Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto The Demon Prince ❯ New Family ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Thank You for the nice reviews, even if it was 2. I don't really mind.

Thanks To:

- SedaiDragon: I know it's weird, but it's an AU. =^_^=

- Foxgrl : Thanks for the nice review.



On with the fic....
*********************************

Chapter 2

Lily opened her eyes slowly, hoping that everything that accured at the meeting was a dream. She couldn't believe that the order had decided to give her child away. She layed in bed starring at the ceiling for a while before sitting up, and met with her husbands sorrowful eyes. They stayed starring at each other for a moment. Lily couldn't take it and broke the silence first.

"Have they taken our son yet?" Lily said. Turning her eyes away from her husband.

"No, they're searching for a suitable place for our son to stay safe."

"I want to...find a place for our son, I myself will do it, please." She looked back to her husbands eyes.

"What!?, It's dangerous for you to go down to the grounds, I will not allow it."

"I want to help our son, and you can't stop ME!!"

The king sighted and Lily knew that she had won.

"Very well, I will inform the order now, but you must take a palace guard with you?"

"All right" She smiled lightly to her husband.

The king headed to the door, and looked behind him to see that his wife the Queen was looking out the window, to the earths grounds. He turned around and walked out.

The king walked into headquarters and was reliefed to see the order was still there, arguing of who is to take Prince Naruto to the grounds. Nobody really knew who to send, every member of the order was afraid of going to the place down below their kingdom. Even though the Palace was enchanted to float up high in the sky, the palace had her own kingdom, a small village, for those who had wealth and was acquainted with the King.

The king cleared his throat and got the attention of the order.

"Your majesty is Queen Lily all right?" Mr. Kernel asked.

"Yes, she's all right, but.., she has requested to find a place for our son by herself, and one of our palace guards. I have accepted such request so the order may backed down, until the Queen find a place for Prince Naruto."

"Oh what a relief! *sigh* I thought I was to be sent down there, what a horrid place the grounds are, thank god we're sending the Queen." Jonathan Fukuro a short snotty rich man on his mid 20's with dirty blonde hair and blue icy eyes said. He is one of the biggest snottiest rich man of the whole order. He despises the grounds and thinks he's better than everyone. And more to the people of the lower grounds.

Jonathan looked up to the order and noticed that everybody was rather shocked and looking straight at him. "What?" He asked, calm as ever. Then he turned to see the King to see that the King was very angry, 'If looks could kill' he thought.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"HOW DARE YOU!!? Show respect for the Queen, she has put herself at risked for you all, to find a safe place for our son. For your punishment you'll accompany my wife to the grounds tomorrow morning, good day gentlemen." The king turned around and started walking when..

"But-" Jonathan was cutt off by the king.

"No buts Jonathan, it's an order!!" He started walking again not looking back.

Jonathan just blinked.

***************

The next day came in a blink of an eye. The suns rays came lighting the room, to where the Queen and Kings bed. Lily layed still curled under the covers. The king had awoken really early for another order meeting. Her husband had gave her the news last night that she had permission to look for her sons foster parents, until she was able to bring him back to the palace. Also he said that one of the orders members was to accompany her today, but she wondered if he was able to come since there was an order meeting. Lily thought of who it would be and if he was able to come or not. She shrugged and stood up to change, she hurried she wanted to spend a lot of time with her baby Naruto before she would go down to the grounds in search for a perfect place.

About 10 minutes later she was ready and headed to Naruto's nursery. To her suprise she found the king and Prince Sasuke with him watching over Naruto. The shocking part was that Naruto was in his arms and Sasuke in his lab watching over both of them. She smiled, this was the first time she has seen the King taking care of his sons, she was indeed speechless.

She got out of her trance when she heard a squeak.

"M'ma!!" Sasuke had gotten her out of her trance, she looked to Sasuke and saw him smiling to her stretching his little arms to her indicating that he wanted her to carry him. She looked to the King and smiled approaching her family. She gave her husband a kiss on the cheek and picked Sasuke into her arms. They stayed liked that until it was time for the Queen to live.

"Will you be all righ searching for a place for our son?" The king asked.

"Of course, don't worry." She assured him with a smile.

She bent down and gave her husband another kiss on the cheek and then picked Naruto and carried him in her arms for a while, she kissed him on the forehead and handed him back to the Kings arms, and said goodbye for now.

*********************************

They had searched every home, but found nothing. Jonathan wasn't able to come along with them since there was an important meeting and he couldn't miss it. Plus he was happy of the emergency meeting, he didn't want to go to the grounds and search in filthy homes.

