Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Teen Drama ❯ Keeping Skinny ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Keeping Skinny
 
One day Sakura stands on the weight scale and Sakura says “Damn, I've gained two pounds.” Sakura sighs and Naruto bursts into her house and screams “SAKURA-CHAN THERE IS A BUFFET DOWN THE STREET, ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!!!” Sakura was starving and she says “Ok, I'll go there with you.” Naruto says “This'll be fun, it starts in an hour, meet you there!” An hour ends and Sakura goes there and Naruto and Sakura order a lot of milkshakes, ninja burgers, and ninja styled fries (have extra fat in them) and Sakura eats most of it. She comes home after it and she says “I feel SO fat!!!!” She thinks “I can get rid of it.” She looks out the door of her room, closes her door and locks it. She goes into the bathroom and comes out and uses a tissue and wipes her lips. She grabs a mint from her pocket and puts it in her mouth.
The next day she goes to the scale and is shocked she says “I lost 5 pounds, 5 pounds in a day!” She goes to school and she decides to go on a very strict diet. She brings cellary and lettuce. She sees people eating Ninja styled fries and she eats a whole plate. Then she says “Naruto-kun I have to go to the bathroom, meet up with you later!” She goes in looks back and forth and she runs in and comes out. She, again, takes a tissue and wipes her lips and puts a mint in her mouth.
Then lunch is over and it is time for kunai throwing practice against small, moving objects. She is throwing and that is when she just falls over and passes out right next to Naruto. Naruto crouches next to her and screams while shaking her “SAKURA-CHAN, WAKE UP!!! SAKURA-CHAN!!” Sakura wakes up a couple minutes later and Naruto says “Sakura-chan, are you ok? We should call the ambulance.” Sakura says “No, Naruto, I'm fine, just tired.” Naruto looks at her weirdly and says “Ok.”
After school, Sakura eats a chocolate bar and again says “Ino, Naruto-kun, I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back.” She repeats and Naruto notices a little piece of throw up on Sakura's clothes. Naruto just acts normal until Sakura had to leave. Naruto and Ino shout “Bye!!!!” Naruto says “Ino, did you notice that on her clothes?” Ino says “Notice what?” Naruto says “There was some throw up on her clothes…do you think she is” Ino interrupts “There was? Is she bullemic? We need to help her!” Naruto nodds.
They come to her house and Naruto says “Sakura, I spotted throw up on your clothes, tell us the truth, are you bullemic?” Sakura says “No, where did you get a crazy idea like that? I am fine and that wasn't throw up. Just some food that fell on my clothes.” Naruto said “Sakura you have been acting weird, you passed out, and haven't been stalking Sasuke for awhile.” Sakura said “I have a life you know, I don't always stalk Sasuke-kun!!!” Sakura starts hyperventilating and says “I can't breathe.” Naruto's eyes widen and says “Ino! Watch over Sakura-chan I'll get Tsunade-sama!” Ino nodds and Naruto leaves.
Sakura wakes up hours later in the hospital with Ino and Naruto beside her. Sakura says “Why am I in the hospital?” Ino says “You passed out from starving yourself, don't do that again ok?” Naruto is asleep in the corner in a chair. Ino starts to cry and she says “Sakura I don't exactly think of you as my best friend but you have to stop, you have to stop, or you're gonna die.” Sakura says “I think I learned my lesson, I'll be fine. Ino smiles and says “Thank you, Sakura.”