'Pale Red' or was it just... her? The raven thought but that thought erased that detail that when he heard 'servant' then he spoke.

'Servant?'

'Orochimaru insisted'

The raven thought that she was only be in the way but realized that she was a good servant as well as a decent ninja. The one thing that would always scare him was she would have and still remain emotionless.

Pretty soon she'll figure out what his intentions were about

Sasuke was feeling in a pretty good mood and let Aoi off for the whole day but Aoi didn't know what the real Uchiha's intentions were. The Uchiha went and followed her, and lead him to her room.

The Uchiha found the black-haired girl on a broken-down bed with a kunai. She was staring at the kunai as the sun reflected its light. She threw the kunia toward her door and went through it. Sasuke, being surprised, quickly ducked then saw another kunia being thrown at his direction and finally came out, smirking.

That's what you get for falling again

He had never met someone more interesting than Sakura and Naruto combined. Not even caring, he sat on the bed and Aoi moved away from him, despising him at everyone minutes; at every second.

'Why do you hate me?'

The Uchiha spoke has his lips curled into a smirk, or a wicked grin. Aoi, despising him every second, couldn't help but to answer.

'You are a stuck-up, arrogant brat.'

She spoke it power, not even caring about her slavery toward the Uchiha. She just hated him, to her it was self-explanatory but to the Uchiha, he just made it difficult.

'That's not a reason...'

The raven trailed off but still had that forsaken grin. She thought that the Uchiha was toying with her and he was. Nevertheless, he had feelings for her but he would rather die then to ever reveal those feelings, or he thought, he could just toy with her, just seeing how she ticks.

You can never get 'em out of your head

'Well?'

Sasuke spoke with a rather wicked atmosphere in his words. He was an evil villain, he thought. It gave him rights to toy with anybody, especially girls of his will. He placed his arms on her kneecaps and laid his head on top on his arms since she had his knees up. The pale child glared at his sudden approach which made the Uchiha smirk.

The pale child crossed her arms; she became aggravated with his company. Like he was any company at all, thought the infuriated girl.

'Do you hate me?'

'Yes, I hate you.'

Aoi was lying; in fact she was lying to herself and Sasuke. The only reason why she hated the Uchiha is because he stole her heart. I am strong, she would always think before meeting the raven. Since that never worked, she went on a diverse method, hating and it only worked for a while.

'You are a bad liar...'

He looked for a sign of weakness and found one. The Uchiha had pulled the pale child's hair. What normal girl would do was wince at the sudden pain in her scalp and she did, closing her eyes also. She opened her eyes by the abrupt warmth on her lips. It was the evil Sasuke Uchiha, kissing her.

When he stopped, smirking on the way, Aoi bit on her lip and looked away, as if it was nothing. She was a terrible liar, thought the wicked Uchiha. Her black hair covered the tint of pink that crept up to her face.

The Uchiha, realizing that it was nighttime, took Aoi and hung her over his broad shoulder. He had an unemotional face but his heart smiled.

'You are sleeping with me.'

'What!'

Pretty soon she'll figure out You can never him out of your head