Lily was happy to not have found a place for her son, because she knew that she could spend more time with her baby.

**********************************

It has now been two months. And finally Queen Lily had found the right place. How does she know? Well, she played a little game, she spied. About a month ago she had come down to the grounds, and was shocked to see no village but a small house. It seemed that two men were moving into that small house. Lily didn't know why, but these men intrigued her, maybe it was the way they worked together and helped each other out. She didn't know but she knew she had to know more about these men, somehow she had a feeling these men will be perfect guardians for her son Naruto.

So, for the past month, Lily and a palace guard, spied on both men. Lily had seen the same thing everyday. One will leave and wouldn't come back till midnight or sometimes till the next day and the other will also leave about an hour later and will come back at six or so and sometimes earlier. What suprised her the most was the way they looked at each other everytime they greeted each other. She suspected both men were an item, more than friends, lovers. She confirmed her suspicion when she saw both men under the full moon on a hill holding each other lovingly.

Both men were in their mid 20's. (A/N: I really don't know their age, so I guessed ^_^u) One of the men was shorter than the other. The shorter man had shoulder length black hair tied back to a pony tail with a black rubber band. The other man was taller than the black haired man, this man was always calm and it seemed he never takes off his mask, he has silver spiky hair and a headband covering his left eyes. 'Odd' Lily thought. And returned to spying.

Iruka and kakashi were out one evening enjoying themselves outside their home, they were walking and talking about their days. Finally they came to a stop on top of a hill and sat down. Iruka had his gaze at the beautiful full moon while Kakashi eyed his lover. They had just became lover three months ago when they decided to move in together, and bought this place. Iruka loved it, the freedom of being away from a village and noisy neighbors was wonderful.

Iruka turned to see his lover, to see that the silver haired man was starring at him, he blushed and leaned closer and layed his head on his shoulder. Kakashi put his arm around Iruka's shoulder and both smiled contently both happy to be together.

Kakashi knew somebody had been watching them for the past two months, ever since they moved in, but didn't do anything since it was a woman and a man. He also didn't want to worry Iruka, he didn't know why they were there and spying on them but he let it go as long as they didn't do anything to hurt Iruka.

**************************************

The Next Day
____________

Lily woke up sad, she knew that today she was going to give her son Naruto away if the men wanted to raise a child. But she knew that they wanted to. She stood up and went to the bathing quarters to get ready for her leave.

Queen Lily had given the order and her husband a full description of the place she wanted her son to stay. Everybody agreed. The hard part for her was to tell them about both men. She was right, they didn't take it well. But, of course she didn't stay behind and started a war of her own she complained and whined that it was her son and it was her decision. They didn't say anything else.

*******************

Queen Lily and King Aguste were with their baby son, trying hard not cry. They both hoped that when Naruto grew up and knew about his true origins, that he wouldn't hate them. King Aguste carried his son for the last time in his arms and gave him a warm hug, then returned him to his mother. King Aguste couldn't stay there it was too much for him and left.

Lily understood, she wished it was her turning around and leave but she was the one to give her baby away. The hard part was to leave him behind. She took a deep breathe and walked up to the carriage wich she and baby Naruto will be taken to the grounds.

They had arrived around 3 in the afternoon, where she knew that the men will be there already or at least one of them will. She got out of the carriage, with Naruto on her arms. Naruto had fallen asleep on the way to the grounds. She took a deep breathe and proceeded to walk the path to the front door, she stood at the door and knocked. She waited for a while, when she heard footsteps and the door opened. there stood the black haired man.

"Yes, may I help you?" Iruka asked politely and a smile on his face.

"Well-" Her words were cut off, by the prescence of the other male with silver hair on the door, he looked at her strangely. Kakashi knew that this was the woman that was spying on them for the past two months, he narrowed his eyes and looked at what she had on her arms, 'A baby?' Kakashi was confused he didn't know what the was spying on them and now she was here with a baby. 'Weird' Kakashi thought.

"Well, I was wondering if I could have a few words with you gentlemen?" She asked.

"First of all who are you?" Kakashi asked with a hint of coldness in his words, recieving a glare from Iruka giving him the 'You're being rude' look.

Kakashi looked at Iruka and shrugged. Iruka turned back to Lily and smiled.

"Please, don't mind him, but it will be nice to know who you are."

"Yes I'm sorry, how rude of me, I'm Queen Lily of Celeste, and this is my son Prince Naruto."

Both Kakashi and Iruka gasped, they both looked at each other, they shrugged and invited her inside, they didn't want to be rude to the Queen.

