Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Teen Drama ❯ The Final Cut ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Final Cut
 
 
One day after school, Sasuke decided to stay at school and just sit there and think. He saw all of his classmates leaving with their Mothers and Fathers extremely happy. He looked to the ground and was really depressed. All of those memories came flashing back to when Itachi killed his parents. Sasuke grabbed his bag and ran home as fast as he could. He started to cry and unpack, his pencil pouch fell to the ground and a really sharp pencil fell out. He stopped and stared at it for a couple seconds. He picked it up and cried as he started to cut. Then Naruto and Sakura found Sasuke's Religion text book on the ground, so they were returning it to him. They opened the door and Sasuke threw the pencil down and rolled up his arm sleeves and he looked normal. Sakura said “Wow Sasuke are you ok, were you crying?” Sasuke said “No, thanks for returning my book please leave.” Sakura and Naruto nodded, put the book on his desk, walked out of Sasuke's room, and closed his door. Naruto and Sakura were at the school again and Naruto said “What do you think is going on with Sasuke? He's been acting very weird lately.” Sakura said “Yeah, we should keep an eye on him just to make sure he's ok.” Naruto nodded.
Sasuke looked out his window to make sure they were gone, rolled down the blinds and took off the sleeves. He just sat there staring at the cuts and felt them with his fingers. Sasuke sighed and put the sleeves back on and layed down on his bed. Sasuke didn't stay up late, he fell asleep and woke up the next day and put the sleeves back on. Sasuke went to school and went into his first class. He had the first class with only Sakura. Sasuke was asleep and he is usually awake during the lecture from the teacher. Sakura gave him a soft him on the hand. Sasuke whispered “Why the hell did you do that?” Sakura whispered back “Sasuke, are you ok, you usually are awake during these lectures.” Sasuke whispered “Yeah, I'm fine.” The teacher was passing back tests and Sasuke got an F and the teacher said “Not up to your usual standard.” He put the paper into his binder, and Sakura just stared at him. One kid that was Sasuke's only friend he talked to, he died from a Chuunin Ninja. Sasuke started to cry and run away, he ran into the Men's bathroom and took out a sharp, small kunai and put it to his wrist and Naruto walked in and Sasuke didn't see him and it shocked him so his hand moved and cut his wrist. Sasuke took the kunai and put it in his pocket. Naruto said “Hey Sasuke, how are you?” A couple drips of blood from Sasuke's cut fell in the sink. Naruto said “Sasuke!!!!” Sasuke said “What?” Naruto said “You're bleeding come on, lets go get Sakura-chan to heal the wound!” Sasuke said “It's fine, I just hit my arm on the….thing.” He grabbed his bag and binder and walked out and started walking home and Naruto ran up to him and said “Sasuke, are you cutting yourself?” Sasuke said “No, I just hit my arm you baka (idiot), just leave me alone like you usually do.” Naruto walked away and told Sakura what he saw. Naruto left early because he had to go to a doctors' appointment. Sakura walked up to Sasuke and said “Sasuke, stop, you're cutting. You're hurting yourself and it's scary just please stop.” Sasuke said “I don't know what you're talking about, you're making it up.” Sakura said “No, I'm not!” She starts to cry and says “Sasuke, you need to get help!” Sasuke said “No I don't I am fine!” Sakura said “Ok, then let me see your wrist.” Sasuke takes off the sleeves and there are cuts all over his arm and wrist and they are bleeding. Sasuke starts to cry and Sakura says “It's ok Sasuke, we will get you help. We'll get you help.” Sakura says “The first step to getting better is admitting it.” Sasuke thinks in his head “Thank you, Sakura. I would of never known that I was doing something wrong, it felt right when I cut though.” Sasuke starts walking to the school counsler's office. Sasuke think in his head “Even if I don't cut for a year, cutting is still me so I will try to stop but it will always be me.”