Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Teen Drama ❯ Coming Out ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Coming Out
 
 
One day during lunch, Naruto was watching Sasuke, Kakashi Rock Lee, and Neji throw kunais at trees for fun. After awhile, they were getting extremely sweaty and Sasuke took off his shirt and Naruto just stared at him. Neji said “What are you looking at?” Naruto said “What?” Neji says “You can't keep your eyes off of Sasuke-kun can you?” Naruto says “I was watching him throw kunais that's it.” Neji just shrugged, turned around and continued throwing kunais at the trees. Sasuke stared at Naruto for a couple seconds and continues throwing kunais. The bell rung and it was time for class.
After class was over, Rock Lee came up to Naruto and said “Naruto-san, did you turn gay? Neji told me that you couldn't keep your eyes off of Sasuke, is that true?” Naruto says “No, I am not gay, it's nasty of what they do.”
When school was over Naruto walked up to Sakura looking depressed and said lowly “Hey Sakura-chan.” Sakura said “Hi Naruto-kun, are you ok?” Sakura said “It's obvious but did you know Hinata-san liked you?” Naruto looked down. Sakura said “Do you like Hinata-san?” Naruto said “Yeah, but…” Sakura said “Do you like girls…at all?” Naruto said “I don't know, ok?” Sakura's eyes widened and she said “So you're gay? You could have told me anytime.” Naruto said “If I told you who I love then you wouldn't like me anymore.” Sakura said, “Who?” Naruto pointed at Sasuke and Sakura said, “Oh, I don't hate you for it but I am pretty sure Sasuke-kun's straight.” Naruto said, “I know, I know.”
The next day came and Sasuke knocked on his door and Naruto didn't hear it and walked out to go to school and walked into him. Naruto blushed and said “Oh, hi Sasuke.” Sasuke smiled at him and said “Do you want to walk to school together?” Naruto looked at him weirdly and said, “Ok, sure.”
Sasuke and Naruto had different homerooms so they went separate ways and when he was about to walk into his classroom, a couple guys were standing in front of him. Naruto said “Excuse me, I have to get into this class.” One of them punched him in the stomach and Naruto spit out a little blood. Naruto said “What is your problem?” They say, “We won't answer to you, you gay kid.” Naruto said “Nani (What?)?” Sasuke walks up to Naruto because he had to tell him one more thing and he sees the blood on the ground and he says “Naruto, which one of these guys did this to you?” One of them said “That'd be me, and are you his boyfriend you other gay kid?” Sasuke punched him in the face grabs another guy and throws him against locker and he breaks through them. Then he grabs the last guy and he punches him so hard in the face he breaks through a wall. Naruto says in shock, “Sasuke…thanks.” Sasuke says “No problem.” Sasuke walks away to homeroom.
Eventually, Naruto can't sleep or eat because of this obsession. He walks up to Sasuke and he says “Sasuke, I…think I might be gay and” Sasuke interrupts “Love me? Naruto, I am too and have had my eyes on you.” Sasuke says “I love you.” Naruto smiles and says “I love you too, don't ever leave me.” Sasuke says “Ok, I won't.” The bell rings and they have to go to class so they walk to class together and love each other, they loved each other and never stopped. Naruto figured out it doesn't matter if you're gay, as long as you're a good person and love a person that you truly love.