"Well, first of all I have a confession to make...., I have been a very bad woman, I've been spying on you both gentlemen for the past two months."

"I know" Kakashi said calmly.

Iruka gasped and turned to Kakashi, "What do you mean you know? Why didn't you tell me anything?!"

Kakashi raised his hands and said, "I didn't want to worry you love, that's all."

Iruka sighted and nodded for her to continue.

"Well as I said I've been spying on you both, but, not for bad reasons, I was checking on both you gentlemen, seeing if you had the qualifications for the purpose of me here today."

Kakashi raised an eyebrow

Queen Lily proceeded to explain everything for both men, explaining to them of what she was doing there, of Prince Naruto and the orders decisions, it took several minutes for her to explain but at least she didn't have to repeat herself or be interrupted by any questions.

"Well that's why I'm here." She sighted.

Iruka was disgusted and Kakashi remained calm, they both were speechless, what could they say, they were still to shocked about the whole situation to even answer.

Lily waited for both men to take in everything that she just said, Lily knew they were going to be shocked, at least she thinks they are shocked by the expression on Iruka, he knew what she was talking about and Kakashi still remained calm.

"That is Ridiculous!!?" Iruka said. "How can your people just decide to leave a child behind without he's parents love and just because he's a demon, that's just preposterous!!" Iruka finished, he was mad, 'How can people be so selfish' He thought.

Iruka felt kakashi place a hand on his shoulder and relaxed to his lovers touch.

"So, I'm asking you, I beg you, please, take my son, I refused to the idea to give my baby away but I can't do nothing against them, I may be the Kings wife, but they are his advicers and second hand in command. Please, I've checked every village and every home of those villages, they didn't require what I was looking for."

"And what is it that you're looking for" Kakashi asked.

"Someone to love him, care for him, I saw all this with both of you. When I first saw this home and both of you I didn't know you were together, until that night. Please, every home that I went to was disgusted to know that my son was a demon and didn't want to take him in."

She stood up and placed Naruto on Irukas arms. Iruka looked down to the baby in his arms and smiled, well he did wanted a family but since he was with Kakashi he couldn't have kids.

"Okay, we'll take care of him, we promise." Iruka said looking straight into her eyes. He could see that she was reliefed.

Iruka smiled and looked at Kakashi, he noticed that Kakashi was looking at him with wide eyes and he knew he was about to explode.

"WE WHAT?!!! We can't take care of him, we work remember and isn't it a bit fast for 'You' to make a decision about this."

"I know but I could leave the teaching business for a while, at least until Naruto is a little older and be able to go to school."

"BUT!..."

"But nothing, we will keep him safe, and take good care of him and we will decorate the extra room we have, for him." Iruka turned to see Kakashi and placed a hand on his cheek. "Please, I always wanted a family, and you know you can't give me that, but that's okay because I love you and think about it we are going to be parents, at least until he is ready to know the truth of his true family" he turned to see Queen Lily and asked, "Or you don't want him to know."

Lily smiled, happy to know that they accepted to take care of her son, "No, I want him to know the truth, when he is ready."

Iruka smiled and went back on holding baby Naruto.

"And what exactly is your work?" She asked both of them.

"I'm an Anbu, I go and have mission to win some money for food and other supplies, soon to be diapers," Queen Lily chuckled, "And Iruka is a teacher, he trains kids to be ninjas."

Lily nodded and smiled, she defienatly chosed the right family for her son to live in. He will be safe here.

She stood up and placed a small pouch on the near side table, "This is more than enough for you both to buy everything that's necessary for him, and this.." she placed a treasure box with a letter, "Please give him this when he is ready to know the truth about his true family."

Iruka and kakashi nodded. She walked up to Iruka and placed a light kiss on Naruto's forehead, "Goodbye for now my son, we will meet again soon, I promise." She smiled and looked at both gentlemen and bowed lightly, they did the same. She turned around and walked away mumblin a low thank you.

Iruka and Kakashi looked at each other, then to the baby in Iruka's arms and smiled. They finally had a family, they slowly headed to their room, since it was dark out already. They placed Naruto on the bed while both men changed into their sleeping clothes.

"Why don't you ever take that mask off, I know what you look like under that mask?"

"Because it makes me look cool"

"Well, whatever." He layed down next to Naruto and Kakashi on Naruto's other side. Soon sleep claimed them both. Since Naruto was asleep.

************************

3 am in the morning

***********************

WAAA, WAAA!!! <--Naruto crying

Kakashi snapped his eyes open, he was a light sleeper.

'OH!! NO!!'

**************************************************************

TBC.....



A/N: So what you guys think. Laters.